What will you ask your future Self

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Do I actually get to retire or will I end up living in a van down by the river. :p
 
no thats why I see 70 year old women working at Walmart, thanks Obama.
 
if you could what will you ask your future self ?!?!?!?!? :)
"Now that you're here, exactly how much of your life did you worry about what you wanted to do before you got here? Isn't eternity with God so much better than doing all those minors things you wanted to do with your life there?"

(I'm assuming my future self is dead.)
 
No no no no, we have the free gift of everlasting life. Amen
Uh oh! Watch out, now you're getting all spiritual on me! ...hehe... =P j/k
Yes, we all are going to live forever. =)
Some will live forever with our Lord! =D Exciting!
Some will live forever in damnation. =(
 
I would ask Sirks future self why he was so dumb.


Then I would ask my future self what are the best things in life that I absolutely should be involved with.
 
I think I'll ask my self "" what will the new world be like or If we have the DOCTOR yet LOL
 
I think I'll ask my self "" what will the new world be like or If we have the DOCTOR yet LOL
I thought I'd ask future-me that too. Here it is 44 years later, future-me became past-me, and I still don't know. Don't waste your life waiting for that answer.