Trolls

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 8, 2019
USA
And It’s a good thing you are not or will not be in charge of judging who truly does or does not.
Exactly, I'd be too lenient being just a weak man and having pity on these evil doers I warn that hate me. I am admittedly disposed to hope they repent as these wicked fornicators doing the sin of Nicolaitanes are our people in the carnal sense in this time now, but Lord Jesus said he will throw them into hellfire and he has the resolve and truth and will of God to do it, praise Jesus.

Jun 10, 2019
Exactly, I'd be too lenient being just a weak man and having pity on these evil doers I warn that hate me. I am admittedly disposed to hope they repent as these wicked fornicators doing the sin of Nicolaitanes are our people in the carnal sense in this time now, but Lord Jesus said he will throw them into hellfire and he has the resolve and truth and will of God to do it, praise Jesus.
Well you said all that about tourist who is married. did you bother to look at his profile his name is Jerry.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
If you would trust a fornicator, someone that has sex with multiple people destroying so many lives and their own for eternity, then I could see how you are easily mislead. This is why women need their one husband, and if they fail and became a whore, repent go back to your father's care, praise Jesus.
There's ONE unpardonable sin.

Jun 10, 2019
I would rather trust on the shed blood of Jesus dying on the cross for my sins for my salvation and the Holy Spirit to comfort and guide me in the life-long repentance process. I was born again over 50 years ago so I'm all set. I appreciate your concern though despite it being unfounded.
I admire your mildness :)

1 Peter 3:16
Having a good conscience, so that, when you are slandered, those who revile your good behavior in Christ may be put to shame.

Sep 8, 2019
USA
I admire your mildness :)

1 Peter 3:16
Having a good conscience, so that, when you are slandered, those who revile your good behavior in Christ may be put to shame.
It's not slander if it's the truth. He have the mark of Nicolaitanes, the sin of divorce and the remarriage. Prove me wrong and I'll repent or stop hating me, apologize for hating me for being correct and repent and praise Jesus.

Jun 10, 2019
It's not slander if it's the truth. He have the mark of Nicolaitanes, the sin of divorce and the remarriage. Prove me wrong and I'll repent or stop hating me, apologize for hating me for being correct and repent and praise Jesus.
Ok very well then, hopefully tourist will read this post and respond, for I can’t say how he lives his life but you seem to know

Deuteronomy 19:18-19
The judges shall inquire diligently, and if the witness is a false witness and has accused his brother falsely, then you shall do to him as he had meant to do to his brother. So you shall purge the evil from your midst.

Sep 8, 2019
USA
Ok very well then, hopefully tourist will read this post and respond, for I can’t say how he lived his life but you seem to know

Deuteronomy 19:18-19
The judges shall inquire diligently, and if the witness is a false witness and has accused his brother falsely, then you shall do to him as he had meant to do to his brother. So you shall purge the evil from your midst.
That's true it is good to do just justice giving no favor to persons. May whatever you have judged for me being your false witness against me for speaking the truth of and praising Lord Jesus be done to you to purge the evil as I all ready know after inquiring of the Lord that he is divorced and remarried and living Nicolaitanes curse and even his friends here do know it though they malign me rather than admit the truth and repent because they hate me, praise Jesus.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Now THIS is good performance art. Thank you Steadfast-Faith for the show. Someone started a thread about trolls and you came in and played the part of a troll well. Andy "Tenk you veddy much" Kaufman would be proud.

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Now THIS is good performance art. Thank you Steadfast-Faith for the show. Someone started a thread about trolls and you came in and played the part of a troll well. Andy "Tenk you veddy much" Kaufman would be proud.
Yes it was perfect timing!!
By the way Lynx, who is Kaufman?

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Andy Kaufman, a dadaist actor who did a lot of crazy things on stage. His audience suffered a bit.

His most well known act was when he would affect a foreign accent, announce he was going to do an impression of somebody, then do the "impression" in his own same foreign accent voice. After a few of these terrible impressions, he would announce he was going to do an impression of Elvis... and he would do a very good impression of him. At that point the audience realized the other "impressions" were just setting them up to expect the Elvis impression to be another terrible one.

He also did his foreign character on the show Taxi a lot.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Praising Jesus is a wonderful thing to do. Praising God is a wonderful thing to do. Joining a Christian web site and setting out to proclaim all there who disagree with your interpretation of the use of the word "troll" as being children of the devil is NOT!

In fact, what you are doing here on THIS THREAD is the prime example of what a "troll" does. Thus, you are proving the definition of an Internet Troll I provided to be accurate.

Be gone wee troll!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
.My first marriage ended in divorce. My X was unfaithful along with being physically and verbally abusive. Due to her infidelity it was biblically acceptable to get remarried. I was single and celibate for 18 years before remarrying. My late second wife died prematurely at the age of 59. Due to her death it was biblically acceptable to get remarried. I am currently married to my 3rd and last wife. It is very much a loving and faithful marriage with God at the center. There is no sin involved and if there is than I am sorry so even then I am all set. I have no clue what the reference is concerning the mark of Nicoatranes whoever or whatever that is.

There is no need for you to repent what you have claimed about me because it doesn't bother me in the least. I don't hate you either but like I have told you in a previous post, it's been a slice but it's time for our conversation to end as I am now moving forward in life as I don't want to waste any more of my precious time responding to your nonsense.

Praise Jesus.

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Tourist you don't have to give any explanations. We all like you. You were just targeted because you were the first to put SteadfastFaith in his/her place and a target was placed on your back.

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
If you're divorced and remarried you're in danger of hellfire is what the spirit of the church Ephesus says and what Jesus says. I will take Jesus side, Jesus is smarter and not biased like you, praise Jesus.

I guess I have to express my surprise that out of all the people you could have targeted as victims on this site, you chose Tourist, who happens to be one of the kindest and most compassionate members here.

I'm divorced as well, though not remarried (but I would consider it though if I felt that's where God was leading me), so please feel free to throw a few rocks my way while you're doing the slinging. I'm starting to feel left out. :(

Besides, people have told me my whole life that I'm a few rocks short of a whole pile. :)

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
No it is not ok. The sin of Nicolaitanes is the first heresy that the seven spirits of the churches of God warned against. We have to protect ourselves from it and not commit it nor condone it or else we are in jeopardy of the hellfire said the spirit of the church of Ephesus! This important, Jesus said to heed what the seven spirits say and Jesus wanted us to know this that is why he warned us, praise Jesus.
I find it very sad that you have chose to live your life in fear of hellfire. I have said a prayer of salvation for you. It is time to break the chains that are holding you back spiritually. If you have confessed your sins Jesus will be faithful and forgive you. He has paid the penalty for your sins, and mine as well by His shed blood dying on the cross. What He has did for us out of love is sufficient for our salvation. Jesus has not lost a single one that His heavenly Father has trusted into His care. "Fear not" says the Lord.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Tourist you don't have to give any explanations. We all like you. You were just targeted because you were the first to put SteadfastFaith in his/her place and a target was placed on your back.
God bless you for your kind words and loving heart.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I guess I have to express my surprise that out of all the people you could have targeted as victims on this site, you chose Tourist, who happens to be one of the kindest and most compassionate members here.

I'm divorced as well, though not remarried (but I would consider it though if I felt that's where God was leading me), so please feel free to throw a few rocks my way while you're doing the slinging. I'm starting to feel left out. :(

Besides, people have told me my whole life that I'm a few rocks short of a whole pile. :)
Your spiritual foundation is rock solid. Thank you for your kind words.

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
You are a liar, dude, and you did slander. Which makes you a LIAR, and an accuser of brethren. (Hmm where have I read about a liar who is also the accuser of brethren, sounds familiar... :rolleyes:) Some of us already knew tourist's life story and that he was completely innocent, we just didn't want to speak about his personal life in public because it was not for us to do. Also, you certainly did not deserve to hear any explanation. Your every post is ugly, man. Just gluing "praise Jesus" to your flesh-driven ramblings does not make you a godly man. Guess you can't bring godliness out of that inner treasury if it never entered.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Guys you are missing the entertainment value here! He is putting on a great show, trolling in the "Trolls" thread. Mr. Kaufman would be laughing in his grave.