Then why play ha haInteresting. There must be techniques to stay safe?
thats cool !i do this..
![]()
i've been learning to fight with European longsword for a few years now. it's called 'HEMA'
Interesting. There must be techniques to stay safe?
i do this..
![]()
i've been learning to fight with European longsword for a few years now. it's called 'HEMA'
HEMA... because it's the medical prefix for blood??![]()
![]()
Hahaha! At first as I was glazing through my feed I thought you said your favorite hobby was blood
Then I had ro rethink through it and said this just couldn't be right because that didnt sound like our sweet Ellie was half vampire![]()
lol.... i think everyone knows my favorite hobby is playing with kids...
it might be the only thing i'm good at, but i do enjoy it so much.![]()
I enjoy playing with kids too....especially my little nephew who cries and cries if I set him down to do something else and is all giggling once I pick him up again. Ya know Ellie we should run a daycare in heaven so we can play games with kids all day and all night![]()
we'll both be in God's 'daycare'.... maybe we can play together?♥
when we are old enough to discern 'child's-play' in our lives, then we will begin to grow
and learn wisdom as an adult...so many new things to learn as we grow, it is truly amazing!
***they won't let you draw on your hand...Yay!!!!! Love you too!!!!
Beer!
(ten characters)