VALENTINE'S DAY MESSAGES - SINGLES REACH OUT......

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
valentines_day_041.gif





Happy Valentines to the Tourists and to all my friends here at CC. Even to those I disagree with {you know who you are} lol I wish a happy day.My husband works 6days a week and that leaves me alone a lot of the time.I was use to being with family every day and suddenly Im all alone.So I happened on CC and got on chat in the mornings and it made me feel less lonely.Then I came to the forums and met all you wonderful folk.Thanks so much for accepting me and making me feel like Im part of a little family.God bless you all,you've been a blessing to me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JesusLives
The love of my life, the only one who died for me, my king. images[1].jpg

Happy Valentines to my 2 faves - the Tourists...along with all my other faves here lol. May Jesus always be at the centre of your relationships.
 
Why pay for love, when God gives it freely?

FZFsC14TF1pUlZMSm4piU8kHWNM5lPnEr1SgI_GA_TUslVpO6OkRjwgI0lE7_6KFE5D3yNy8XALow0ciGRaupTXBSh9h1-dTe4Cwg6v_6MxrCUVrsFyj1EGWcQ



1399917391_daunte_hall_juke.gif



bess.gif



I think I just done got juked!
 
  • Like
Reactions: JesusLives
My pastor says his wife doesn't do flowers. "If you're gonna spend money on something, make it something that won't wilt and be thrown out in a few days."

Personally I like a big bouquet of daffodils, but I have no one to give them to or from whom to receive them.

As a single person it can be hard to keep the right attitude at this time of year. Not because married/dating people have someone, but because they seem to look down on me for not having anyone. They give me the impression that I missed the mark, and that I should do something to remedy this. It can be easy to get defensive about my singleness, and that would give the wrong impression back to them - I'm not militantly opposed to finding Mrs. Right. I just haven't found her yet, and if I never find her my world will not be totally ruined for the lack.

So instead of getting defensive about being single, I think I'll just have fun with it.

giphy.gif


Single-Awareness-Day-Candy.jpg


And all you non-singles, we who are single appreciate you. At this time of year the burden is on you to keep our economy going, while we sit back and enjoy the ride. =^.^=
 
  • Like
Reactions: JesusLives
I'm not militantly opposed to finding Mrs. Right. I just haven't found her yet, and if I never find her my world will not be totally ruined for the lack.

Perhaps you could start a Mrs. Right thread to find that special woman. I am sure that my wife would be more that happy to assist you. She has a lot of wonderful ideas.
 
My pastor says his wife doesn't do flowers. "If you're gonna spend money on something, make it something that won't wilt and be thrown out in a few days."

Personally I like a big bouquet of daffodils, but I have no one to give them to or from whom to receive them.

As a single person it can be hard to keep the right attitude at this time of year. Not because married/dating people have someone, but because they seem to look down on me for not having anyone. They give me the impression that I missed the mark, and that I should do something to remedy this. It can be easy to get defensive about my singleness, and that would give the wrong impression back to them - I'm not militantly opposed to finding Mrs. Right. I just haven't found her yet, and if I never find her my world will not be totally ruined for the lack.

So instead of getting defensive about being single, I think I'll just have fun with it.

giphy.gif


Single-Awareness-Day-Candy.jpg


And all you non-singles, we who are single appreciate you. At this time of year the burden is on you to keep our economy going, while we sit back and enjoy the ride. =^.^=
...but you are loved here Mr Lynx :)
 
tourist: Yes, I'm sure she has dozens of ideas. But I'm happy to let y'all boost the economy this month.
 
i'm totally looking fwd to the candy going on sale. i bought some for myself a couple of weeks ago. but more candy is always welcomed lol

i prefer the spanish name of valentine's day: dia del amor y amistad - day of love and friendship. yas! :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: JesusLives
Lynx, my 35 year old son is also single and like you he's quite content to wait for Mrs. Right to come along. So to you, my son and all the other single people out there, this Valentine is for YOU! :) *hugs*

Daffodils.jpg
 
i'm totally looking fwd to the candy going on sale. i bought some for myself a couple of weeks ago. but more candy is always welcomed lol

i prefer the spanish name of valentine's day: dia del amor y amistad - day of love and friendship. yas! :)

Melita916 a Valentine for you....

Happy Valentine's Day!