The ability to let love cover a multitude of sin while forgiving is unique for sure........So is the fact that the progenitor of Christianity resurrected from the dead and stood again of his own volition!
I think you have hit on it...
I am not sure any other religions have a loving supreme being.. one that LOVES us, and wants to have a relationship with us.
I don't think that any of the "attributes" given to "Allah" include love.
All other deities that I know of might be kind, benevolent types of beings (as seen by their followers) but no other one has a God that LOVES them.
Huge difference...
Yup the quran also states Allah is the greatest deceiver which sure sounds like SatanNope! In fact Muhammad tells tells us that allah doesnt love us at all- Qur’an 3:31-32—Say [O Muhammad]: If you love Allah, then follow me, Allah will love you and forgive you your faults, and Allah is Forgiving, Merciful. Say: Obey Allah and the Apostle; but if they turn back, then surely Allah does not love the unbelievers. Qur’an 30:43-45—Then turn thy face straight to the right religion before there come from Allah the day which cannot be averted; on that day they shall become separated. Whoever disbelieves, he shall be responsible for his disbelief, and whoever does good, they prepare (good) for their own souls, that He may reward those who believe and do good out of His grace; surely He does not love the unbelievers. So no, allah is not loving at all : p Of course, as those of us that follow Jesus Christ know, the true God loves all of His creation, so much that He gave the life of His only begotten Son to save them.
Yup the quran also states Allah is the greatest deceiver which sure sounds like Satan
Sadly, Muhammad was a messenger of satan and he did not know it.
Not trying to sound weird but I can feel Jesus's love pouring out when I read that. I needthat on a shirt, Rigth Now! I've been having a rough day and that statement made it all better. Thanks MailMadman!Religion can't save us but Jesus can!
![]()
Not trying to sound weird but I can feel Jesus's love pouring out when I read that. I needthat on a shirt, Rigth Now! I've been having a rough day and that statement made it all better. Thanks MailMadman!![]()
LOL! Sometimes I'm MailMadman at work.
MailMadman.....Mailmandan
works either way