When will you get married?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

What is the best answer to the question- when will you get married?

• How about you? When will you get divorced?

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • How about you? When will you die?

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • It's none of your business

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • Tomorrow but you are not invited

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • In God's perfect time

Votes: 30 52.6%
  • I will never get married

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Is that a rhetorical question?

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • Why don't you google the answer?

Votes: 6 10.5%
  • When I am ready.

Votes: 12 21.1%
  • Do I look like I care about getting married? Stop asking stupid questions.

Votes: 5 8.8%

• Total voters

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
back in the day, i would say, "who says i wanna get married????"

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Hmmm... back in the day, three months ago? Before you met Him? :D

azlightsout

Apr 20, 2016
If only we realize how rude the question is no matter how good our intentions are. I admit I asked someone that question before but I was young and clueless.
Why go looking for marriage - thats usually when people get in trouble .. searching too hard

H

HisHolly

I'll say probably never..
I like men. They are a wonderful creation. I haven't however found one that I would want to be under or lead by for the rest of my time here...

Tinkerbell725

Jul 19, 2014
Philippines Age 40
Why go looking for marriage - thats usually when people get in trouble .. searching too hard
I was wondering about the same question. Why do people rush me to get married when I don't even care about finding a spouse? I ask them to give me someone to marry but i was not interested in them. If I just want to be married for the sake of being married then I would have long time ago. I found someone interesting enough but time was not on my side.

azlightsout

Apr 20, 2016
I like men. They are a wonderful creation. I haven't however found one that I would want to be under or lead by for the rest of my time here...
Im not even looking anymore -

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
lol! i met him over a year ago, so before that :p
Fine, back in the day 2 years ago. I knew it was sometime in the recent past but didn't know exactly how long. Two years is no time at all.

Mar 11, 2016
Singapore
abigail.pro
I would start singing.. In His time, in His time! He makes all things beautiful! In His time!
Until they either go away or sing with me.

T

Tintin

I don't know. But I like the Google option.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Yeah, we don't do the magic 8 ball anymore. We have a magic phone that knows everything. We don't even have to type it... just hit the mic icon and say what we want and our magic phone gives it to us. Usually with a voice-over of the probable most relevant result.

T

Tintin

I'm expecting to be stoned right out of the thread any minute.
I should probably have read the complete sentence first because I... laughed. Oh, dear.

T

Tintin

Google might be single and probably be offended. Try Siri but she is nasty. I don't like her much.
Right. Siri's a terrible listener. And she always tries to talk over the top of you.