Time machine

  • Thread starter Thread starter lightbliss
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
And I can fly you around. And I can play snooker! And I can sing! And I can speak French! And... :D
 
:D If you speak French I'll talk Nowegian. We'll all go round not understanding each other :p
 
Silly you!!!! No way! We'll speak english, and if I don't know a word, I'll try in Dutch. You'll probably understand what I mean!
 
:p sounds like a better plan, I wonder if you understand more Norwegian or I understand more Dutch
 
Good question. I don't understand a lot of Nerwegian, maybe you'd understand more...
 
hm, I didn't understand much Dutch from the guy at fhs, but I didn't talk that much to him either, so I don't know
 
I think that's best yes, unless we want to interpret everything we say all the time
 
*sits back and watches the action with amusement and a wry smile*
 
I think CCG might like a guy there in town with her, but they don’t have the gas money to drive across town to see each other. Maybe we should start a thread to raise gas money for them.