When Users Who Use Pictures... Of More Beautiful People.

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Little lady, I have a face that could make a freight train take a dirt road. I wasn't allowed to post my picture on uglypeople.com because it wasn't fair to all the other entries. I'm so ugly I have to sit in the cargo hold on top of someone's grody suitcase when I fly. I can't go to the zoo out of fear of being tranquilized and put in a cage. My face looks like my neck threw up.

Aside from the look on your face like the person next to you just let loose after eating a can of beans...

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the way you look, Yahweh.
 
Last edited:
I'm not Batman. I'm not Wolverine. I'm CC Bot. :eek:

giphy.gif



That is super creepy.
 
Just get the woman a Lazarus chamber and y'all will be set.

(Who needs a fake avatar picture if you have your own Lazarus chamber...)
In the Batman context it would be the Lazarus Pit, used by Ra's Al Ghul in his quest to not die.
Mind you, this was in the Batman: The Animated Series version. In some other Batman storyline it might indeed be a Lazarus Chamber. But the Batman cartoon was awesome so I'm sticking with Lazarus Pit.
 
Little lady, I have a face that could make a freight train take a dirt road. I wasn't allowed to post my picture on uglypeople.com because it wasn't fair to all the other entries. I'm so ugly I have to sit in the cargo hold on top of someone's grody suitcase when I fly. I can't go to the zoo out of fear of being tranquilized and put in a cage. My face looks like my neck threw up.

Awwww I highly highly doubt that
 
In the Batman context it would be the Lazarus Pit, used by Ra's Al Ghul in his quest to not die.
Mind you, this was in the Batman: The Animated Series version. In some other Batman storyline it might indeed be a Lazarus Chamber. But the Batman cartoon was awesome so I'm sticking with Lazarus Pit.

I'm not the most up-to-date on my comics universes... but I believe what APOCALYPSE used was a Lazarus Chamber.

Marvel, Lynx, Marvel.

Take your DC Universe and go curl up in a tree. :p

(And if I've gotten this all mixed up... I apologize in advance to all the Comics People out there.)
 
This ain't Facebook where you can monitor who can see you and where you can control your privacy settings. The entire human race has access to this site. I wouldn't want my children posting pictures of themselves online for the whole world to stalk. I would prefer they use an icon of an animal or symbol or something. At most, a picture that doesn't show great detail. There are too many criminals, perverts, deranged trolls and bizarro people out there.

If you're interested in someone on this site, you can always email them a photo of you or invite them to your Facebook page. But brandishing yourself to the entire corrupt world to me is not a good idea.

Anyhow, this is lighthearted fun and fellowship. I enjoy all the creative icons and profile photos. :)

And btw, I'm not really a purple ant. :rolleyes:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone who believes that that is me in my avatar should look in the dictionary because their picture is under the word gullible.
 
Apocalypse was a wimp. All he had was brute strength. Ra's had intelligence, cunning and (what made him very dangerous) an honest belief that he was right. There is nothing more dangerous than an honest but misguided man who believes he is right.

And Ra's called Batman "Detective" which is about the best thing he could have called Batman. It acknowledges his true strengths.
 
I'm just going to assume all of the traditionally beautiful people are trolls.
 
Apocalypse was a wimp. All he had was brute strength. Ra's had intelligence, cunning and (what made him very dangerous) an honest belief that he was right. There is nothing more dangerous than an honest but misguided man who believes he is right.

And Ra's called Batman "Detective" which is about the best thing he could have called Batman. It acknowledges his true strengths.

No more DC catfishing!

I'm a Marvel girl, bless you! (With the one exception of Supes.)

*Officially boots Lynx out of her thread.* :D
 
Wait, wait, wait, I never said I didn't like Marvel. Spider Man is good, as is the Beast (that blue fur dude.) And Gambit's ability I would love to have.

But Apocalypse was a thug. Sorry, it's true. He had marvelous technology from advanced civilizations from across the universe, and he used it to try to rule an empire. Total stupid thug. :p
 
But Apocalypse was a thug. Sorry, it's true. He had marvelous technology from advanced civilizations from across the universe, and he used it to try to rule an empire. Total stupid thug. :p

Oh c'mon, now, Lynx. :D

What does ANYONE do with advanced technology now days anyway, besides use it to rule over other people?:rolleyes:

Well... that... and choose avatars that can easily be searched on Google. :cool:


On a serious note, I want to sincerely thank everyone for their good-natured humor in this thread. Once upon a time, this is what the Singles Forum used to look like--we covered a wide range of subjects, but often had a lot of playful back-and-forth bantering with a wide variety of participants. It was a ton of fun and really built a sense of community here.

Maybe there's a glimmer of hope that someday, we can eventually get back to that.
 
Kim that banter never left. Sometimes the arguing gets louder and drowns out the banter, but the banter is still here.
 
Kim that banter never left. Sometimes the arguing gets louder and drowns out the banter, but the banter is still here.

Humph.

Banter? What banter?!

Lynx, you and I are clearly arguing. :p

P.S. Marvel rocks. :D
 
again i have to wonder what catfishing is. :rolleyes:

my avatar is not me, in case you're wondering.

i wish i looked that good! ;)