I prefer using The Pony Express.
More serious answer to come later (it's being carried by pony).![]()
Rachel,
You're so darn cute and cheerful, I'm guessing yours would be The "My Little Pony" Express:
I prefer using The Pony Express.
More serious answer to come later (it's being carried by pony).![]()
I was always too proper to be cute like that. Stickers were for saving. I had a huge sticker collection. And stamp collection. And coin collection. Now I stick to collecting yarn and bars of soap.
Well. Back to business. I was always afraid to buy pink stationary. As I said. Cute was not my thing. But I liked politically correct recycled paper in it's early days. Grey and dull. But I felt really good about it, thinking I saved the planet. And the pen should be right, too. I liked the paper to have structure, as I am quite tactile. A polished, glossy paper is no fun handling and it just doesn't feel right.
I have still some of my old stationary waiting for a pen pal. And some cards that can even be concidered cute. Atleast flowers might occure.
I prefer smoke signals...
![]()
I prefer smoke signals...
![]()
Didn't know native americans used binary codes when communicating.
Thank u Kim. I make my own smoke signals...That's just because you're so smokin', Zero!![]()
If none of that works I might fall back to communicating through lack of eye contact and mumbled words. I find it really empowers others when you look at your feet and speak softly. Sometimes you have to let them know who's boss, and clearly it's not going to be you.
Ummm... Seoul, it's passenger pigeons that are extinct. Carrier pigeons are alive and well. At least in Canada.![]()
Speaking of chat, there sure are a lot of chat systems these days...
![]()
BUT IRC WILL NEVER DIE!!!
![]()
Speaking of chat, there sure are a lot of chat systems these days...
![]()
BUT IRC WILL NEVER DIE!!!
![]()