What do you think of men on this forum preaching about "the woman's role?"

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

What do you think of men on this forum preaching about "the woman's role?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
J

joefizz

Here we go again another bout of women and men trying to teach other their place,well I for one can tell you "All" your "place"...Serving God/Jesus, anything else doesn't come close in "importance" religiously.

J

joefizz

Not going to bother voting because as usual God/Jesus is right and we ought to seek his wisdom, not discern our "place" so rigorously, no matter man or woman we all are to serve God/Jesus in "Truth" and guess what?
Love and Compassion.
We do what we are "Called" to do simple as that,there is an "order" to this but nevertheless if the "Role" needs filling and God/Jesus "Calls" we certainly had better "Answer".

Jun 23, 2018
You say this as if women haven't "been doing this" for many years lol!
And is time to pay, and every one will know the democracy is not god upon this Earth. You cannot mix democracy with Christianity, BECAUSE YOU CANNOT SERVE TWO MASTERS ( Matthew 6:24)
Why Sadom and Gomorrah was destroyed not because of democracy ?
Who permit homosexuality in their society, not the democracy ?
Who permit for the woman to be equal with the man, not the democracy ?
Who permit to woman to become leader in human made society, not the democracy ?
Then from when the democracy is greater than Holy God for the laws, commandments and teachings of Holy God to be destroyed ?

Then in what god do you believe and trust when you follow and worship the democracy what is a religion of Satan ?

Very soon and will be overnight, every one upon this Earth will know Unite States of America with it's Satanic religion Democracy is not God upon this Earth. Matthew 15:8,9;24:20.

J

joefizz

And is time to pay, and every one will know the democracy is not god upon this Earth. You cannot mix democracy with Christianity, BECAUSE YOU CANNOT SERVE TWO MASTERS ( Matthew 6:24)
Why Sadom and Gomorrah was destroyed not because of democracy ?
Who permit homosexuality in their society, not the democracy ?
Who permit for the woman to be equal with the man, not the democracy ?
Who permit to woman to become leader in human made society, not the democracy ?
Then from when the democracy is greater than Holy God for the laws, commandments and teachings of Holy God to be destroyed ?

Then in what god do you believe and trust when you follow and worship the democracy what is a religion of Satan ?

Very soon and will be overnight, every one upon this Earth will know Unite States of America with it's Satanic religion Democracy is not God upon this Earth. Matthew 15:8,9;24:20.
What are you talking about?
You can't mix democracy and Christianity?
Just what do you think being a Christian is...a dictatorship?
God is sovereign, his rule is just, and likewise Jesus is as well being given all authority and power by his father God.
Let me ask you have you read of Jonah?
If not allow me to enlighten you...
Jonah is the only prophet noted and famously known for attempting to "run from God" and God seeing this "didn't threaten him", he "stood in his way" because he was his master but no matter the circumstance he still suffered Jonah's rebellion and ill feelings toward the people of Nineveh and would not "take his life" he merely in his power got Jonah to "think" on what he was doing, for Jonah obviously had delivered messages to several people from God and yet the one time God asked of him to deliver a message to an "enemy" country he "refused" for whatever reason.
God may "chasten us" in some form but he still won't "force us" to do something that we aren't "willing" to do.

S

susi

I don't see the problem as long as its done with respect. As a woman I don't feel offended with the idea in itself.
As long as it is done with love and biblical truth. We should not judge intentions either.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Taking your posts together, I'd conclude from this post that you believe women many not be missionaries.

What would you call a person who sets out to establish a church in an unchurched region? To bring the Gospel to the unsaved? To "convert the heathen"?
My guess that, based on his previous posts and position he would say such a woman is a sinner and probably headed for hell.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
OK, once again. Find missionaries in the bible. find it. find it. The holy spirit has given the names. find it find it.
So you are saying that when the missionaries that are mentioned in the bible died then there were no more missionaries after that? I thought we were instructed to preach the gospel to the entire world. Are you saying that this was accomplished in the 1st century and there is no longer a need to preach the gospel? If that's true, then why preach at all in a church setting as everyone has already heard everything that they need to know? Your position does not make any sense and is unbiblical. I believe that we're done here.

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
I patiently await a thread geared towards men about a christian man's role.

obviously, a man will have to create it.

Jun 23, 2018
I am just asking is there anyone that is on this thread that believes that a women is forbidden by scripture to be a missionary. I am not asking for biblical examples of missionaries, just asking a simple question. This isn't rocket science, the choice is either yes or no.
1 Corinthians 14:34,35; 1 Timothy 2:9-14; Titus 2:
I patiently await a thread geared towards men about a christian man's role.

obviously, a man will have to create it.
Yes, you will know very soon, because they (men) have to answer a lot

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
1 Corinthians 14:34,35; 1 Timothy 2:9-14; Titus 2:

Yes, you will know very soon, because they (men) have to answer a lot
Both of these comments are non sequiturs for the posts to which they respond.

Jun 23, 2018
What are you talking about?
You can't mix democracy and Christianity?
Just what do you think being a Christian is...a dictatorship?
God is sovereign, his rule is just, and likewise Jesus is as well being given all authority and power by his father God.
Let me ask you have you read of Jonah?
If not allow me to enlighten you...
Jonah is the only prophet noted and famously known for attempting to "run from God" and God seeing this "didn't threaten him", he "stood in his way" because he was his master but no matter the circumstance he still suffered Jonah's rebellion and ill feelings toward the people of Nineveh and would not "take his life" he merely in his power got Jonah to "think" on what he was doing, for Jonah obviously had delivered messages to several people from God and yet the one time God asked of him to deliver a message to an "enemy" country he "refused" for whatever reason.
God may "chasten us" in some form but he still won't "force us" to do something that we aren't "willing" to do.

Matthew 6:24; Colossians 3:11.

Jun 23, 2018
So, if a woman has an opportunity to tell a man about salvation that comes from the shed blood of Jesus dying on the cross for their sins, she should declined because God would forbid her doing such a thing?
1 Timothy 2:12; Titus 2:4; and so on. You have the book, you call it " Bible", you grew up with it.

Gabriel2020

May 6, 2017
The most that would be on my mind would me lusting at her body,and not concetrating on what she is saying. Get the picture. ? You women call men dogs