if you could what will you ask your future self ?!?!?!?!?![]()
"Now that you're here, exactly how much of your life did you worry about what you wanted to do before you got here? Isn't eternity with God so much better than doing all those minors things you wanted to do with your life there?"if you could what will you ask your future self ?!?!?!?!?![]()
Aren't we all dead in the future? ...lol =PDepleted said:(I'm assuming my future self is dead.)
Aren't we all dead in the future? ...lol =P
Uh oh! Watch out, now you're getting all spiritual on me! ...hehe... =P j/kNo no no no, we have the free gift of everlasting life. Amen
I thought I'd ask future-me that too. Here it is 44 years later, future-me became past-me, and I still don't know. Don't waste your life waiting for that answer.I think I'll ask my self "" what will the new world be like or If we have the DOCTOR yet LOL