VALENTINE'S DAY MESSAGES - SINGLES REACH OUT......

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
i'm totally looking fwd to the candy going on sale. i bought some for myself a couple of weeks ago. but more candy is always welcomed lol

i prefer the spanish name of valentine's day: dia del amor y amistad - day of love and friendship. yas! :)

Melita, most of my friends back east in my hometown of Philadelphia are Spanish speaking. I need to learn Spanish as my grandsons speak it fluently. The public schools in California teach half the day in English and the other half Spanish. :)

I reside in Texas now. I sent you a friend invite, Melita and saw that you're in Texas as well. So is my single son... who plays guitar and sings.. and is a worship leader... and is tall, handsome and has a great sense of humor. :o (Until he finds out I'm being a matchmaker for him! uh-oh!!)
heehee

 
When I hear "matchmaker" I automatically reach for my flamethrower.
 
Melita, most of my friends back east in my hometown of Philadelphia are Spanish speaking. I need to learn Spanish as my grandsons speak it fluently. The public schools in California teach half the day in English and the other half Spanish. :)

I reside in Texas now. I sent you a friend invite, Melita and saw that you're in Texas as well. So is my single son... who plays guitar and sings.. and is a worship leader... and is tall, handsome and has a great sense of humor. :o (Until he finds out I'm being a matchmaker for him! uh-oh!!)
heehee


lol i totally was not expecting this lol
 
It's weird. I don't put any stock in Valentine's Day, and yet, I'd like to experience it, just once.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JesusLives
It's weird. I don't put any stock in Valentine's Day, and yet, I'd like to experience it, just once.

There is that special someone out there for you TinTin you just have to keep your eyes open and test the waters once in a while sure there will be rejection and it hurts, but there will also be acceptance and that is wonderful. When you are ready try again and you ask first. A Valentine for a special friend....prayers your way too. The Tourists.

God is Love.
 
Well, the LORD works in mysterious ways. \;)/ lol
♫♬♪❃❁✿♫♬♪❤♫♬♪❃❁✿♫♬♪

true story lol

one year, to avoid getting all sad about valentine's day, i gave my friends a gift: their fave candy with a pin that said I AM LOVED. sure, i didn't get anything in return (maybe i need new friends lol jk) but it was nice to be able to do something :)
 
HAPPY *VALENTINE'S* DAY to all MY FRIENDS and other MEMBERS on CHRISTIAN CHAT ! :)


valentine blog freebie.jpg
 
There is that special someone out there for you Tintin you just have to keep your eyes open and test the waters once in a while sure there will be rejection and it hurts, but there will also be acceptance and that is wonderful. When you are ready try again and you ask first. A Valentine for a special friend....prayers your way too. The Tourists.

God is Love.

Thank you, JesusLives and Tourist. I appreciate your words and prayers. Yes, when I'm ready, I'll pray, look and pursue (offline). But for now, I'll just enjoy God and my friends and family and focus on them.
 
It's weird. I don't put any stock in Valentine's Day, and yet, I'd like to experience it, just once.

i may just be the least romantic woman in history, but Hallmark holidays don't mean much to me. :rolleyes:

still, my hope and my prayer is that you get the chance to decide for yourself. ♥
 
true story lol

one year, to avoid getting all sad about valentine's day, i gave my friends a gift: their fave candy with a pin that said I AM LOVED. sure, i didn't get anything in return (maybe i need new friends lol jk) but it was nice to be able to do something :)

Wow, what an awesome idea, Melita! As Jesus said, "It is better to give than to receive." :o
 
This Valentine is for all the lovely folk on CC, single and not-single. Thank you for making this site enjoyable and for being a blessing to me. :)

<3
 
  • Like
Reactions: JesusLives
vday2.jpg

Happy Valentine's Day guys! God bless you all. I'll post more later. :)
 
puppy-love-colossians-3-14-niv-550x320.jpg

This one is for MadParrotWoman, for being there for me when I was going through a rough time in life. Thank you for being a good friend and showing me Christ's love! You are so sweet and wise and I hope you have a blessed Valentine's Day! :D