Twinkling of an eye

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 23, 2018
Not even worth of a reply.
You have no traction in that "last trump" smoking gun.
Rev 14's gathering prohibits the "dead rising first" at the end of the gt.
So,by skipping "first" and forming a doctrine off of "last" you lose traction and end up with a rabbit trail.
Once a model is failed ,and IMPOSSIBLE, abandonment is the logical choice.
Postribs have the dead rising SECOND...AFTER the gathering of rev 14.

What is it about "first" that needs changing?

S

SpoonJuly

You have no traction in that "last trump" smoking gun.
Rev 14's gathering prohibits the "dead rising first" at the end of the gt.
So,by skipping "first" and forming a doctrine off of "last" you lose traction and end up with a rabbit trail.
Once a model is failed ,and IMPOSSIBLE, abandonment is the logical choice.
Postribs have the dead rising SECOND...AFTER the gathering of rev 14.

What is it about "first" that needs changing?
So you are saying that when Paul, by the inspiration of God, said the resurrection and changing would take place at the "last trump", he was lying.

Jul 23, 2018
Could you show me one scripture that says we are going to the Father in heaven?
Like awutukee said,the dialog at the last supper EXPLICITLY puts the bride in the Fathers house/heaven.
But mat 24 and 25 is solidly a pretrib rapture.
Postrib has another impossible task of eliminating the bride being taken to the fathers house.
Postribs inadvertantly remove EVERY ASPECT OF PURPOSE.
1) NO BLESSED HOPE
2)NO BUSINESS IN HEAVEN
3)NO ANIHILATION OF SAINTS BY THE AC.
4) NO ACKNOWLEDGEMENT THAT THE GT IS JACOBS/ISRAEL'S TROUBLE.
5) THE ENTIRE BRIDE /GROOM COMPONENT MUST BE TAMPERED WITH,OR ERASED
6) THE ESCAPE VERSES ARE MODIFIED INTO PS 91 ( in the face of all on the planet taking the mark,and the ac receiving power to kill all who refuse)
7) mat 25 virgins parable becomes a target of cunning re-interpretation.
8) lot and noah are cunningly changed from a no brainer that both are pretrib escape vivid pictures.
9) at the rapture of Jesus,the angels told the disciples, "....He shall return in LIKE MANNER"
(NO DESTROYED EARTH OR WAR ZONE/WRATH AS IN THE END OF THE GT. NOT TO MENTION NO HORSES OR JESUS AS A WARRIOR"

ALL THOSE POINTS AND MORE BECOME ENSURMOUNTABLE TASK OF CUNNING RE-INTERPRETATION

Jul 23, 2018
So you are saying that when Paul, by the inspiration of God, said the resurrection and changing would take place at the "last trump", he was lying.
No,i am saying i dont need to change verses as postribs do.
IOW YOU need umteen verses modified ,and "last trump" as some lone smoking gun.
The Jews are familiar with the "last trump" . it is blown every year at the feast of trumpets.
Btw,have you any verses concerning a post trib rapture?
Any at all?

Jul 23, 2018
Why do you need "first" in 1thes 4 to be rearranged into "second" ?

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
The Rapture is one of the mysteries that was only revealed to the Apostle Paul, under the dispensation of grace. It was kept hidden from all the others.
Christ spoke to he Apostles after his resurrection they saw him a number of times. According to most Scholars Paul's epistles to the
Thessalonians were the earliest writings of the new testament. Isn't it strange that the Church of Thessalonica would be chosen to
receive this amazing revelation before the Gospel writers had even heard of it let alone the 12 who were with Christ for three years
and some of which heard his end time teaching recorded in three Gospels. Stranger still is the fact that very few had heard of the
current interpretation of the rapture before the 1830's. If you want to believe the current view of the rapture good luck.

TheDivineWatermark

Aug 3, 2018
Is there a reason that none of you Rapturist answered my question about the LAST trumpet?
My response will have to come in two sections (too large to fit into one post, I think)… and as always, I supply Scripture references but don't quote all of them because of the same "space" issues... and I realize that ppl don't like to read long, detailed posts but merely gloss over them, but I supply the verses that I do, for a reason and expect that the serious student actually examine them carefully (over time) just as the Bereans exampled for us. I do apologize for the "length," but I've assembled into these two posts, things I've posted elsewhere, in order to endeavor to just provide "the tip of the iceberg" of what ALL COULD be said (and I have said some in other posts of this thread, I think)… but here goes "some" (plz bear in mind what I've already posted about "the DOTL" being an earthly TIME PERIOD of much duration, starting with "DARK/DARKNESS [judgments]"):

When ascertaining the meaning of how the writer uses the term "Trumpet/Trump" [method of "interpretation"] we should first look to see how the writer uses the same word elsewhere in his own writings, before we venture outside of those.

Then, we should also bear in mind that there were various "trumpets" in the OT, used for various "purposes"... For example, Numbers 10:1-10 [see 2 whole chpts 10 and 11] talks about the "two silver trumpets" and how they should be "blown" (in various ways [/patterns]) for the various purposes [ex. calling of the assembly (at the door of the tabernacle of the assembly [=2/both trumpets]), journeyings, battles, every new moon, in the day of their "gladness," and in the days of their "solemn feasts," etc...]

And, for example, verse 4 states, "And if they blow with but ONE trumpet, the PRINCES [H5387 - 'one lifted up'], which are HEADS [H7218 - 'beginning, chief, choice/-est'] of the thousands [/divisions/company] of Israel then shall gather [H3259 - '(*see below)'] UNTO THEE [/UNTO MOSES]."

⦁ *"3) gather, assemble by appointment, kings for a campaign (absolute) Joshua 11:5 (D), Psalm 48:5; with אֶל, unto Moses Numbers 10:4 (P);

⦁ "to the door of the tent of meeting Numbers 10:3 (P); with עַל, unto Solomon 1 Kings 8:5 2Chronicles 5:6; against Yahweh Numbers 14:35; Numbers 16:11; Numbers 27:3 (P)." [these, quoted from Bible Hub, under #3 at H3259; bold and underline mine]

Paul was told that he would be given "a stephanos/crown" "AT THAT DAY" 2Tim4:8 "and not to me only" ('the Day of Christ' [for the Church which is His body UP THERE WITH Him], not in "the DOTL," which is an earthly time period with 'judgments') [see also Phil4:1; 1Th2:19], and one of the first things we see in the Rev4-5 scene are "24 elders" sitting on "24 thrones" wearing "crowns/stephanos of gold" (in a "judgment" setting [per the words "was found"--i.e. 'upon investigation/examination/through-searching-judgment'--"no man was found worthy TO" except for Jesus alone--He alone "found worthy" to open the SEALS (and the SEALS fall within the "IN QUICKNESS [NOUN]" time period, in which Jesus will "STAND to JUDGE"); keeping in mind 1Th1:10 "the One delivering US ['the Church which is His body'] out from the wrath coming [an eschatological wrath (coming on the earth)]"]).

I've referred to, in past posts, the following:

⦁ I believe the "GREAT trumpet" (Matt24:21-31 / Isaiah 27:12-13 "gathered... ONE by ONE") is for the purpose of gathering the believing remnant of Israel (having coming to faith WITHIN the trib years) "TO worship the Lord in the holy mount AT JERUSALEM" [same goes for the context (and timing of) of Isa24:21-23], which, if you recall, I am saying Matt25:40's "the LEAST of these My brethren" (who are NOT the ones BEING judged/separated here [at the Sheep/goats of the NATIONS (PLURAL) judgment/separation]) ARE THOSE JEWISH FAITHFUL (the believing remnant of Israel having come to faith WITHIN/DURING the trib); THIS trumpet is AFTER/AT END of the trib (Daniel [OT saints] will also be "resurrected [to stand again on the earth]" at that time, per Dan12:13 [OT saints were not promised "rapture," but "resurrection" and Martha and OT saints WELL-KNEW THIS, it was no mystery to them!)

⦁ I believe the "7 Trumpets" are judgment-related trumpets, and that the "7th Trumpet" parallels (time-wise) the "THIRD WOE" and "FIRST VIAL," and that 6 more Vials [their effects (which involve more than a mere day or two)] will need to unfold upon the earth BEFORE the afore-mentioned "GREAT trumpet" will gather the believing remnant of Israel "TO...AT JERUSALEM" (at the END / at His 'RETURN"-to-the-earth time slot, Rev19); THESE 7 occur IN THE MIDST of the trib (the first 4 Trumpets in the first half [after the SEALS]; the last 3 Trumpets in the second half [followed by the VIALS], all WITHIN the midst of the 7-yrs--and I believe the "6 [of the 7] Trumpets" run concurrently with the testimony of the 2 Witnesses' 1260-days [of testimony] which I believe also STRADDLES the two halves; and that 5th Trumpet/1st "Woe [unto the earth]" is the mid-trib point)

⦁ I believe the "LAST trumpet" pertains SOLELY to "the Church which is His body" (and "our episynagoges UNTO HIM"), and aligns with the "FIRST voice" John heard when he was receiving the Revelation (and 4:1 goes on to tell of the "things which must come to pass" like 1:1 says [and 1:19c], "IN QUICKNESS [NOUN]"... that is, the "future aspects" of the Book [following "this present age [singular]"], from chpt 4-19 describing the 7-yr trib therein); THIS one takes place before the trib can commence to unfold upon the earth over the course of those 7 yrs (so the SEQUENCE is: 1) our Rapture/Departure, AND THEN 2) the INITIAL "birth PANG [SINGULAR; 1Th5:2-3; Matt24:4/Mk13:5; i.e. the FIRST SEAL, aka the "whose COMING/ARRIVAL" of the "man of sin" "IN HIS TIME" 2Th2:9a [=Dan9:27(26) "for ONE WEEK [7 yrs]"], with many more "birth PANGS [PLURAL]" that FOLLOW ON from that INITIAL "birth pang [singular; 1Th5:2-3]"...); THIS trumpet pertains to "the Church which is His body" to whom the "episynagoges UNTO HIM ['IN THE AIR']" takes place ("AS ONE" / the "ONE BODY"--and SOLELY to it).

[continued in next post]

TheDivineWatermark

Aug 3, 2018
[continuation of previous post]

In Revelation 4-5, the "24 elders" (wearing "crowns/stephanos" and sitting on "24 thrones") are singing "antiphonal-ly" with the "4 living creatures" (and progressively adds more voices to the singing) [considering also the wording in the Greek, btw 5:9 and 5:10], so that in verse 9 the elders are saying "thou hast redeemed us out of every... nation". (So these are "redeemed" ppl present "in Heaven" before the opening of the First SEAL; just as 2Th2's SEQUENCE reveals to us [which also agrees with 1Th4-5's SAME SEQUENCE]--recall what I'd said about 2Th2:7b-8a "UNTIL out of the midst he be come [come to be]. AND THEN shall that Wicked be revealed" paralleling the Lam2:3-4 wording of "He hath drawn back His right hand from before the enemy" [effectively saying, "have at it!" or "let 'er rip!"--in a "judgment" context--see also Ps74:11, in vv.4-11]).

The "4 living creatures" I believe represent the "four-directional plotment" of Israel, in the following ways:

Judah - "Lion" banner - east - (Numbers 2:3; Numbers 10:14-17; etc)

Reuben - "[face of a] man" banner - south - (Numbers 2:10; Numbers 10:18-21; Num32:29; 1Chron5:18;12:37; Josh4:12-14; etc)

Ephraim - "ox/calf [/bull/bullock]" banner - west - (Numbers 2:18; Numbers 10:22-24; Jer31:18[/Deut33:17]; etc)

Dan - "eagle flying" banner - north - (Numbers 2:25; Numbers 10:25-28; etc)

[and see also...]

⦁ the Levites "in the midst" - (Numbers 2:17,33; Numbers 3:3-20,39,41,45; 4:5,15a; etc)

In chpt 6, we see the "4 living creatures" saying [individually] "Come! [and see]" at the opening of each of the first FOUR "SEALS": Rev6:1,3,5,7 (which are parallel to "the beginning of birth PANGS [PLURAL]" of Matt24:4-8/Mk13:5-8/Lk21:8-11, with many MORE birth pangs that FOLLOW ON from there during the trib years).

And we see that others also say "Come" in Rev22:17(2x),22:20, to different "purposes" (in the summary chpt of the entire book... not saying this "happens last" or anything like that).

Recall also that "we" ('the Church which is His body') are "ambassadors" here; "OUR citizenship" is not here, but "IS IN HEAVEN"... and hasn't it been said that, when "war" is getting ready to be declared, the ambassadors are called home...

Don't forget that 1Cor6:3[14] says, "we [the Church which is His body] SHALL JUDGE ANGELS," so those who oppose "pre-trib" must explain "when" we are to do that, in view of what I'd put about the [parallel] Rev19:19,21/16:14-16/20:5 parallel with the FIRST of TWO "PUNISH" words in Isa24:21-22[23] which TWO "PUNISH" words are also separated by a specific time period ("and after many days" [i.e. after the MK age], which Amill-teachings do not account for; but the point being, that "the host of the high ones that are on high" are "punished" at the earlier of the two, and even before the Rev19 point in time of the chronology, Rev12 shows "Satan...and his angels... cast out unto the earth" to then be limited to that sphere even before the Rev19 "PUNISH"/"SHUT UP IN THE PRISON" point in the chronology); we see "thrones" in Rev20:4 and those who had been beheaded during the last half of trib, and they "reign with Christ 1000 yrs [earthly reign]," but no "crowns/stephanos" are MENTIONED here (why is that?), and "earthly thrones," in my view, govern "earthly things" [see see that in Lk12:36-37,38,40,42-44 and its parallels; and Lk19:12,15,17,19 and its parallels, upon His "RETURN" to the earth; as well as Daniel 7:27[25] "the greatness of the kingdom UNDER the whole heaven" and "the 12" being told THEY will "sit on 12 thrones, judgING the 12 tribes of Israel" Lk22:30,16,18 / Matt19:28 (see Mt25:31-34 for its TIMING and LOCATION)]

Much more could be said, but I realize few will examine even this much. :)

It is a matter of discerning (in Scripture) the glory of God in two spheres.

S

SpoonJuly

No,i am saying i dont need to change verses as postribs do.
IOW YOU need umteen verses modified ,and "last trump" as some lone smoking gun.
The Jews are familiar with the "last trump" . it is blown every year at the feast of trumpets.
Btw,have you any verses concerning a post trib rapture?
Any at all?
Check post 111---
Rev 20 speaks of the FIRST resurrection. It tells us the "tribulation saints" will be included. It tells us that the only hope to escape the second death is to be in the FIRST resurrection.

If the first resurrection is before the last (seventh) trump, then the tribulation saints will not be included and will suffer the second death.

Now I am sure you will twist Scripture to show me that first does not mean first, that like Paul, John was lying.

TheDivineWatermark

Aug 3, 2018
^ EDIT (to my Post #167): should read: "the "GREAT trumpet" (Matt24:29-31 / Isaiah 27:12-13 "gathered... ONE by ONE") is for..."
...[not "Matt24:21-31"]

so parallel to:

Isaiah 27:12-13 -

12 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall beat off from the channel of the river unto the stream of Egypt, and ye shall be gathered one by one [not 'AS ONE'], O ye children of Israel.

13 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the great trumpet shall be blown, and they shall come which were ready to perish in the land of Assyria, and the outcasts in the land of Egypt, and shall worship the Lord in the holy mount at Jerusalem. [parallel with Isaiah 24:23; and others]

Dec 12, 2013
I am surprised that they have not come with their explaining how last does not mean last.
Oh they already have.....everyone of them that buys the imminent rerun farce.........last does not mean last and the coming of JESUS and our gathering together unto him does not equal the 2nd coming etc.....blah bah blah....

TheDivineWatermark

Aug 3, 2018
Check post 111---
Rev 20 speaks of the FIRST resurrection. It tells us the "tribulation saints" will be included. It tells us that the only hope to escape the second death is to be in the FIRST resurrection.

[…]

Now I am sure you will twist Scripture to show me that first does not mean first, that like Paul, John was lying.
Keep in mind that Rev20:6 reads like:

"Blessed and holy is the one having A PART [G3313 - meros] IN the first resurrection! [i.e. the "resurrection OF LIFE"] Over these the second death has no authority, but they will be priests of God and of Christ, and will reign with [G3326 - meta (NOT "G4862 - syn/UNION-with/IDENTIFICATION-with [said only of US/His BODY])] Him a thousand years."

So, yes, the Tribulation saints will be "resurrected" at the END of the trib, and will "reign with [G3326 - meta -accompanying] Him 1000 years"

Dec 12, 2013
Do
You're not going to beleive this.
It actually does say " out of" in the greek.

I looked it up. It never dawned on me before, until you brought up " it doesn't say..."
For some reason,i go to the greek when i hear that.

It truly is a pretrib rapture.
The word KEEP does not mean remove.......so regardless....the context is not us being taken out, but rather protected for harm or loss......end of story.....and the preposition is directed at the word KEEP.........and there is NO NEED to GUARD over US if WE ARE NOT HERE......and to be honest....it is completely DISHONEST to read the word word or apply the word the way he does.....CONTEXT and the word KEEP qualifies the word.....GUARD FROM is the exact way it is to be viewed!

éreó: to watch over, to guard
Original Word: τηρέω
Part of Speech: Verb
Transliteration: téreó
Phonetic Spelling: (tay-reh'-o)
Definition: to watch over, to guard
Usage: I keep, guard, observe, watch over.

Strong's Concordance
ek or ex: from, from out of
Original Word: ἐκ, ἐξ
Part of Speech: Preposition
Transliteration: ek or ex
Phonetic Spelling: (ek)
Definition: from, from out of
Usage: from out, out from among, from, suggesting from the interior outwards.

New International Version
Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come on the whole world to test the inhabitants of the earth.

New Living Translation
“Because you have obeyed my command to persevere, I will protect you from the great time of testing that will come upon the whole world to test those who belong to this world.

English Standard Version
Because you have kept my word about patient endurance, I will keep you from the hour of trial that is coming on the whole world, to try those who dwell on the earth.

Berean Study Bible
Because you have kept My command to endure with patience, I will also keep you from the hour of testing that is about to come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth.

Berean Literal Bible
Because you have kept the word of My patient endurance, I also will keep you out of the hour of the trial being about to come upon the whole inhabited world, to try those dwelling upon the earth.

New American Standard Bible
Because you have kept the word of My perseverance, I also will keep you from the hour of testing, that hour which is about to come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth.

King James Bible
Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

Christian Standard Bible
Because you have kept my command to endure, I will also keep you from the hour of testing that is going to come on the whole world to test those who live on the earth.

Contemporary English Version
You obeyed my message and endured. So I will protect you from the time of testing everyone in all the world must go through.

Good News Translation
Because you have kept my command to endure, I will also keep you safe from the time of trouble which is coming upon the world to test all the people on earth.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
Because you have kept My command to endure, I will also keep you from the hour of testing that is going to come over the whole world to test those who live on the earth.

International Standard Version
Because you have obeyed my command to endure, I will keep you from the hour of testing that is coming to the whole world to test those living on the earth.

NET Bible
Because you have kept my admonition to endure steadfastly, I will also keep you from the hour of testing that is about to come on the whole world to test those who live on the earth.

New Heart English Bible
Because you kept my command to endure, I also will keep you from the hour of testing, which is to come on the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
“Because you have kept the word of my patience, I also shall keep you from the trial that is going to come over the entire inhabited world, to test the inhabitants of The Earth.”

GOD'S WORD® Translation
Because you have obeyed my command to endure, I will keep you safe during the time of testing which is coming to the whole world to test those living on earth.

New American Standard 1977
‘Because you have kept the word of My perseverance, I also will keep you from the hour of testing, that hour which is about to come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell upon the earth.

Jubilee Bible 2000
Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the entire world, to try those that dwell upon the earth.

King James 2000 Bible
Because you have kept the word of my patience, I also will keep you from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

American King James Version
Because you have kept the word of my patience, I also will keep you from the hour of temptation, which shall come on all the world, to try them that dwell on the earth.

American Standard Version
Because thou didst keep the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of trial, that hour which is to come upon the whole world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

Douay-Rheims Bible
Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I will also keep thee from the hour of the temptation, which shall come upon the whole world to try them that dwell upon the earth.

Darby Bible Translation
Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee out of the hour of trial, which is about to come upon the whole habitable world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

English Revised Version
Because thou didst keep the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of trial, that hour which is to come upon the whole world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

Webster's Bible Translation
Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

Weymouth New Testament
Because in spite of suffering you have guarded My word, I in turn will guard you from that hour of trial which is soon coming upon the whole world, to put to the test the inhabitants of the earth.

World English Bible
Because you kept my command to endure, I also will keep you from the hour of testing, which is to come on the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth.

Young's Literal Translation
'Because thou didst keep the word of my endurance, I also will keep thee from the hour of the trial that is about to come upon all the world, to try those dwelling upon the earth.

TheDivineWatermark

Aug 3, 2018
EDIT to add to my last post: [G3326 used also in Matt25:10 of the "10 Virgins [pl]"<---these are not who He is coming to "MARRY" (though they [5 of them] are indeed saints of the Trib yrs, who will ENTER the MK age/the wedding FEAST/SUPPER [on the earth/the earthly MK])]

To "keep" one "out-from" THE HOUR of [TIME PERIOD of] is distinct from saying "keep [one / them (particular ones He's addressing in chpt 17)] out-from the evil [-one]"

TheDivineWatermark

Aug 3, 2018
To "keep" one "out-from" THE HOUR of [i.e. the TIME PERIOD of] is distinct from saying "keep [one / them (particular ones He's addressing in chpt 17)] out-from the evil [-one]" (one is a TIME PERIOD; the other is circumstances and satanic influence/presence, etc)

TheDivineWatermark

Aug 3, 2018
The Day of the Lord [time period with judgments] ARRIVES like a thief "IN THE NIGHT" (with its INITIAL "birth PANG [SINGULAR; 1Th5:2-3]).

This is cannot be said of the chronology of things when considering the 7 Vials [time slot] having just occurred (i.e. end of trib).

Revelation 15:1 -

"15:1 And I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvellous, seven angels having the seven last plagues; for in them the wrath of God is filled up [or, 'is COMPLETED' (not STARTED)]."

S

SpoonJuly

Keep in mind that Rev20:6 reads like:

"Blessed and holy is the one having A PART [G3313 - meros] IN the first resurrection! [i.e. the "resurrection OF LIFE"] Over these the second death has no authority, but they will be priests of God and of Christ, and will reign with [G3326 - meta (NOT "G4862 - syn/UNION-with/IDENTIFICATION-with [said only of US/His BODY])] Him a thousand years."

So, yes, the Tribulation saints will be "resurrected" at the END of the trib, and will "reign with [G3326 - meta -accompanying] Him 1000 years"
That is what I said.
It states this is the FIRST RESURRECTION. It happens after/at the end of the tribulation.
SO if the tribulation saints are resurrected in the FIRST RESSURECTION at the END of the tribulation as you stated, when do you believe all others saints will be resurrected?
If they, you, or I are not in the FIRST RESURRECTION, we will not escape the second death.

S

SpoonJuly

The Day of the Lord [time period with judgments] ARRIVES like a thief "IN THE NIGHT" (with its INITIAL "birth PANG [SINGULAR; 1Th5:2-3]).

This is cannot be said of the chronology of things when considering the 7 Vials [time slot] having just occurred (i.e. end of trib).

Revelation 15:1 -

"15:1 And I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvellous, seven angels having the seven last plagues; for in them the wrath of God is filled up [or, 'is COMPLETED' (not STARTED)]."
Why do you leave out verses 4 & 5?
Is it because it tells us He will not come as a thief to those who are saved and watching.

And your opinion that "filled up" means completed is just that---YOUR OPINION.

And the 7 vials of God's wrath are poured out after the Last (seventh) trump.

TheDivineWatermark

Aug 3, 2018
That is what I said.
It states this is the FIRST RESURRECTION. It happens after/at the end of the tribulation.
SO if the tribulation saints are resurrected in the FIRST RESSURECTION at the END of the tribulation as you stated, when do you believe all others saints will be resurrected?
If they, you, or I are not in the FIRST RESURRECTION, we will not escape the second death.

I wrote about this in my Post #112 (as well as #114, #118, #121, and maybe more...):

https://christianchat.com/threads/twinkling-of-an-eye.184441/post-3924875

These Trib saints "resurrected" at the END of the trib (Rev20:6) are said to be "having A PART [G3313] IN the first resurrection" ("A PART in" is not the "TOTALITY of")... and 1Cor15:23 had said "[re: resurrection] but each [G1538 "(of more than two)"] IN HIS OWN ORDER" (meaning, there is a sequence/order to it... not all in "one moment"/"point-in-time... i.e. there doesn't remain ONLY ONE)… and I listed that out in that post, showing the several points in time that "resurrection" happens (pertaining to "the resurrection OF LIFE" [saved/saints & Christ as firstfruit of the resurrection]

S

SpoonJuly

The only reason `people reject that ALL means ALL, FIRST means FIRST, and LAST means LAST, is because it pulls the foundation out from under what they have been taught.
And God forbid they have to admit they are wrong.