When Users Who Use Pictures... Of More Beautiful People.

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
<--------- And this is the real me quite literally reading these threads .
 
My fingers are long and "spikey" whenever I poke someone on the arm they squeal that my fingers are like syringes? lol I tell them not to be a wimp :)
 
Marvel and DC both used to rock. Now they are only repeating the same stories over and over.

I agree they both are boring now, just a ton of explosions no real story, the recent capt america civil war was lame, bored me out of my mind....both marvel and dc keep revomiting the same junk storylines over and over....let's watch the Spiderman reboot, and next the Hulk reboot, and watch Capt America throw his painted pyrex serving platter at someone else and do the same moves...then mysteriously every time wake up in a fog/haze in a different century again.....
 
I went to the miscellaneous forum to search...that was leading nowhere. So I got an idea! I knew BruceWayne was involved with this well documented thread I was looking for...so logically I went to his page to see what he's commented on in the miscellaneous forum. I figured it would narrow down my search. Well...I'm too easily distracted. I think I've commented on at least 3 things that sparked my interested that he commented on and now I just look like a stalker instead of a detective. Whatever. I give up.
 
  • Like
Reactions: AuntieAnt
I wonder what kinda hands you need to have to become a hand model? Anyway, cool hands.

That reminds me of the Seinfeld episode about George Costanza becoming a hand model. :D

[video=youtube;AoKErz_HtGA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoKErz_HtGA[/video]
 
I went to the miscellaneous forum to search...that was leading nowhere. So I got an idea! I knew BruceWayne was involved with this well documented thread I was looking for...so logically I went to his page to see what he's commented on in the miscellaneous forum. I figured it would narrow down my search. Well...I'm too easily distracted. I think I've commented on at least 3 things that sparked my interested that he commented on and now I just look like a stalker instead of a detective. Whatever. I give up.

You must have put a bat tracker on batman then lol.......to stalk him :)
 
That reminds me of the Seinfeld episode about George Costanza becoming a hand model. :D

[video=youtube;AoKErz_HtGA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoKErz_HtGA[/video]

Yea I've seen that one and another good one is when Jerry dates the woman with "crab hands" who constantly cracks lobster/shellfish easily with her man like hands lol good stuff...
 
I confess. I'm the cute Dominican kid on the left. Er... It would be left if I could figure out how to rotate a dang pic!
 
Yea I've seen that one and another good one is when Jerry dates the woman with "crab hands" who constantly cracks lobster/shellfish easily with her man like hands lol good stuff...

I just watched that "crab hands" episode about a day ago. That's hysterical!! ;)
 
I confess. I'm the cute Dominican kid on the left. Er... It would be left if I could figure out how to rotate a dang pic!
Use an image editor like https://pixlr.com/editor/ it is free and easy! Once you open the image, either from the web or your computer, select the third from the left option from the top bar, it says "Image." From that drop down, select rotate canvas, either 90 degrees clockwise or 90 degrees counterclockwise :D. It could even be done in Paint which is included on most computers, but the free online program has so many other options, I usually recommend it cuz it is so much fun to play with :D
 
Use an image editor like https://pixlr.com/editor/ it is free and easy! Once you open the image, either from the web or your computer, select the third from the left option from the top bar, it says "Image." From that drop down, select rotate canvas, either 90 degrees clockwise or 90 degrees counterclockwise :D. It could even be done in Paint which is included on most computers, but the free online program has so many other options, I usually recommend it cuz it is so much fun to play with :D

Why do that? in Windows 8 you just have to right click on the image and on the drop down menu it shows rotate left/right under the option "preview" on the menu....very easy to do :) no program needed....
 
Use an image editor like https://pixlr.com/editor/ it is free and easy! Once you open the image, either from the web or your computer, select the third from the left option from the top bar, it says "Image." From that drop down, select rotate canvas, either 90 degrees clockwise or 90 degrees counterclockwise :D. It could even be done in Paint which is included on most computers, but the free online program has so many other options, I usually recommend it cuz it is so much fun to play with :D

Ya See! I tried to do some of that cheese and I think I just restarted this thread!
 
sorry to derail for a little bit, but because i'm a true seinfeld fan,

it's "man hands," not crab hands. lol!

"can you get me a new picture of 'man hands'???"

ok. carry on. :D
 
sorry to derail for a little bit, but because i'm a true seinfeld fan,

it's "man hands," not crab hands. lol!

"can you get me a new picture of 'man hands'???"

ok. carry on. :D


Right you are, Miss Mel!

[video=youtube;tuwLFkpk4Lw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuwLFkpk4Lw[/video]
 
back on topic.

when i had low/no self esteem, i would edit my pictures with the best filters i could find. i didn't like how my no filter pic looked like cuz i didn't like myself.

my current avatar is not edited though. :)