Whatcha Doin Right Now

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

PamJ

Feb 17, 2016
Praise the Lord, dear friends!
Two questions for you:

1. What are you doing right now?

2. What God stuff do you have on your mind?

For me, I'm dealing with insomnia and can't sleep very well. But I know that God is with me, and He will heal me of this and bring me out! Hallelujah!! đŸ˜„

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
As far as the God stuff I am in conversation with God all day long. There are worse things to be healed with besides insomnia but I occasionally have this too. Currently, I am considering a change of employment and improving my posture for retirement, hopefully in 2 or 3 years.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
As far as the God stuff I am in conversation with God all day long. There are worse things to be healed with besides insomnia but I occasionally have this too. Currently, I am considering a change of employment and improving my posture for retirement, hopefully in 2 or 3 years.
Good thinking! Bravo!

VincentG

Prodigal son
Aug 25, 2018
I'm up can't sleep anymore...my lab puppy is waiting for his breakfast at 7 about 90 minutes from now...

VincentG

Prodigal son
Aug 25, 2018
I already fed my two cats Tango and Sugar at 6:30 AM.
I guess I could have slept more but I woke up with my nose in my puppys ear...he was trying to take over my pillow...so I gave him half I rolled over and we both had our heads on that pillow..but by then I was fully awake..so up I got.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Dear Tourist.......Vincent wants to know if he can borrow your two cats........seems his lab pup is still hungry and has a craving for Chinese............

PamJ

Feb 17, 2016
Yes, there are some worse things, as I beat a cancer diagnosis years ago by the grace of God. But until you have had the most severe and longest lasting forms of insomnia, as I have, you would be absolutely shocked as to what terrible effects this can have. Thankfully, God understands, and He is my deliverer.

PamJ

Feb 17, 2016
I'm up can't sleep anymore...my lab puppy is waiting for his breakfast at 7 about 90 minutes from now...
Aww I bet he's adorable! And a bundle of energy!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Yes, there are some worse things, as I beat a cancer diagnosis years ago by the grace of God. But until you have had the most severe and longest lasting forms of insomnia, as I have, you would be absolutely shocked as to what terrible effects this can have. Thankfully, God understands, and He is my deliverer.
I am sorry but thought it was just a one-time occurrence and didn't realize the debilitating effects that it has had on you. I am glad that by the grace of God you beat a cancer diagnosis. God does indeed understand the struggle that a Christian goes though and is not insensitive to this as I was in your case. Yes, God is your deliverer and is mine as well.

PamJ

Feb 17, 2016
Oh, no, it's okay, tourist. With the combination of insomnia, diabetes, blood pressure, and other junk going on, I feel like I'm over the edge sometimes. I appreciate you so much for your encouragement. The insomnia seems to be subsiding after three weeks, and recovery is another interesting hurdle to jump over. Right now, my blood pressure and anxiety levels are high, and I am hoping my night time blood pressure med will kick in and bring it down.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Having read the thread title, I'm thinking of the song, "What She's Doing Now" by Garth Brooks.

Thankfully, just the song... not the ex.

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
Just having a rage moment from this "woke" generation I'm unfortunately apart of :mad:

PamJ

Feb 17, 2016
Having read the thread title, I'm thinking of the song, "What She's Doing Now" by Garth Brooks.

Thankfully, just the song... not the ex.
Thanking God for His deliverance, huh? :cool:

VincentG

Prodigal son
Aug 25, 2018
Ezekiel 36:31-32 New International Version (NIV)
31 Then you will remember your evil ways and wicked deeds, and you will loathe yourselves for your sins and detestable practices. 32 I want you to know that I am not doing this for your sake, declares the Sovereign Lord. Be ashamed and disgraced for your conduct, people of Israel! :unsure: