Thanks, JL.
i just saw this.
Sorry, I know this reply is a little bit late......but here it is anyway.
Happy Valentine's Day, I wish you both the best in 2015.
Do not embrace these pagan customs... they are blasphemy to our God
Maybe they're just trying to spread a little joy. If you are in a relationship this is one pagan custom that you would be advised to participate in. Not every single little thing that people enjoy is blasphemy to God.
Celebrating holidays does not make us pagans. I enjoy celebrating holidays. And who are you to decide what is blasphemy to God, and what isn't? Here, have some chocolate and chillax.![]()
Adorable hair! Going to have to do that to my daughter!!!
Lol. I think drinks are discounted that day, so yeah, this "pagan" will be having a white Russian or two, haha.Pagans have all the fun.