I was recently talking with someone who was filling out an online survey for the company she works for. She was giving positive feedback, yet complaining to me about all the things she disliked. Some were covered in the survey, yet instead of reporting her dissatisfaction she continued to give positive feedback. I asked her about it and she told me "Oh, I never like to give people negative feedback. I always want to be positive, encouraging and uplifting".
But that's what the surveys are for, let us know how we're doing. Good, not so good? How can we improve and do better?
I began thinking about how I'm not like her at all in that sense, and how I would respond to a survey.
And then I thought maybe we could take this concept and turn it into a game. (@seoulsearch you've rubbed off on me
)
Here are some lose, general rules, or guidelines:
To start, I'll explain my response to the above scenario, Then end by asking the next player "What would you do?"
That person will answer, my question then give a new scenario, asking the next player "What would you do" etc...
These can be as silly or serious scenarios as you want to make them. The only "rule" er, request, is that we keep the scenarios simi short and brief and don't get too long winded
(thinking of myself here...
absolutely not anyone else came to mind with it
. )
Aww, who am I kidding?! Write as much or as little as you need to in order to get your example or reply points out.
And most important: Have fun!
I began thinking about how I'm not like her at all in that sense, and how I would respond to a survey.
And then I thought maybe we could take this concept and turn it into a game. (@seoulsearch you've rubbed off on me
Here are some lose, general rules, or guidelines:
To start, I'll explain my response to the above scenario, Then end by asking the next player "What would you do?"
That person will answer, my question then give a new scenario, asking the next player "What would you do" etc...
These can be as silly or serious scenarios as you want to make them. The only "rule" er, request, is that we keep the scenarios simi short and brief and don't get too long winded
Aww, who am I kidding?! Write as much or as little as you need to in order to get your example or reply points out.
And most important: Have fun!