Time machine

  • Thread starter Thread starter lightbliss
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Take your pick.

thecenteroftheuniverse.jpg
 
Well, he created 'em, so I suppose he at least likes them.
 
I've created many things, and not liked them. Surely it can be said the same for god?
 
When he tastes them in my casserole, along with kidney beans and spinach, he won’t be able to resist them.
 
kidney bean isn't that bad, with some tomatoes and rice it's even edible
 
nope, no Wendys

I made veggie meals about once a month for a period, but I got hungry again so quickly I had to give it up
 
Darn... i came too late, the topic changed... I had a great idea too