Torah Observant Christians.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

OneOfHis

Mar 24, 2019
-----------------
I ask God every day to put away my sins and remember them no more as he cleans me with the blood of Yeshua.

As I stated, I am obedient to the law of God (Ten Commandments), the law of sacrifice in done once and for all in Yeshua. The curse of the law Yeshua took it to the cross. I do not mix up the Law with the Gospel of Salvation, I am not like those in Acts 15:1. I am obedient to the law as you are obedient to law of God. Yeshua said look at a woman with lust and you commit adultery, that is the law, but he elaborated on it. You are obedient the that law, right? If you commit adultery you were disobedient to God's law, right? Nothing to do with one being made God's righteousness, all to do with obedience. Why the law does not save? Because God through the law is only telling us what we should do and what we should refrain from, so we need to be obedient to God's word which you will agree with.

So, I am not under the law like believe and keep it to be save, nor do I talk about the law when ministering the Gospel of Salvation. We become saved then we just learn to be obedient to God's words as we seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness. My relationship as stated is not with the law, therefore, how can I be under the law? I am just obedient to God's laws.

About 100%, the law is all about obedient, you commit adultery the Spirit of God convicts you of adultery (law), he brings you to repentance, as you can see through the schoolmaster the Spirit of God brought us to repentance, it did nothing else. David, fell, breaking practically all the commandment with one sin and it was through repentance that he was forgiven.

The Apostle Paul was correcting in Galatians 3:1-5, they had the law, but he tells them you started in the Spirit now you are going back (I am putting it in my words). So, I am not under the law as the pharisees made it to be, nor some nowadays make it to be.
If you are covered by the blood of Jesus, you are clean. If you sin, it is no longer a matter of justification before God but of the state of the new heart God placed in you and your relationship with your Father, reward, and witness before man.

You can not fail the law at one point and claim obedience to it. (which would include issues of the heart)

You seem again from my perspective to be confused as I initially thought....

Salvation is not a revolving door. Saved is saved.

SUNDOWNSAM

Dec 2, 2019
info349479.wixsite.com
------------------

I see that you had problems with eternally-gratefull and I called him out how he is prior to even knowing others had problems with him. It is okay to disagree, but it is important to read and I believe that is the problem with him, he hates to read and appears to have a narcissistic disordered behavior.

I have no problem discussing anything with him, but he needs to read and talk respectfully.
-----------------------

eternally-gratefull, I will stop calling you a liar and stop telling you to grow up, I can see you want me to stop. All I ask of you is to have a respectful discussion, it is okay to disagree. A respectful discussions one learns from.

E

eternally-gratefull

-----------------------

eternally-gratefull, I will stop calling you a liar and stop telling you to grow up, I can see you want me to stop. All I ask of you is to have a respectful discussion, it is okay to disagree. A respectful discussions one learns from.
Thank you

and am open to it also

all I ask is you listen to what I am saying and stop thinking I do not understand what you are saying.

Believe me. I do understand at least so far

SUNDOWNSAM

Dec 2, 2019
info349479.wixsite.com
If you are covered by the blood of Jesus, you are clean. If you sin, it is no longer a matter of justification before God but of the state of the new heart God placed in you and your relationship with your Father, reward, and witness before man.

You can not fail the law at one point and claim obedience to it. (which would include issues of the heart)

You seem again from my perspective to be confused as I initially thought....

Salvation is not a revolving door. Saved is saved.
-----------------------------

Are you saying that if one is covered by the blood of Yeshua and one sin, he does not have to ask for forgiveness or are you saying being that he has a new heart he will repent of his sin?

What asking God to forgive you has to do with being saved and saved and saved. We are saved by grace alone, but we do fail God and asking for forgiveness does not mean you as being saved again. If you have a son and he does things wrong against you does he stop being your son? No!

I know what I am saying it is that my view does not fit your view therefore you make it appears as if I am confused and know I am not, you just do not agree with my view.

Question, are you a calvinist? You believe once saved always saved?

E

eternally-gratefull

Moses told the people of Isreal that they must confirm and obey every word of law law else they are cursed

What did he mean by this

SUNDOWNSAM

Dec 2, 2019
info349479.wixsite.com
Thank you

and am open to it also

all I ask is you listen to what I am saying and stop thinking I do not understand what you are saying.

Believe me. I do understand at least so far
------------------------

It is all about putting it on the table, weigh all fairly, it is okay to disagree, as long as we know that we are brother's in Yeshua. I am Jewish, me being obedient to God's laws (Ten Commandments) has nothing to do with my salvation. This is my statement of faith so you know...

GOD IS ONE, AND IN THE GODHEAD THREE ENTITIES ARE DISTINCT, THE FATHER WHO SITS ON THE THRONE, THE SON WHO SITS AT THE RIGHT HAND OF THE FATHER, AND THE HOLY SPIRIT WHO YESHUA SENT TO CONVICT OF SIN AND TO TEACH US TO WALK IN GOD'S RIGHTEOUSNESS, THIS IS THE ONE TRUE GOD, THE GOD OF OUR FATHERS, ABRAHAM, ISAAC, AND JACOB.

YESHUA REDEEMED US FROM THE CURSE OF THE LAW BY TAKING THE CURSE OF THE LAW TO THE CROSS. ANOTHER WAY OF PUTTING IT, THOSE WHO ACCEPTS THE ATONEMENT THAT YESHUA DID ON THE CROSS ARE REDEEMED FROM THE CURSE OF THE LAW AND THOSE WHO DO NOT ACCEPT THE ATONEMENT OF YESHUA, ETERNAL DAMNATION AWAITS THEM.

WE ARE SAVED BY GRACE THROUGH FAITH ALONE IN YESHUA, AND WE ARE MADE GOD'S RIGHTEOUSNESS IN YESHUA APART FROM THE LAW FOR NO MAN IS JUSTIFIED BY THE LAW, AND AS WE WALK AFTER THE SPIRIT SEEKING FIRST THE KINGDOM OF GOD AND HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS THE SPIRIT OF GOD WILL FULFILL THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF THE LAW. MOST IMPORTANT OUR RELATIONSHIP IS AND SHOULD BE WITH YESHUA AND NOT THE LAW, YESHUA IS THE DOOR TO ENTERING THE KINGDOM OF GOD.

THE LAW OF SACRIFICE IS DONE AWAY WITH YESHUA DID IT ONCE AND FOR ALL. I DO NOT IMPOSE THE LAW ON GENTILES BELIEVERS, EXCEPT IT BE FOR FOUR THINGS AND THEY ARE TO BE OBEDIENT TO THEM NOTHING TO DO WITH WORKS, BUT ALL TO DO WITH OBEDIENCE.

WHEN I TALK LAW, I AM TALKING ABOUT THE TEN COMMANDMENT, THE LAW OF LOVING GOD AND LOVING THY NEIGHBOR AS THYSELF.

Just briefing so you know where I stand, the law has nothing to do with my salvation if it did Yeshua then die for nothing.

OneOfHis

Mar 24, 2019

Are you saying that if one is covered by the blood of Yeshua and one sin, he does not have to ask for forgiveness or are you saying being that he has a new heart he will repent of his sin?

What asking God to forgive you has to do with being saved and saved and saved. We are saved by grace alone, but we do fail God and asking for forgiveness does not mean you as being saved again. If you have a son and he does things wrong against you does he stop being your son? No!

I know what I am saying it is that my view does not fit your view therefore you make it appears as if I am confused and know I am not, you just do not agree with my view.

Question, are you a calvinist? You believe once saved always saved?

To your first question no and no.
Those imputed with the righteousness of Christ are seen as spotless. A sin does not change the fact the righteousness of Christ is still imputed to that child of God.

This child of God has already repented of their unbelief and now are under grace.

God does continue in this child until the day of Christ.

He instructs His children then chastens corrects as well as encourages... His children still remain His children. (not by the works of righteousness which we do -> includes asking for forgiveness)

No I am not a calvinist.

Yes I understand I have eternal security in Christ and He will in no wise cast me out.

I am incapable of unknowing my Father in heaven.

I am His and no man (including myself) could pluck me from His hand.

E

eternally-gratefull

I will read the passage and respond accordingly.
Also can you please read gal 3 where Paul repeats these words and James 2. Where he prety much says the same thing

Galatians 3:10 (NKJV): For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse; for it is written, “Cursed is everyone who does not continue in all things which are written in the book of the law, to do them.”

James 2:8–13 (NKJV): If you really fulfill the royal law according to the Scripture, “You shall love your neighbor as yourself,” you do well; 9 but if you show partiality, you commit sin, and are convicted by the law as transgressors. 10 For whoever shall keep the whole law, and yet stumble in one point, he is guilty of all. 11 For He who said, “Do not commit adultery,” also said, “Do not murder.” Now if you do not commit adultery, but you do murder, you have become a transgressor of the law. 12 So speak and so do as those who will be judged by the law of liberty. 13 For judgment is without mercy to the one who has shown no mercy. Mercy triumphs over judgment.

SUNDOWNSAM

Dec 2, 2019
info349479.wixsite.com
Also can you please read gal 3 where Paul repeats these words and James 2. Where he prety much says the same thing

Galatians 3:10 (NKJV): For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse; for it is written, “Cursed is everyone who does not continue in all things which are written in the book of the law, to do them.”

James 2:8–13 (NKJV): If you really fulfill the royal law according to the Scripture, “You shall love your neighbor as yourself,” you do well; 9 but if you show partiality, you commit sin, and are convicted by the law as transgressors. 10 For whoever shall keep the whole law, and yet stumble in one point, he is guilty of all. 11 For He who said, “Do not commit adultery,” also said, “Do not murder.” Now if you do not commit adultery, but you do murder, you have become a transgressor of the law. 12 So speak and so do as those who will be judged by the law of liberty. 13 For judgment is without mercy to the one who has shown no mercy. Mercy triumphs over judgment.
---------------------------------

Moses was stressing the importance of obedient and that blessings from the Lord are based upon obedience to God's law, according to some passages I was reading. Not to mention, being disobedient to God's laws will deprive one from entering the promise land, Moses himself experienced this. He also stress on the curse in not keeping them does not mean that it cannot be kept, read Genesis 26:5 and please explain.

As for Galatians 3, reading verse one through five one can conclude that they were holding the law, but they hath been bewitched not to obey the truth, example of this Acts 15, some were teaching to be saved was to believe and be circumcised. In the same manner they were going back to the tradition of man the way they held the law, but the law was always about being obedient to God and nothing else. The Apostle Paul was making it clear what they were doing in Galatians 3:10. in other words, he was teaching that salvation and righteousness had nothing to do with the works of the law, but the Apostle said nothing about doing away with the law, in other words, the law has to be put in its right perspective, it has to do with being obedient to God and nothing else.

As for James 2, it is telling us to not put our trust in men who are in high places and verses 8 -13 (let's put love thy neighbors as thyself to the side for now) and let's talk about the breaking of the law... You break one you break them all because you are in violation of the Ten Commandments, remember that from this chapter the emphasis appears to be the Ten Commandment. You break one you break them all because it is sin and sin is a breaking of the law, you are in violation of the Ten Commandments. But my question to you, in the Old Testament, when one committed adultery did he get stone for all Ten Commandments or for just adultery (please respond). With this being said, you broke them all because breaking anyone of them is sin.

Now that I read James to explain explain it, it is important for you to read the story of the teacher of the law and Yeshua, him testing Yeshua because Yeshua commended him.

Hazelelponi

Jul 8, 2019
USA
---------------------

Exactly, as I stated to many that the Scriptures tell us if we walk after the Spirit the Spirit will fulfill the righteousness of the law. So, I do not walk around saying you need to keep the law, one needs to seek first the Kingdom of God and his righteousness and let the Spirit of God do what he will do, fulfill the righteousness of the law. My relationship is not with the law, it is with God in Yeshua.

I been telling everyone the same, it is about walking after the Spirit, it is about having a relationship God in Yeshua as I previously stated, but Gentile believers tend to attack even when I tell them that relationship is not with the law, but with God in Yeshua.

You are correct on your last statement, but they assume that if one is obedient to the law of God they are going back to the law, even if you tell them that you are saved by the grace of God through faith alone, made God's righteousness in Yeshua apart from the law.

I don't disagree with you and don't personally see anything wrong with what your saying...

We all have our own opinions I suppose, or our own way of wording the same things, or our own approach to scripture...

I see nothing wrong with yours, it's probably very similar to my own.

Except I don't speak Hebrew, I don't understand dotting in Hebrew words, which seems very similar to what converts to Islam do. It's like people think they have to adopt an entire culture to convert, which I guess in Islam makes some sense since it's a very culture centric religion, but Christianity is quite adaptable culturally. I suppose I don't understand that, but that's nothing really.

E

eternally-gratefull

---------------------------------

Moses was stressing the importance of obedient and that blessings from the Lord are based upon obedience to God's law, according to some passages I was reading. Not to mention, being disobedient to God's laws will deprive one from entering the promise land, Moses himself experienced this. He also stress on the curse in not keeping them does not mean that it cannot be kept, read Genesis 26:5 and please explain.
moses said cursed is the one who does not obey every word, is this not requiring perfection and anyone who breaks one command is guilt as James said?
Since when is a curse related to just loss if blessings

As for gen 26
1 the law was not given yet
2 Abraham was not earned if he does not obey every word perfectly he would be cursed

So I do not see how it relates

As for Galatians 3, reading verse one through five one can conclude that they were holding the law, but they hath been bewitched not to obey the truth, example of this Acts 15, some were teaching to be saved was to believe and be circumcised. In the same manner they were going back to the tradition of man the way they held the law, but the law was always about being obedient to God and nothing else. The Apostle Paul was making it clear what they were doing in Galatians 3:10. in other words, he was teaching that salvation and righteousness had nothing to do with the works of the law, but the Apostle said nothing about doing away with the law, in other words, the law has to be put in its right perspective, it has to do with being obedient to God and nothing else.
I think you missed the whole point
answer me this. According to Paul why can we not be justified by the law. And secondly. Again. What is the curse

As for James 2, it is telling us to not put our trust in men who are in high places and verses 8 -13 (let's put love thy neighbors as thyself to the side for now) and let's talk about the breaking of the law... You break one you break them all because you are in violation of the Ten Commandments, remember that from this chapter the emphasis appears to be the Ten Commandment. You break one you break them all because it is sin and sin is a breaking of the law, you are in violation of the Ten Commandments.
But us that not exactly what Moses said. That you are cursed if you break just one command?

If this is true how can we claim we keep gods law. When all it takes is one sin. The verdict. Guilty
But my question to you, in the Old Testament, when one committed adultery did he get stone for all Ten Commandments or for just adultery (please respond). With this being said, you broke them all because breaking anyone of them is sin.

Now that I read James to explain explain it, it is important for you to read the story of the teacher of the law and Yeshua, him testing Yeshua because Yeshua commended him.
Your talking about a local punisment that not the context of our discussion

mises James and Paul spoke of the curse given to all who does not keep every command perfectly

what is that curse. What is the penalty of sin?

SUNDOWNSAM

Dec 2, 2019
info349479.wixsite.com
Sorry, but you made me write a book, need to make myself clear...

Moses said cursed is the one who does not obey every word, is this not requiring perfection and anyone who breaks one command is guilt as James said?

It had nothing to do with perfection, but all to do with obedience to do that which was right in the sight of God and to refrain from sin, it was a walk to obedience. If it had to do with perfection then God knowing man could not hold them he himself would be guilty in giving laws that could not be held, men got stone for breaking the law, breaking a law that God new he could not hold.

Since when is a curse related to just loss if blessings (please rephrase), if I am correct in what you are saying, Psalm 1 tells us bless is the man that walketh, standed and sitted not and so on, meaning he is curse if he walk not in the right way.

As for Genesis 26, it is clear that Abraham has laws, commandments, charges, ordinances, statutes that he kept and I can show you passages that they new about the leviticus laws before they were given. I believe that God gave them verbally, man forgot them then he put them on tablets of stone, they forgot them or did not obey the law of God, then he stored them in the minds, writing them in the hearts and now if we walk after the Spirit the Spirit will fulfill the righteousness of the law according to the Scriptures.

God said that Abraham kept the them according to the verse, didn't he? But the laws did not make him God's righteousness, neither did it justify him, it was faith. That is what God made clear when he first spoke. I was impressed at an young age with the way you believe and believe me that I am Jewish. No one changes me, I put everything I knew aside and did not read commentary, just read and I was enlightened with the truth of God's word without letting the law to get in the way, just putting it in its right perspective. My statement of faith you read and sure you agree with me, but the law has to do with just being obedient. God says don't commit adultery, so I refrain from it, nothing to do with working, but all to do with the grace of God and the strength of his Spirit to refrain from it.

As for Galatians 3, I am telling you what it is saying.

We cannot be justify by the law because God did not give it for man to be justify, but to be obedient, if God gave it to be justified Yeshua did not have to die on the cross. The Pharisee made it what it was never intended to be which is why Yeshua told them you follow the doctrine of men.

The curse was the consequence, Yeshua took the curse of the law to the cross and his atonement redeemed us from the curse. The curse bought death and if one dies without Yeshua death (the curse of sin) will take place.

As for James 2, it is telling us to not put our trust in men who are in high places and verses 8 -13 (let's put love thy neighbors as thyself to the side for now) and let's talk about the breaking of the law... You break one you break them all because you are in violation of the Ten Commandments, remember that from this chapter the emphasis appears to be the Ten Commandment. You break one you break them all because it is sin and sin is a breaking of the law, you are in violation of the Ten Commandments.

If I understand your last question... Moses did not say that to the Gentiles and as you know some were trying to burden the Gentiles with the law, but the Apostle Paul said that it was find with the Holy Spirit to not burden them, but for them to abstain from four things, he did not say that to the Jews. In other words, some Gentiles leaned and became obedient to the law of God, nothing to do with Salvation.

I am talking about obedient to Gods law. You give your children rules and regulation to be obedient, if they disobey you correct them, if they listens they are obedient and you reward them, why, because they kept the instruction you gave them. It is all about being obedient as previously stated.

You stated, if this is true how can we claim we keep God's law. Again, I am talking about obedients, the problem is that many distort it by making it what it is not.

About perfectly, if when seek first the kingdom of God, love our God and our neighbors and walk after the Spirit the Spirit will fulfill the righteousness of the law, he is the one that does it not us. I do not have a relationship with the law, my walk is the God in Yeshua, my walk is not with the law, my walk is to work in obedience to the law of God and to grow in Yeshua, I do not live my life saying I have to keep the law of adultery, what I say is God, bring your laws to remember that if I since against you the Spirit of God convicts me of your laws to bring me to repentent. But I will say this, there are many who teach the law like in Acts 15. I wrote a book called SEEK GOD and gave it to a Messianic Rabbi, at the time he was not a Rabbi, he put my book down and told me I lean more toward Christianity which is true, why? Because my emphasis was not a relationship with the law, but with Yeshua.

Rom 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, true because we are redeemed from the curse of the law, we believe in Yeshua and accept the atonement, being redeem through his blood, he came to redeem those under the law (in other words, obedient to God's laws.

I hope I responded to all, a lot of writing, my eyes are weary and it is 11:00 PM, I live abroad.

It appears that you have not responded to my question and what I asked you to read.

E

eternally-gratefull

Sorry, but you made me write a book, need to make myself clear...

Moses said cursed is the one who does not obey every word, is this not requiring perfection and anyone who breaks one command is guilt as James said?
He literally said cursed is the one who breaks one command

Why would I want to make him say anything else

It had nothing to do with perfection, but all to do with obedience to do that which was right in the sight of God and to refrain from sin, it was a walk to obedience. If it had to do with perfection then God knowing man could not hold them he himself would be guilty in giving laws that could not be held, men got stone for breaking the law, breaking a law that God new he could not hold.
Again he said curse. What does cursed mean?

Is not that what leads us to Christ knowing we can not live up to Gods standard

You need to explain what cursed means

Since when is a curse related to just loss if blessings (please rephrase), if I am correct in what you are saying, Psalm 1 tells us bless is the man that walketh, standed and sitted not and so on, meaning he is curse if he walk not in the right way.
I believe it was you who mentioned loss of blessing I was asking you

As for Genesis 26, it is clear that Abraham has laws, commandments, charges, ordinances, statutes that he kept and I can show you passages that they new about the leviticus laws before they were given. I believe that God gave them verbally, man forgot them then he put them on tablets of stone, they forgot them or did not obey the law of God, then he stored them in the minds, writing them in the hearts and now if we walk after the Spirit the Spirit will fulfill the righteousness of the law according to the Scriptures.

God said that Abraham kept the them according to the verse, didn't he? But the laws did not make him God's righteousness, neither did it justify him, it was faith. That is what God made clear when he first spoke. I was impressed at an young age with the way you believe and believe me that I am Jewish. No one changes me, I put everything I knew aside and did not read commentary, just read and I was enlightened with the truth of God's word without letting the law to get in the way, just putting it in its right perspective. My statement of faith you read and sure you agree with me, but the law has to do with just being obedient. God says don't commit adultery, so I refrain from it, nothing to do with working, but all to do with the grace of God and the strength of his Spirit to refrain from it.
Can you show me this from scripture

As for Galatians 3, I am telling you what it is saying.
No you are telling me what you think it is saying. Be careful this is what led to the fight we had before

We cannot be justify by the law because God did not give it for man to be justify, but to be obedient, if God gave it to be justified Yeshua did not have to die on the cross. The Pharisee made it what it was never intended to be which is why Yeshua told them you follow the doctrine of men.

The curse was the consequence, Yeshua took the curse of the law to the cross and his atonement redeemed us from the curse. The curse bought death and if one dies without Yeshua death (the curse of sin) will take place.
yes the curse was the consequence for breaking one command. That’s why Christ had to suffer the curse we deserve

That’s how the law is a tutor to lead us to Christ it brings us to the point we are poor in spirit. So we can call out to Jesus

so I can not agree with you

Again I disagree. He is speaking of saint your ok because you do not do one sin if you keep all the law. (Never sin). Yet stumble in one point your guilty of the whole law

Sometimes it helps to just take words at plain value and not try to add or subtract from them would you agree?
If I understand your last question... Moses did not say that to the Gentiles and as you know some were trying to burden the Gentiles with the law, but the Apostle Paul said that it was find with the Holy Spirit to not burden them, but for them to abstain from four things, he did not say that to the Jews. In other words, some Gentiles leaned and became obedient to the law of God, nothing to do with Salvation.

I am talking about obedient to Gods law. You give your children rules and regulation to be obedient, if they disobey you correct them, if they listens they are obedient and you reward them, why, because they kept the instruction you gave them. It is all about being obedient as previously stated.

You stated, if this is true how can we claim we keep God's law. Again, I am talking about obedients, the problem is that many distort it by making it what it is not.

About perfectly, if when seek first the kingdom of God, love our God and our neighbors and walk after the Spirit the Spirit will fulfill the righteousness of the law, he is the one that does it not us. I do not have a relationship with the law, my walk is the God in Yeshua, my walk is not with the law, my walk is to work in obedience to the law of God and to grow in Yeshua, I do not live my life saying I have to keep the law of adultery, what I say is God, bring your laws to remember that if I since against you the Spirit of God convicts me of your laws to bring me to repentent. But I will say this, there are many who teach the law like in Acts 15. I wrote a book called SEEK GOD and gave it to a Messianic Rabbi, at the time he was not a Rabbi, he put my book down and told me I lean more toward Christianity which is true, why? Because my emphasis was not a relationship with the law, but with Yeshua.

Rom 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, true because we are redeemed from the curse of the law, we believe in Yeshua and accept the atonement, being redeem through his blood, he came to redeem those under the law (in other words, obedient to God's laws.

I hope I responded to all, a lot of writing, my eyes are weary and it is 11:00 PM, I live abroad.

It appears that you have not responded to my question and what I asked you to read.
Let’s get the first point down first. You seem to like to tell me what to do when we have not solved the issue of why the law condemns and what the curse means. Let’s get this done first then we can move on

Your not talking to a newbie I know how to study

Again first things first

SUNDOWNSAM

Dec 2, 2019
info349479.wixsite.com
He literally said cursed is the one who breaks one command

Why would I want to make him say anything else

Again he said curse. What does cursed mean?

Is not that what leads us to Christ knowing we can not live up to Gods standard

You need to explain what cursed means

I believe it was you who mentioned loss of blessing I was asking you

Can you show me this from scripture

No you are telling me what you think it is saying. Be careful this is what led to the fight we had before

yes the curse was the consequence for breaking one command. That’s why Christ had to suffer the curse we deserve

That’s how the law is a tutor to lead us to Christ it brings us to the point we are poor in spirit. So we can call out to Jesus

so I can not agree with you

Again I disagree. He is speaking of saint your ok because you do not do one sin if you keep all the law. (Never sin). Yet stumble in one point your guilty of the whole law

Sometimes it helps to just take words at plain value and not try to add or subtract from them would you agree?

Let’s get the first point down first. You seem to like to tell me what to do when we have not solved the issue of why the law condemns and what the curse means. Let’s get this done first then we can move on

Your not talking to a newbie I know how to study

Again first things first
-------------------------------------

I will respond tomorrow, ready to hang it up for the day.

Whispered

Aug 17, 2019
www.christiancourier.com
Pretty much everything I read was in error.

ihave followed dispensationalism my whole life, and do not or heard most of them.

now some may, don’t get me wrong,

I will get more specific and try to point out what I see soon.
I'd hope so. Because just stating that it is in error without evidence is not credible.

Whispered

Aug 17, 2019
www.christiancourier.com
-----------------------

Whispered, I went to eternally-grateful past posts and I am correct, he has a narcissistic behavior disorder problems, he thinks he knows it all which is why he does not read what people write and instead of putting his view on the table as to why he pulls verses out of context then drives to spoon other with what he wants them to believe. Just like unitedwithchrist, never responded, fabricating lies and false accusations, he is no different. Unitedwithchrist rarely post because it was pointed out to him and this person is no different.

One more thing, he is a young person the way he writes and questions. I told him he is not only a liar which I will address with with, but needs to GROW UP.

I do not think he will respond to your question, unless he is a copy and past person who really do not know anything. I have no problem saying it like it is, people like him needs to be pointed out. Some already know about him.

I was correct about you that not only you have a narcissitic disorder behavior, but that you do not respond to anyone when, you just make false accusations. I looked at some of your past post and these three of many questions and statements they are posting directly to you... Where in the above did I say that? Do you even know what you're writing (I even told you this), you do not respond, and I can continue on.

I guess you need to GROW UP.
I am not educated in the field of psychopathology and therefore would not make such a judgment upon them. To be clear, that is not to devalue your opinion, learned or otherwise.
What I will suggest to everyone who may read EG and the opinions about their postings , yours, mine , and others, is that I believe it would serve to hold them in our prayers. Especially if they do happen to suffer a mental condition. As you describe, or otherwise.

Where would any Christian be if it were not for the grace of God? Wherever we are may we always be able and willing to extend our grace and compassion to all in need. Those who show us their plight and need of such compassion, and even those who do not. That we hold all people in prayer that they find their way to the truth, the light, and the eternal life in Christ Jesus. In the end God shall be their judge. What does ours do, if we make it public especially, and I have also done this I admit, if we judge them in life and do not pray they find their way home while they have a lifes time to do so.

watcher2013

Aug 6, 2013
The discussion I started with regards to “Tithing” was interesting to say the least. This brings me to another topic I would like to hear from people on. Torah observant Christians. Of course there plenty of scripture in the NT contrary to this brief, but I would certainly like to heard others views on the subject. Enjoy!

View attachment 209824
This was already discussed in the Jerusalem council acts 15.
Jewish believers are not prohibited to observed the torah, with the exception of sin offering as Christ already did the offering. Should they go back to sin offering there no more remain for sacrifice offering (thus they are sinning willfully) and throdden the Son of God and the blood of thw covenant. Heb 10:26.
Sin offering renew themselves to repentance and putting Christ work in shame heb 6: 4-6.

Gentiles are not obliged either to follow the torah but we are to follow Christ law.
However, there are some on the torah that will benefit our walk as Christian.

E

eternally-gratefull

I am not educated in the field of psychopathology and therefore would not make such a judgment upon them. To be clear, that is not to devalue your opinion, learned or otherwise.
What I will suggest to everyone who may read EG and the opinions about their postings , yours, mine , and others, is that I believe it would serve to hold them in our prayers. Especially if they do happen to suffer a mental condition. As you describe, or otherwise.

Where would any Christian be if it were not for the grace of God? Wherever we are may we always be able and willing to extend our grace and compassion to all in need. Those who show us their plight and need of such compassion, and even those who do not. That we hold all people in prayer that they find their way to the truth, the light, and the eternal life in Christ Jesus. In the end God shall be their judge. What does ours do, if we make it public especially, and I have also done this I admit, if we judge them in life and do not pray they find their way home while they have a lifes time to do so.

He is not educated in that field either, and that post was uncalled for. but also was taken care of

i went back and showed much as I had time this morning, I will show the rest later

I do not just make baseless accusations, like you said that would not be very reasonable or reliable

Grandpa

Jun 24, 2011
The Ten Commandment, the two that if we practice will fulfill them, knowing that as we walk in the Spirit the Spirit will fulfill the righteousness of the law.

It has nothing to do with work, it is about being obedience to the law of God. There is a commandment, to love God, are you obedient to that law? If yes, are you working? No, because you are just being obedient to the law of God, right?
The 10 commandments aren't the Law of God they are the Law of Moses. Although walking in the Spirit will fulfill the righteousness of that law.

If there is a commandment and YOU do it how is that NOT working at it?

The commandment requires you to Love God. If you try really hard to love God aren't you working at that law?