Time traveling to past for great friend sayings

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

joefizz

Here's how this thread works go back in time through either your profile or a noted friend's profile(doesn't have to be a friend on friend list for example Ugly I'm sure to post some great quotes of his yet he isn't listed as my "friend") whoever you consider a "friend" and share your all time favorite post or posts of theirs that gave you a little "incite" to their personality or that may have "caught your attention" and partially led to friendship!
I'll start!...
*Not a 3-year time skip anymore, but a 2-year time skip!!!*

If you don't share my passion for video games...not only am I the girl for you, you should probably just give up now. It just cannot work.
(went a ways back for this quote,which I agree with because I like video games)
So that's how this works,quote or cut and paste a friend's quote here.(keeping in mind what they would be ok with you sharing)

Last edited by a moderator:
J

joefizz

Welcome to CC. PLEASE use punctuation, capital letters, commas and periods. It makes it sooo much easier for us to read.. :)
What God moves you to say won't matter if it's written with run-on sentences, no punctuation and walls of text. Many here have bad eyes and won't even attempt to read it.. I'm sure the people in the bible forum would love to hear what you have to say, though.. :)
(sage wisdom)

J

joefizz

Hi my names Ugly.
(started noticing Ugly's style of sense of humor while I was skimming through,ruin a date in 4 words the thread,also remember someone getting a bit upset for me liking so many posts of theirs)

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Here's how this thread works go back in time through either your profile or a noted friend's profile(doesn't have to be a friend on friend list for example Ugly I'm sure to post some great quotes of his yet he isn't listed as my "friend") whoever you consider a "friend" and share your all time favorite post or posts of theirs that gave you a little "incite" to their personality or that may have "caught your attention" and partially led to friendship!
I'll start!...
(went a ways back for this quote,which I agree with because I like video games)
So that's how this works,quote or cut and paste a friend's quote here.(keeping in mind what they would be ok with you sharing)
You beat me to it, Monnkai.. I was gonna make this thread.. lol

Fair warning: I WILL spam it.. :eek:
Ok I am a bit hesitant about this . What are you going to spam it with ?
Cat flavored coffee?
Blessings
Bill
Just because......

J

joefizz

My songs are really contagious.... I sang and danced to it yesterday till i tired myself and had my heart beat like crazy.

Morning big ma, don't stay too long. I'm thinking of starting my 2 days of no sleep. Watching el gringo now. You seen it before?
(found out becc had ok taste in music)

J

joefizz

I am actually the same in real life, as on the internet, but I have spent years trying to create myself.
(good luck with that Tommy,he's a trooper for sure)

Laish

Jul 31, 2016

WineRose

Jan 3, 2017
Row A, Column 9
From teen surfing to Hitler. Quite a leap. And you want her son to be a vibrant, joyful woman?
I think we should rename the BDF to the "If you disagree with me you are not only unsaved but you are siding with people trying to blow up the world" - forum
I hate it when some 15 year old girl trolls my very serious important thread. lol
Just in case my signature changes yet again in the future...

J

joefizz

I can respect and understand that,I have been changing my signatures too and I've nearly forgotten some of them.

becc

Mar 4, 2018
I can respect and understand that,I have been changing my signatures too and I've nearly forgotten some of them.
Speaking of signatures........ this made me laugh...
I have a tendency to speak through the spirit if you can't handle that get some ear plugs.

And also yours winerose.... i finally saw where your signatures come from... the one about hitler is the funniest

J

joefizz

Speaking of signatures........ this made me laugh...
I have a tendency to speak through the spirit if you can't handle that get some ear plugs.

And also yours winerose.... i finally saw where your signatures come from... the one about hitler is the funniest
Yeah I strive to be "original" as well as find interesting lines here on Christian chat glad my signatures get people to laugh.

J

joefizz

Thanks for the rep... and you too joey the fizzy one.
Well it's the thought that counts I suppose lol,though I'm sort of surprised Blue lady bug and Magenta,and Ugly have ventured into this thread yet.

J

joefizz

Did somebody say random LOL - which reminds me - we haven't seen Joeyfizzy one for a while - you know he's the king of random hahahahhahah :D
Some might say that some of us peeps here are beyond help lol :D But I'll go look in the freezer anyways lol :p
(Just found and liked these from miss hufl the second line is particularly funny!)