VALENTINE'S DAY MESSAGES - SINGLES REACH OUT......

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
REBORN for you and your daughter....

Happy Valentine's Day to you both....

Thanks, JL.

i just saw this.
Sorry, I know this reply is a little bit late......but here it is anyway.

Happy Valentine's Day, I wish you both the best in 2015.
 
4W0WslX.png

Y0sv5BS.png

pUUZhVz.png
 
  • Like
Reactions: JesusLives


This Blond will make breakfast and serve cookies over in Speak Your Mind thread so I thought I'd make a Valentine's Buffet here for all on CC to enjoy....Happy Valentine's Day to everyone 2016.
images




~
 
Do not embrace these pagan customs... they are blasphemy to our God
 
Do not embrace these pagan customs... they are blasphemy to our God

Maybe they're just trying to spread a little joy. If you are in a relationship this is one pagan custom that you would be advised to participate in. Not every single little thing that people enjoy is blasphemy to God.
 
Maybe they're just trying to spread a little joy. If you are in a relationship this is one pagan custom that you would be advised to participate in. Not every single little thing that people enjoy is blasphemy to God.

I once apon a time did follow all the pagen customs and enjoyed them... but I don't even celebrate Christmas...
 
Celebrating holidays does not make us pagans. I enjoy celebrating holidays. And who are you to decide what is blasphemy to God, and what isn't? Here, have some chocolate and chillax. :)
 
Celebrating holidays does not make us pagans. I enjoy celebrating holidays. And who are you to decide what is blasphemy to God, and what isn't? Here, have some chocolate and chillax. :)

He is a hard one. This may also require cookies to loosen him up.