Are u saying youre not really that gorgeous model in your avatar, Kim??![]()
please join this group http://christianchat.com/group.php?groupid=584
Is this the real life?
Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide, No escape from reality. Open your eyes, Look up to the skies and see, I'm just a poor boy, I need no ...
I never knew you are related to Freddy brother![]()
Haha! Only in the same sense that we all are, by way of Adam and Eve.![]()
Yes, but he was related to Adam and Steve![]()
Oh man u beat me to it!Caught in a landslide, No escape from reality. Open your eyes, Look up to the skies and see, I'm just a poor boy, I need no ...
I never knew you are related to Freddy brother![]()
I've known some women who could be brutal when talking about another woman's looks. If someone is really pretty, oh she's stuck up. If someone has average looks and has a boyfriend, oh wow what does he see in her? Most of that boils down to the persons own insecurities and jealously.
I don't use photos of myself bc it's an argument with someone about it not being me.
Sceptical people are everywhere, but the photos are of real people so why is it always hard to believe it's them?
Do people assume attractive people have better things to do with their time?
Well then that explains why no one's ever suspicious of me.....I think this outlook is very problematic and causes many members to be extra suspicious of a person who looks attractive in their picture.
That little boy is really cute, hahaWell then that explains why no one's ever suspicious of me..
![]()