Where are all the real Christian men??

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

joecoten

Didn't even say good bye. This is what I mean about people and internet connections.
I thought your posts sounded familiar, Joe!

Welcome back! We missed you. ❤️
I apologize for leaving like I did. I'm glad I came back. I'm slowly getting it through my head that these friendships made online are real and not just the storyline of some novel. Or a video game.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
well I know *I* am not a robot...

I think everyone else is real, unless they suddenly reveal themselves as an elaborate algorithm and this forum is...a huge hoax!

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
I am programmed to ignore any funny business on here.

The mysterious disappearance of JAPOV is being investigated by a crack team of CIA cat intelligence army in the Banned Game thread.

listenyoumustAll

Jul 22, 2021
Hi! I’m in my 30’s and divorced. I’m just wondering why I can’t find any true honest loyal Christian men my age?! Are there any out there or all they all into this new age junk?!
Am here alive and well, 👏😁😁😁🏄🏄🏄 so busy not conforming to world.. Jesus is Lord over all that concerns me by his grace.. Say a hello

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
I apologize for leaving like I did. I'm glad I came back. I'm slowly getting it through my head that these friendships made online are real and not just the storyline of some novel. Or a video game.
You made me so feel cheap and... and... digital!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
The peeps here are very real and relationships that are formed seem to be enduring. I always feel sad when someone quits the site or gets banned. It's like a death in the family. So happy to see that you are back in the fold.

jennymae

Feb 28, 2020
I am programmed to ignore any funny business on here.

The mysterious disappearance of JAPOV is being investigated by a crack team of CIA cat intelligence army in the Banned Game thread.
He’s from Alabama, and whenever you’re from Alabama it’s a little bit difficult to spell your username and password correctly because they sound so different from the way you spell them. Maybe he’ll be back when he realizes that his username is spelled “JAPOV” and not “JA-UY-PO-OH”?😂

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
ok that explains everything so hes not from anywhere near Japan as was supposed by his username nor an island near the north pole called Japovia

that got bankrupted by Mosetaria and then sold to Chief Sculpt

the thing is you have to SAVE your username and password into the computer just like Jesus SAVES your soul into heaven, cos how can He remember everyone otherwise?

Willow

Oct 10, 2021
ohio
I got a divorce because I was abused… and he made fun of me for believing in God
I am glad you got out of a bad relationship. My ex was verbally abusive to my son and I. He was a narcissist addicted to sex. I had someone right away after I got a divorce after trying to fix a almost 12 yr' old marriage, I had someone try and shame me. Said God hates divorce. But God says use wisdom in all things.These are the ones who have never been through the abuse or choose to stay because they are afraid to have faith to move on. There are single Christian men out there. The right one will see you through God's eyes.

TheNarrowPath

Jul 17, 2022
Makes me think of this song I learned as a kid in school.