Time machine

  • Thread starter Thread starter lightbliss
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I’ve decided to turn back the hands of the clock, since this thread is entitled “Time Machine.” There is no more colored TV, let alone cable TV. No computers, except to post our comments, no CDs for listening to music—only record players. When you make a telephone call, you have to speak to an operator, who connects you to whoever you want to speak to. All music is monophonic (no stereo).
 
im 33 so i was born in 1977, but my husband was around in the fifties and ive heard wonderful stories of catching fireflies and playing by the creek,where kids could go down to the corner candy store and never have to worry about someone kidnapping them. so if i could time travel i would love to go visit that time period,where everyone was like family and everyone knew everyone.
 
That sounds nice elizabeth :)


- yay!!!! record players!
How are you? nice to see you again
 
I've never listened to any records, but I've seen record players. I used to play with an old timey typewriter too. It was fun.
 
Whaaaat???? The money doesn't grow on my back!!!! (Thats what we say in Dutch, dunno if that makes sense in English :p)
 
*pictures* :p
I think they say it don't grow on trees :p at least we do

money grow neither on my back nor my trees, so then we're no closer to a deal :p
 
mmmmmmm...money......

I would like to live in this century, living in another one would be kind of scary, not really knowing what is going on...like Life On Mars and Ashes to Ashes.
 
I wish I had a money tree. And a spaghetti bush, and a shrub or a vine or something that grows hair stuff. I lose clips and hair ties like crazy!
 
:p me too, so I gave up on using it

can I have one of those bushes? ..or wait, first I need a hairdresser
 
i had a haircut...now my hair is shorter for the summer, and easier to swim with , so it is all good!!
 
NO.

I didn't like they way you asked it. I sensed some evil in that question.