What If ?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 22, 2022
And i don,t want to, its a simple qestion, but here is you guys, jesus wants to but mud on the blind guy, to make him see, easy right, but no not with u guys, your like gees, where can i get the mud, how far is it, is the mud the right texture, , if i do get the mud am i right or do i need to think more. lol thats you guys
So take your hypothrticalpohygufygy, stuff, and go save someone, and if u don,t like me, block me, i,m sick of u guys running around not wanting to help people, because u need too think., i,m sure god is some proud, whatch out for wolves in sheeps clothing.

Mar 4, 2020
What if a guy sitting by your church, was smelly, on shaven , his clothes where full of holes, bottle of wine in a bag. What would you do ???
There shouldn’t be any different treatment based on someone’s clothing or smell. I would just ask how he’s doing and if he needs anything. If he said nothing then I’d not pester him. If he asked for something I’d try to find a way to get it.

Nov 22, 2022
There shouldn’t be any different treatment based on someone’s clothing or smell. I would just ask how he’s doing and if he needs anything. If he said nothing then I’d not pester him. If he asked for something I’d try to find a way to get it.
Gee a normal responice, thank you

Nov 22, 2022
And i don,t want to, its a simple qestion, but here is you guys, jesus wants to but mud on the blind guy, to make him see, easy right, but no not with u guys, your like gees, where can i get the mud, how far is it, is the mud the right texture, , if i do get the mud am i right or do i need to think more. lol thats you guys
So whats the answer to my hypotheical Question, still need more facts on the bum ? should i save him or i need more info, let me know what info u need, in this pretend story, can,t wait to here this .

Mar 4, 2020
Gee a normal responice, thank you
I don’t even see the bottle of wine in a bag as a problem either. I am a bit more liberal in that regard even though I am not a drinker myself; I don’t even use mouthwash that contains alcohol.

Public intoxication is a secular offense in the US though, but I’m not a law enforcement officer nor am I paid to make reports for them. I wouldn’t be inclined to do anything about it so far as no one was being threatened or harmed in some way. That goes for all situations wherever I may be.

Interested to hear what else church goers want to say on this topic.

Nov 22, 2022
I don’t even see the bottle of wine in a bag as a problem either. I am a bit more liberal in that regard even though I am not a drinker myself; I don’t even use mouthwash that contains alcohol.

Public intoxication is a secular offense in the US though, but I’m not a law enforcement officer nor am I paid to make reports for them. I wouldn’t be inclined to do anything about it so far as no one was being threatened or harmed in some way. That goes for all situations wherever I may be.

Interested to hear what else church goers want to say on this topic.
as a church goer, i,d take him in to church to sit with me, then take him home, clean, shower, cloth, feed, and send him on his way with money, food and any resourses he needs

Mar 4, 2020
as a church goer, i,d take him in to church to sit with me, then take him home, clean, shower, cloth, feed, and send him on his way with money, food and any resourses he needs
I’ve never done that for a random, but someone I know had a bad car accident and would have otherwise been homeless had I not helped him. Gave him a place to stay for a month while his ribs and face healed after having been ejected through the front windshield.

It was only a bandaid though. This particular person regularly destroys his life in such ways, but always seems to find a way to get back on his feet. He called me today and actually he’s in rehab.

He’s the kind who will laugh and joke about all sorts of depraved things, but if I ask him if he’d like to pray with me he shuts down quickly.

Nov 22, 2022
Can,t wait to meet snacks on here.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
When I read the OP, I drafted the following but did not post it:

“Are you looking for information, affirmation, confirmation, or a fight?”

I decided to give the benefit of the doubt. Sadly, I have my answer. Self-righteousness is ugly.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Nobody has said any such thing except you in reaction to your own erroneously overactive imagination.

Talljake

Jul 17, 2022
What if a guy sitting by your church, was smelly, on shaven , his clothes where full of holes, bottle of wine in a bag. What would you do ???

I would stop and offer the man my hand. I would offer him a seat next to me inside. I would offer him view of gods word as I would help him to follow along. Shouldn't matter the cloths on ones back nor how clean they are. Jesus died for us all, and we are to come as we are. Who's to say I am better then he? Sin is sin no matter who has it. Pray for those who reject Christ and pray their hearts be softened.

Snacks

Feb 10, 2022
When I read the OP, I drafted the following but did not post it:

“Are you looking for information, affirmation, confirmation, or a fight?”

I decided to give the benefit of the doubt. Sadly, I have my answer. Self-righteousness is ugly.
💯

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
So take your hypothrticalpohygufygy, stuff, and go save someone, and if u don,t like me, block me, i,m sick of u guys running around not wanting to help people, because u need too think., i,m sure god is some proud, whatch out for wolves in sheeps clothing.
Are you using a phone to post? Does it have a mic function? If you are not on a phone,
perhaps installing a spell check app would help make your posts more legible.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
no shit, take the man home , read your bible
What do you do if a guy joins a Christian chat site, poses a question that if you answer any other way than he thinks you should, swears at you, treats you like you are vermin, and acts as if he is so holy and virtuous?

Give him the Gospel and hope he accepts it before he is banned by his abusive responses.