TRANSGENDERISM

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

TheIndianGirl

I don't think children become transgender because they were raised by someone other than their mothers, as the OP states. Many many people were raised by others such as grandparents, grew up as orphans, etc. and are not transgender. I'm not sure why children become transgender, but that's not it.

The transgender population is very small. Transgender-minded people have existed since the beginning of time, the reason why there are more transgenders in recent decades is because science has allowed these surgeries/medications. What is the difference between a cross-dresser and a transgender? The former is poor, whereas the latter has money for the surgeries/medications.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
well

I was listening to this childrens author who changed from man to lady...but she (as she wants to be known) still SOUNDED like a man to me.

If I didnt know she was transgender I would have thought she was a he.

dont worry its confusing for EVERYONE the person and their families and others.

I dont even try and make sense of it. Is it our perceptions or is it...our X and Y chromosomes that deterimine sex and what is the difference between sex and gender.

?!

as for mothers, its not just poor mothers whove always worked anyway even with children...rich mothers also abandon their children to nannies. And they dont even NEED to work.

Thankfully a lot of nannies are actually related to their chrages because they are grandparents or aunties so not completely foreign nor are most of them paid they mother out of unconditional love not duty.

Mar 1, 2021
They've been planning this transgenderism for a good while. Like you say, the first step was putting women in the workforce. At first, it was optional, now, it is very difficult for families to survive without both parents working. Media selling point - males and females are equal. But they're very different. A male with financial security will often look to find a wife and start a family. Females are usually different, so the net result is fewer or smaller families.

Boys used to excel in school rather than girls. NWO solution - change the way the subjects are taught (like maths/science) to make them more subjective, and less objective. Girls start performing better. Add in gender discrimination to provide "equality" in the workforce, and you get less job prospects for men, more for women (and more for lesbians/homosexuals/deviants), and you get fewer/smaller families.

The propaganda even extends into biology and medicine. Originally, it started with efforts equating circumcision (a relatively routine hygiene/religious procedure which has been practiced since bible times) with female genital mutilation (a barbaric and cruel mutilation of women), because - so they claim - males and females are the same. It has moved on from there, with efforts to rename parts of female anatomy to base descriptors which could be applied to either gender, and acceptance-as-normal of abominations such as males giving birth (not to mention males in female change rooms and sports).

Raising children in a Christian, loving home will generally provide a good defence against all such propaganda. But send the children to daycare without the influence of loving parents, and even the craziest ideas become believable to impressionable children.

Gender is a deep-rooted part of who we are. If this is destroyed by transgenderism, it is potentially irrepairable. Even if an individual later comes to realise he/she really is a male/female, the damage will often be done, and too late to reverse and allow a full life for the deceived.
This whole subject has always disturbed and grossed me out so much. But as a stay at home mom, it feels good reading this and being reminded that we can still insulate our kids from this insanity. There is hope.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
does the dad stay at home too just wondering.

I think EVERYONE is staying at home at the moment lol. Quarantine.

Mar 1, 2021
does the dad stay at home too just wondering.

I think EVERYONE is staying at home at the moment lol. Quarantine.
Haha he had to some last year and that definitely made him realize all the work I do at home! He's been back at work for a while now though thankfully.

Icedaisey

Jul 19, 2021
Our society has been groomed to accept the absurd for fear of our peers labeling us as wrong minded if we disagree.
Therefore, so as to not be the one's labeled operating through wrong-thinking, those professionals who should know better have opted to concede mental illness has a right to overcome the patient. Because it is now politically incorrect to identify mental illness as worthy of treatment due to compassion, and instead concede mental illness has a right to free expression by law.

The inmates are running the asylum. And we're crazy, phobic, and bigots, if we think that's not the right thing to let happen.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Our society has been groomed to accept the absurd for fear of our peers labeling us as wrong minded if we disagree.
Therefore, so as to not be the one's labeled operating through wrong-thinking, those professionals who should know better have opted to concede mental illness has a right to overcome the patient. Because it is now politically incorrect to identify mental illness as worthy of treatment due to compassion, and instead concede mental illness has a right to free expression by law.

The inmates are running the asylum. And we're crazy, phobic, and bigots, if we think that's not the right thing to let happen.
I think they're doing the same thing with the covid-19 plandemic now. Many of the best professionals who did know better and opposed transgenderism were forced out of their jobs. Then all that was left were the yes-men who would do or say anything the government asked them (irrespective of the patient's best interests), so long as the government kept funding them.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Haha he had to some last year and that definitely made him realize all the work I do at home! He's been back at work for a while now though thankfully.
my mum decided she would just do the work she enjoys and the bare minimum than overwork herself at home, last time in lockdown we had massive spring clean up and she worked me like a slave lol

But this time its like just chill out and relax.
Dad just does his hobbies as usual tho he cant get out and about.

its kind of funny observing them at home together...they NEVER do stuff together, except sleep...and watch the news on tv.

mustaphadrink

Dec 13, 2013
I'm not sure what you mean :unsure: However, the hormones that predominate in the making of a man are also present in a woman, and vice versa. By "in the making of" I mean on top of the person starting out with the xx or xy chromosome pairings at conception which determine gender. People do not have the same amount of these hormones in their physiological make-up. How that expresses itself across the spectrum of human differences is an interesting study, and the controversy rages over whether people are born with certain proclivities or not. I find it interesting, don't you? Especially since it is a widely acknowledged fact that genetics and hormones play a very significant role in any number of conditions, disorders, afflictions, and disease. I also find it interesting that people are so intent on hating those who are different than they are. Human history is rife with the clashes, conflicts, and wars born out of this.
it is what you call a pun.

mustaphadrink

Dec 13, 2013
no need to quote vulgarity to make your point.
Sometimes vulgarity is the ideal thing to make a point. I say this because the church in general has withdrawn from the world as it is, so it has no idea what is going on. Talk to the average congregation about transgenderism and they will not know what you are talking about.

A local church had asked one of our foremost cultural warriors to address the congregation. I went along because I supported him financially and I know he always has something worthwhile to say. He emphasised the fact that the church (in genral) needs to get involved in these issues and put forward a Christian viewpoint.

At the end they opened the floor for questions and comments. I told him that the Christians in the town were asleep and quoted a situation where the pastor of this church was attacked by someone in the local paper. Not one thing the person said about the pastor was true.

As I had known him for 20 years I wrote a letter and put the record straight. I was the only Christian in town to do so. Not even one of his congregation defended him or one of the other pastors. So apart from my letter, he was left to hang out to dry by the church.

I call that totally disgusting and with friends like that, who needs enemies.

mustaphadrink

Dec 13, 2013
You will find that when it comes to embracing satanic activity, those doing so are totally deaf when it comes to reality. I have read several articles that thousands of those who have changed their sex have detransitioned because it was a fake and did not solve their problems.

Despite this fact, those pushing for sex changes soldier on and are still helping as many people as they can to transition.

In Scotland (UK) the government school system have put out a paper to teachers that say they have to listen to children as young as four who are not happy with their sex and to encourage them to transition. The instructions said that they are not to discuss the issue with the child's parents in case they disagree with the teacher and child.

Plus, the government was going to pass a bill that allocated a "significant other" to a child that they could talk to instead of their prarents. What they discussed with the significant other was not to be discussed with parents.

There was such an uproar to the Bill that they had to ditch it.

All I can say is watch this space and see what other devious plan satan will come up with to try and destroy God's creation.

Aug 4, 2021
I think the whole transgenderism thing came about, to change biotech laws, to push past the moral ethics of the abortiondebate and mess with stemcells and DNA. So any political lines in the sand regarding pushing those boundries in science, would be null and void, since they can just claim hatespeech and end debates. And you have vague laws, with broad applicationarea, so "progress" cannot be blocked.

Also, when collectivizing, bagging groups and making them dependent, makes loyal voters. So by making them messed up, and act as a dealer for them with free stuff, that they feel they need, is smart move. Another group bagged. So partly about identifying new groups, and promise them everything they want, and perhaps more, rile them up and make them angry, and let the other party block it, and another group of eternal voters bagged.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
Have you had the experience when you have been studying something and been looking for information and facts about a subject and you get an aha moment and things fall into place?

I had one this morning about transgendersim. I was reading an article which threw up some interesting ideas about the subject and it dawned on me what was going on.

As you probably know that transgendersim is all about a girl becoming a boy and a boy becoming a girl. They are not happy being their birth sex so they want to become the opposite as they believe that will solve all their unhappiness.

Judging by the number of people that are de-transgenderising it is very clear it solves nothing.

To this point I knew that those wanting to change sex had underlying problems that caused their unhappiness. One of the most common ones is autism. Even when they had changed from male to female or female to male the autism didn’t go away.

Another one particularly amongst girls is that they thought boys were treated better than girls so if they became a boy, they would be treated better. But it did not happen because deep down they knew they were a girl so they could not play out the role of a being a boy.

Another underlying reason is that the person concerned had ADHD and changing sex was seen as a way of getting rid of it. Except for one thing. It didn’t.

So, enough males and females have realised that changing their sex made no different to solving the problem they thought they had that would be solved by changing their sex.

Now, underlying this as is the case with all aberrations thrown up by society, is that it is basically a work of Satan to distort God’s image. He has been trying to do that from day one for the simple reason that every time he sees a male or as female he sees God and that revolts him.

Today, I realised that transgenderism is just another step further along the road from homosexuality which is another distortion of God’s image. It is another way that Satan can screw up what is and should be normal.

Now, what is the core of this issue? I believe it is in a question that they never ask. Did your parents both work full time?

In my country the government is working overtime to make it easy for mothers to go out to work full time. What does that mean? Simply this. The children are abandoned to full time carers that are foreigners to the children.

There is medical evidence that a baby recognises their mothers voice in the womb. When they are born their closest and most important relationship is with the mother.

Six months or a year later they are ripped away from that comforting and familiar contact and they are passed on to a stranger that the do not know or care for and have no close bond with.

End result. Who am I? Babies, children understand much more than what we think. One minute it is comfort, cosy and predictable and then all of sudden they are plunged into a strange world of foreigners, and they have to fight for attention with 20 others.

NOT GOOD. At the back of their mind is money is more important than me. I want my mummy, not a new teddy bear.

So we produce a generation of children who deep down feel abandoned, don’t know who they are and feel unimportant. In other words, totally confused.

Enter Transgendersim. If I don’t know who I am why not experiment with being the opposite sex. I have got nothing to lose as my parents don’t care about me. I have had nothing but misery since I have been born, so let’s try the alternative. They hear of or see others in the same boat, so they go down the same path, known as social cohesion.

Some transgenders have homosexual tendencies so they change sex so they can have a normal relationship with a person of the opposite sex.
All in all, what you might call one big unholy mess. The sad thing is that government, the medical and educational authorities have bought into the lie and are encouraging it. In a word, they are destroying young lives and are being paid to do it.

All teenagers go through angst in some form or another and in the past we rode through the storm with them, and they came out the other side relatively normal.

Today it is “Problems, get a sex change.” If you disagree you are transphobic. Even parents are not allowed to have a different view. This seems to be the standard reply for anyone who thinks differently about the aberrations being thrown up today as an answer to life’s problems. Disagree and you are being charged with hate speech.

Of course, we know who came up with that nonsensical idea.

So, what is the answer to all this. My advice is this. Think very, very carefully before you abandon your child to a stranger and deprive it of the relationship which the child should have and needs. That of its mother. After all. You gave birth to the child, not to pass it onto a stranger to raise. Rather to raise it, love it and to inculcate the values that are important to you.

Research shows that the main reason why children love grandparents so much is that they have always got time. If time is so important to children, it has to start with the parents.
The whole LGBTQI whatever movement is Satan's attack on God's purpose for humanity. God created us male and female. We are born one or the other. If someone wants to change, it is rebellion. "Shall the clay say to the Potter, 'Why did you make me like this?'"

People worry about non-issues like COVID viruses and vaccines. We should be concerned that our children are being corrupted by wicked people who want to drag (no pun intended) people down to their level. It is an offence in some places to hinder your child if they wish to change gender. Canada is one the foremost offenders. Where I live has laws in place that are similar to Canada's. They's not yet been signed into legislation, but that is a formality. The only way they can be stopped is if the government thinks they will hinder their reelection chances. What God has to say does not even cross their minds.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Sometimes vulgarity is the ideal thing to make a point. I say this because the church in general has withdrawn from the world as it is, so it has no idea what is going on. Talk to the average congregation about transgenderism and they will not know what you are talking about.
Vulgarity can be subjective, also. Where I was raised, even the newspapers will print the word "d...head" if someone quoted used the term as a type of anatomical insult, whereas other words might be censored. "Schm..k" is likewise considered vulgar by some, but is commonly used in some places to describe someone deemed to be useless or unpleasant. Yet where we might read the correct anatomical term for the same word in the bible in reference to circumcision, no one is offended.

To me, the very idea of transgenderism is far more vulgar than the words or euphemisms we might have for body parts. I agree that sometimes, we can be more offended about things we shouldn't be, and less offended about things we should be.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Adam had both male and female attributes within him until God removed the feminine in the making of Eve.

Sometimes I wonder if there is some residual genetic imbalance more evident in some than others
that causes them to feel such a dichotomy in such a polarized fashion within their own bodies.
I believe that this may be the case.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Many people believe that all genetic material was present in Adam before Eve was made. Of course you are free to differ.
That may have been feminine genetic material in the rib that was removed from Adam that God fashioned a woman out of.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
hmm if a woman has a hysterectomy, mastectomy, or has her tubes tied, does that make her a man?
If a man has a vasectomy, or gets castrated, does that make him a woman?

what are we even talking about here?

Remmeber when Prince, the artist, decided he wasnt going to change his name to a symbol? Everyone had to call him the 'artist formerly known as Prince'
In the end it got too hard and people just called him Prince. lol

many cultures have male /female dichotomies. But some dont, in english, there are no feminine or masculine words unlike ...French

Chinese have the yin/yang symbol. what it means is that to be in harmony, one needs to balance masculine/feminine energies. everyone has some yin and yang. Yin ...light has some yang, dark, in it.

Adam obviously had DNA enough for God to create Eve from his rib. While both made from the same dust, Eve was a further refinement. That was good...until the fall.

I dont know how that translates to XY and XX chromosomes. But science shows that all babies are start out as androgynous and it is under influence of hormones.. maybe its different to how Adam and Eve were started, since sexual intercourse was NOT how they began lol. They were created, not born, human sexual intercourse is a bit like tossing a coin. You either get heads or tails I am supoosing. But perhaps because of adultery and fornication (counterfeit) people are now confused....?

the weird thing is, nobody addresses things like WHY men would WANT to be a woman when women often get treated badly by men, abused, taken for granted etc
why would women WANT to be men..When technically women already are..and often ALREADY do all the things men do and then some. (but because of culture, women often get treated as LESS than)
God put hositlity between the woman and her enemy...

being a male isnt enough? they want to add the FE
or being a man isnt enough, they want to add the WO
so as it stands...being a woman and female is actually MORE than and additional to rather rather than being lesser?

mustaphadrink

Dec 13, 2013
I don't think children become transgender because they were raised by someone other than their mothers, as the OP states. Many many people were raised by others such as grandparents, grew up as orphans, etc. and are not transgender. I'm not sure why children become transgender, but that's not it.

The transgender population is very small. Transgender-minded people have existed since the beginning of time, the reason why there are more transgenders in recent decades is because science has allowed these surgeries/medications. What is the difference between a cross-dresser and a transgender? The former is poor, whereas the latter has money for the surgeries/medications.
I don't think is not an acceptable answer for me. With subjects like this one needs to investigate and delve into the world of the subject and the prevailing winds behind it all. Only when you have done this can you make an objective comment about it.

To clear the air, I did not say that they become transgender because they were raised by someone other than their mothers. I said they need to ask that question as it could be the cause.

mustaphadrink

Dec 13, 2013
The whole LGBTQI whatever movement is Satan's attack on God's purpose for humanity. God created us male and female. We are born one or the other. If someone wants to change, it is rebellion. "Shall the clay say to the Potter, 'Why did you make me like this?'"

People worry about non-issues like COVID viruses and vaccines. We should be concerned that our children are being corrupted by wicked people who want to drag (no pun intended) people down to their level. It is an offence in some places to hinder your child if they wish to change gender. Canada is one the foremost offenders. Where I live has laws in place that are similar to Canada's. They's not yet been signed into legislation, but that is a formality. The only way they can be stopped is if the government thinks they will hinder their reelection chances. What God has to say does not even cross their minds.
In the last few days I read that the Scottish government had mandated that if a child as young as four years old talks about changing their sex teachers are not to discouraged them. What is that saying "The gods make mad those that they want to destroy."

EnglishChick

Apr 20, 2021
England UK
Daily red pill: The LGBTQetc agenda is about discouraging family growth and breeding. The push for mass immigration, abortions, women working, and various forms of propaganda are fundamentally about gradual population replacement in Western countries.
But LGBT is sin as per the bible . Abortion probably is sin in most cases (non medical cases) Whereas women working or celibacy or childlessness are not. Most women will have children anyway the childfree by choice are a minority . And usually you know from a young age that motherhood or marriage isn't for you. The LGBT however is antibiblical.

That's not to say you're wrong though about a blue pill agenda. I would say