I don’t eat many vegetables. I eat a lot of cereal though, and get a lot of fiber that way.
Darn... i came too late, the topic changed... I had a great idea too
My idea was to go all the way back to the creation of the universe. (bring oxygen) Then watch all the stars etc being formed. I would have a video camera to have proof and also to rub it in peoples faces. And to make scientists start all over on their theories. Then on day seven i would hang out with god while he rested. After Adam and Eve are created I would make sure they don't mess everything up for the rest of us. When i hear that snake in the tree start to talk, i would swing him against the tree, and yell, "SNAKES... CAN'T... TALK!" repeatedly, and hit the snake on the tree during every syllable... so he understands. Then i would go back to enjoy my immortality...
...
...but its not like i sat around, like a loser, thinking of all the details of what i would do or anything...nope
heeey, I have enough matchmakers allready.....
Charm isn’t enough. You have to trick a lady into falling in love with you.
Cooking would help (oh, maybe i shouldn't have said that)