What's your favorite coffee drink?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 28, 2016
here's one I betcha all haven't heard -

hub is the organic-coffee-drinker, to strong for me,
I'm into organic-teas -
one morning I felt like I needed a little bit of a boost,
so I asked hub to put a 'shot' of his coffee into my hot tea -
it was very good and did give me a little umph without stress!

so now I'm thinking of a name for it, and I came up with
'CoFFTeA', catchy huh? you have to admit, it is unique!
if anyone is interested, I'm giving you permission' to MARKET it!
P.S., not going to ask Lynx what this says about me, for obvious reasons...
:)

GardenofWeeden

Jul 27, 2018
The Garden of Weeden
My favorite is Folgers in a French press, with a little cinnamon in it. If I go to Starbucks, I will order a hot cinnamon dulce latte with almond milk, though.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
hmmm...... French Press- think I will give that a try , currently still putting a bit of vanilla or what ever ice cream in my drip coffee, and am putting a green tea bag in the basket under the grounds, I understand green tea is very healthy in moderation and I think this is good, though not near as healthy as asking his blessing over everything that comes in and goes out.
Best wishes

Billyd

May 8, 2014
Folgers smooth blend. Hot, dark, and free from any frills.

Mission21

Pathfinder
Mar 12, 2019
Starbucks
- Pike Place Roast.
---
Eight O'clock coffee.
- Hazelnut flavor.

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
@oldethennew Maybe "Teaffe?" I like Cofftea though lol.

I make my coffee lots of different ways. The last few months though it's just been espresso (not in an espresso maker so it's just slightly stronger) splash of milk, tot of sugar and a daub of butter.

Today I added 72% cacao cubes though and it tastes a bit like hot chocolate.

Caused me to think about peppermints in coffee in December when everyone gathers.

I have to learn some discipline with it because my caffeine tolerance is far too high to really enjoy anything but what I make.

Half and half I like a lot in coffee but I don't like buying separate. Milk is almost always around so I roll with that.

It gets blacker and blacker as the day progresses ;)

I used to overload it on cream and sugar though and one McDonalds coffee felt incredible. I could compare it to a runner's high actually what coffee initially felt like.

Feb 28, 2016
Sis,
you are sounding like a 'caffiene' addict, and I am NOT critizising you, but you MUST realize
that this is a DRUG that stresses and 'over-loads' the hearts normal capacity and all of the organs,
to an un-natural extent = nother words, u are walking to a different drum that the one that
God gave to us...

just a share:
we have a very good friend and his wife for many a year, and their daily habit is to 'wake-up',
and have the coffee pot on until they go to bed...
they are 'both in very ill health' -regularly going to their doctors for 'meds'...
they drink some form of caffeine from morning till night = hub now has a 'hole' in his heart'!!!
and neither one of them will acknowledge what their doctor has told them and they continue
in their addiction because this is their 'bingkee'??? = WHAT??" =
they won't listen to us, much his or her doctor, thus we have to sit by and 'watch' their demist',.,
this is what the Bible informs us of, that we will have to grieve, but God will give us the strength
to bear it...

Feb 28, 2016
and yes, 'caffeine' is very, very, 'TOXIC', and when we 'over-dose' to the
extent of abusing our Temples, we are actually defeating our own selves
and abusing what we think of as our 'fun-goals'...
no new news here, it's very documented about how caffeine is compared to
so many 'drugs' that we can so easily become 'addicted' to and 'abuse',
such as sugar-cocaine-opium-salt- white flour, speed/drugs, prescription or otherwise,
today's power drinks, etc. -
anything 'refined', meant to harm - plus so many other accepted things = HELLO friends!!!...
please, begin to LOVE yourselves, and honour your Temples, for they are very 'short lived'!!!
when we succumb to our 'un-godly choices', it is for sure they will come home to haunt us,
sicken us, kill us, and sadly, all of those who LOVE us will have to continue to bare your burdens.,.!

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
Sis,
you are sounding like a 'caffiene' addict, and I am NOT critizising you, but you MUST realize
that this is a DRUG that stresses and 'over-loads' the hearts normal capacity and all of the organs,
to an un-natural extent = nother words, u are walking to a different drum that the one that
God gave to us...

just a share:
we have a very good friend and his wife for many a year, and their daily habit is to 'wake-up',
and have the coffee pot on until they go to bed...
they are 'both in very ill health' -regularly going to their doctors for 'meds'...
they drink some form of caffeine from morning till night = hub now has a 'hole' in his heart'!!!
and neither one of them will acknowledge what their doctor has told them and they continue
in their addiction because this is their 'bingkee'??? = WHAT??" =
they won't listen to us, much his or her doctor, thus we have to sit by and 'watch' their demist',.,
this is what the Bible informs us of, that we will have to grieve, but God will give us the strength
to bear it...
Well I'm a bro if you meant me...but yes thanks for saying that regardless I will personalize it :p

I'm definitely aware that giving the flesh too much "say" is unwise and I know there needs to be some changes to my caffeine intake. It is hard on the heart and even though I am young the appetite suppressant effects of any stimulants makes me weaker than I need to be.

Means I eat less often than I should and am consistently dehydrated. Long term that's terrible and short term it just leads to me being spiritually weaker for no discernible purpose except "habit".

I've always felt a bit guilty about coffee and since most people don't see it as a drug or an addiction (like movies/tv) for a long time I just kept my convictions private but I do appreciate you calling that out because it encourages me to be accountable regardless of how other people perceive things.

Either way, I appreciate it...the extra nudge to do an examination and take a break where it's actually a treat and not a vice sounds responsible.

Feb 28, 2016
Mii,
u really are an exceptional person, we have been drawn to you for what I can only say
could only be, a Spiritual-connection...
we so appreciate your discernment and humility. a 'stand-out' in this site'...
big hugs!!!
:):)

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
Mii,
u really are an exceptional person, we have been drawn to you for what I can only say
could only be, a Spiritual-connection...
we so appreciate your discernment and humility. a 'stand-out' in this site'...
big hugs!!!
:):)
Thanks for sharing. It confirms a few things for me...I've felt that way also for a little while, mysterious though I find it.

Feb 28, 2016
Jesus is the Author of all of the greatest mysteries -
how blessed we are when He gives us but a glimpse...