B
Belgian_Pilot
Guest
Cool. Keep it for 50 years, then it might be worth a million. Then you can buy a Ferrari, but you'll be to old to drive it 
Cool. Keep it for 50 years, then it might be worth a million. Then you can buy a Ferrari, but you'll be to old to drive it![]()
I've got a smashing record player; 4 speed and a stacker!
Cool. Keep it for 50 years, then it might be worth a million. Then you can buy a Ferrari, but you'll be to old to drive it![]()
Don't be silly. Even if it's worth that much, a Ferrari won't be able to play my records now, will it?
Don't be silly. Even if it's worth that much, a Ferrari won't be able to play my records now, will it?
I would go to the time when jesus was here
Wasn't the lute later? (medieval Europe?)
I think that was the harp
"
The instrument David played is referred to in the Hebrew Bible as a 'kinnor'. The word is usually translated as 'harp', but it was actually a lyre (a member of the zither family).
Modern scholarship suggests that David played the so-called 'thin lyre'. This instrument had four to eight gut strings and was usually played with a plectrum in a similar manner to the way a modern guitar is strummed. However, according to Samuel I 16:23, "David took an harp, and played with his hand", which may suggest that David's technique was more advanced, and involved plucking with individual fingers harpist-fashion."