What Are You Grateful For?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
The only thing I'm grateful for is the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ and that He saved me. I can't imagine having a life without God. In the end, it is He upon whom we trust while earthly friendships and relationships pass away.
 
I am grateful that i don't have to worry about hunger, don't have to go to church without getting into trouble, don't have to worry about shelter, don't have to worry about being jobless, don't have to worry about air pollution, don't have to worry about a lot of things that other people are unfortunately suffering from....and the only thing i don't have is a girlfriend

So i have to be grateful.
 
I'm grateful (munch) for (munch) cheese puffs (munch munch)
 
I'm grateful that I am happy and joyful. Not sad and miserable like alot of people I know.. :)
 
i'm grateful for being me with ALL MY FLAWS i'm very grateful for the air I breath , the clouds and their wonderful formations, for staying up talking to my husband about funny tv shows and characters even though our day starts at 3am for him 4-5am for me, my daughters, my mother, my sisters, for having a job, a roof over our heads, food, water.... I could go on and on, the life classes I watch on youtube,,, GRATEFUL, GRATEFUL , GRATEFUL
 
I am grateful for the peace God gave me at work yesterday because I was feeling spiritually defeated and worn out I prayed to have a peaceful day and I did
 
I'm grateful for my kid.
She makes me laugh.

The other day she just stared at me and said,
"You're so weird, are you okay, Daddy....is your brain okay, l mean?"

Then she went back to playing My Little Pony.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jilly81