Are we not the temple of the Holy Spirit?
Are we not walking in righteousness and purity through Christ and His word?
Are we not the expression of Christs will no earth?
So why is there any failure or condemnation in what we as Christs people do
here on earth?
Or am I missing something? Unless we walk in sin and are not walking in the Spirit?
Some seem to address everything in the world of failure and defeat, not victory and
praise. I have just noticed this continual drip of propoganda and condemnation.
Are we not walking in righteousness and purity through Christ and His word?
Are we not the expression of Christs will no earth?
So why is there any failure or condemnation in what we as Christs people do
here on earth?
Or am I missing something? Unless we walk in sin and are not walking in the Spirit?
Some seem to address everything in the world of failure and defeat, not victory and
praise. I have just noticed this continual drip of propoganda and condemnation.