What do you want to be when you grow up?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Besides being rich, I wanted to do this... :rolleyes:

giphy.gif


You're all welcome. (for making you dizzy :))
 
I wanted to do volunteering and help the people who are less fortunate and needed help. After my aunt visits to Benin for helping the community living in unhealthy condition, I got inspired by her work and grew up doing volunteering in nearby local. Now, I am planning to go volunteering abroad as, got a reference from my sister to join the humanitarian mission program at abroad.
 
I wanted to be in Law Enforcement. I took a job placement test in HS which recommended me to be an Air Traffic Controller. I've worked in the manufacturing field, logistics, office and clerical, food and beverage, construction, and photography. I'd like to receive another skilled trade.
 
I wanted to play music. I wanted to be on Mtv and VH1 videos : p I for real even imagined my class mates and I in these videos.

My parents used to watch alot of Mtv and VH1 when we were young, so those things had a big impact on me, haha.

I didnt know what I actually wanted to play, I just knew I wanted to play something : p I took up violin once I got into middle school, and have learned how to play a few things from that.

At one time, my older brother wanted the two of us to become tag team pro wrestlers. Cant see myself doing that, haha.

Oh, and at one time that brother wanted to be a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle, too. Poor guy would have never have realized his dream : p
 
Oh, and at one time that brother wanted to be a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle, too. Poor guy would have never have realized his dream : p
Anything is possible. Cosmetic surgery has progressed by leaps and bounds lately.
 
I want to follow God's will for my life. I want to serve Him in the area of ministry through my testimony...with the desire of a Godly man who also seeks service to the Lord. God has made him my accountability partner. I have a feeling I may end up in Georgia.
 
I want to follow God's will for my life. I want to serve Him in the area of ministry through my testimony...with the desire of a Godly man who also seeks service to the Lord. God has made him my accountability partner. I have a feeling I may end up in Georgia.

There is nothing more pleasing than a Godly woman.
 
I want to follow God's will for my life. I want to serve Him in the area of ministry through my testimony...with the desire of a Godly man who also seeks service to the Lord. God has made him my accountability partner. I have a feeling I may end up in Georgia.

Why is that on your mind? ;)
 
I wanted to be rich..:rolleyes:

Modern-mansion-900x600.jpg
"Well they say you can't take it with you
But MY riches transfer okay
Cause the world didn't give it to me
And the world can't take it away"

~ Gaither Vocal Band (don't know who originally sang it, Gaithers is the ones I heard singing it.)
 
"Well they say you can't take it with you
But MY riches transfer okay
Cause the world didn't give it to me
And the world can't take it away"

~ Gaither Vocal Band (don't know who originally sang it, Gaithers is the ones I heard singing it.)
Jesus did say there are many mansions in heaven... :rolleyes:

'In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you."
(John 14:2 King James Bible)
 
*** "a child" having total trust in My Father in Heaven...
 
I wanna be super hero lol
But the fact is super hero always having bad luck n many enamies around lol
 
I wanna be super hero lol
But the fact is super hero always having bad luck n many enamies around lol
Well that's because they are always in movies and comic books. To make a good superhero story you have to make some kind of trouble for the main character, some problem he has to solve or great evil he needs to overcome.
 
I think the question is what didn't I want to do lol.
First i wanted to be a Firefighter, than an Engineer for the railway,
Then a Soldier, and then A Chef. I never wanted to spend my life on social assistance lol.
Then I started becoming anti social at 8, severely depressed and suicidal at 13, and then homeless at 17.
Technically, Im living your dream of being retired and Im only 32 lol.

As a kid, all I ever wanted to be was "retired". Now that my plan's out the window, what did (do) you want to be?



And yes, this is a rant.
 
I wanna be super hero lol
But the fact is super hero always having bad luck n many enamies around lol

Not really a Superhero is hated by their enemies, It's always the evil doers that hate the righteous good guys.
you know kinda like how the scribes and Pharasises hated Christ and put him to death, or how the world hates Christians for standing on the truth and doing whats right........

I know there's a sermon in there right??? lol