Time machine

  • Thread starter Thread starter lightbliss
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Brain: Some direct questions:

- Are you single?
- Do you live close near Mo-I Rana?

Astrid is looking for a nice christian dude in Norway :D

I am kinda afraid of those power lines in the picture of her... i don't want to get electrocuted....
My avatar is a picture of me too...Am I handsome enough? I hope she likes exposed purple glowing brains,

most women do like exposed brains right?
 
Last edited:
What is an Astrid?... sounds german

An Astrid is a:

Personus Partikularis Weirdorus

HABITAT: Only spotted in northern Norway, but no-one ever got a close look.
APPERANCE: Some say she's blonde
DEFENSE: An uncommon mix of sword-fighting and vampire stuff
FOOD: Nearly everything, especially chocolate and mint. No Res food though!
SOUND: Not registered
 
Astrid, I have an Olympic gold medal, but I gave it away to charity! Are you impressed now?
 
In weight-lifting, category "handsome guys" :D Does that impress you?
 
Well.... I play the piano, and I can play any romantic song you want!