WHO ARE THE CC USERS YOUD MOST LIKELY GO MEET IN PERSON AND WHY?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Silverwings

Jul 27, 2016
So far I have met one person, WillieT who is now banned. We live a few miles from each other and have met for lunch a few times. He is the same in person as how he is portrayed in his posts. Very amusing fellow, nice wife. Oh, I married another member JesusLives. I think that meeting Tommy would be doable, and would like to visit P_Rhebein in Alabama. My wife has written to him a quite a few times, and has sent cards and letters to other members, most of them still current. I wouldn't mind meeting Ugly either in North Carolina. We have not often seen eye to eye over the years but I admire his perseverance in facing extreme hardship. There are others I would love to meet as well but these are the ones that come to mind first and would not be too difficult and expensive to arrange to meet. There are many peeps that I care about and pray for, to me, each member is very real and not virtual,
Why on earth did Willie get banned?

VincentG

Prodigal son
Aug 25, 2018
I think they will meet in person 'cause no one has a picture up...am i missing something should I take mine down?

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Many here prefer not to show actual pictures of themselves.

However, just as my avatar shows, I AM a cat. LOL

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
I think they will meet in person 'cause no one has a picture up...am i missing something should I take mine down?
I had a big thing bout posting avitar pics when i started on here but almost got run out of dodge on that one..i lile to see who im talking to..male or female young or old etc..saves some embarressment sometimes..for the lomgesr time i was calling someone a he when it was a she n theres other things i would be more delicate bout saying if i knew minors were in the forum ..lol. Oh well..

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
Well deade is only 200 miles away, we have similar backgrounds and were brought up nearby each other. If I'm near Tulsa or Muskogie I might drop in on him.

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
Over the years I have met a handful of CC users face to face, most of them other Colorado residents. When AlaynaJ still lived in Colorado she set up a couple of meet ups on occasions when she was coming over to the Front Range.

There are a few users (some of them long gone) that I would like to meet some day but am resigned that most likely it will never happen due to not really having money in budget to travel. Of course, if someone were to be traveling through the area, I might be open to meeting up for a cup a joe or dinner depending on the circumstances.

I know for a fact that if I were ever to find myself in the lowlands of Florida I'd be looking up Tourist and his lovely wife (and hopefully Willie).

Jul 8, 2017
I would like to meet Woppo. He's from Tasmania. He donates blood all the time to save the lives of children like my daughters, who have life threatening illnesses. He's quiet, but kind and has a good heart. He also rocks Storm Trooper gear.

I'd also like to meet DesertJoe, but who wouldn't.

I think AussieGuy scares me. LOL

I think dakota_cree would be cool to meet because he's my "neighbor" up north in Canada and he always has great biblical insight and doesn't get into the petty, stupid chatroom battles.

T

toinena

I would like to meet @Jennie-Mae because she lives in Norway and has a great sense of humor. I am not sure how likely we are going to meet, because I think she lives quite far North.

I am going to meet @Lenardzw if God is willing. He is such a great friend and we would never have met without CC.

I would love to meet @LittleMermaid. She is like the baby sister I never had. I hope she will be able to come here one day.

I have a rakfisk to pick with @Lynx and @seoulsearch, and I need to get them here to taste that. In season. Spring and Summer won't do.

@Pipp, because her baking is famous.

@tourist and @JesusLives because of their heartfelt prayers and support.

@Sweetmorningdew, because she has been such a blessing in my life, and has helped me figure out how to interact in a long distance relationship.

@Tommy379 because I know he is not that cocky as he might seem, and it would be nice to have someone to protect us all if we all meet at once.

@NoNameMcgee Because he is so sincere and genuinly cares. The way he has matured in Christ during his membership time here, is one of a kind. The passion and love he has for Christ is outstanding.

#2022. The project of remodelling my house should be finished. I would love for them all, and many more here, to come to the "housewarming" party.

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Well no one here mentioned me but who cares, lol.. I'd love to visit Monnkai, Mel85, Gracie_14, Christian_gal and some numbers, lol, HUFL, Slave, Noname_mcgee (something like that). They are the only ones i've really bonded with with the excepton of no name... he just seems like a great person with great scriptural insight

Aug 2, 2009
Well no one here mentioned me but who cares, lol.. I'd love to visit Monnkai, Mel85, Gracie_14, Christian_gal and some numbers, lol, HUFL, Slave, Noname_mcgee (something like that). They are the only ones i've really bonded with with the excepton of no name... he just seems like a great person with great scriptural insight
I'd meet you Becc, but I would just bore you to death...unless you like watching planes take off and land..

becc

Mar 4, 2018
I'd meet you Becc, but I would just bore you to death...unless you like watching planes take off and land..

Never fear, i'll be the life of it all ,lol... with my chitty chatty never stopping attitude

J

Jennie-Mae

I would like to meet @Jennie-Mae because she lives in Norway and has a great sense of humor. I am not sure how likely we are going to meet, because I think she lives quite far North.

I am going to meet @Lenardzw if God is willing. He is such a great friend and we would never have met without CC.

I would love to meet @LittleMermaid. She is like the baby sister I never had. I hope she will be able to come here one day.

I have a rakfisk to pick with @Lynx and @seoulsearch, and I need to get them here to taste that. In season. Spring and Summer won't do.

@Pipp, because her baking is famous.

@tourist and @JesusLives because of their heartfelt prayers and support.

@Sweetmorningdew, because she has been such a blessing in my life, and has helped me figure out how to interact in a long distance relationship.

@Tommy379 because I know he is not that cocky as he might seem, and it would be nice to have someone to protect us all if we all meet at once.

@NoNameMcgee Because he is so sincere and genuinly cares. The way he has matured in Christ during his membership time here, is one of a kind. The passion and love he has for Christ is outstanding.

#2022. The project of remodelling my house should be finished. I would love for them all, and many more here, to come to the "housewarming" party.
D så rart men tromsødialekta passe som hånd i hanske tell kordan æ å måten min å prate på e “wired”, sorry, men æ klare ikkje å forklare d på Norsk😊.

Du har nu ganske så bra m humor sjøl😄. Egentlig syns æ folk i Norge har ganske bra humør, selv om dæm kan være litt STILLE nån ganga...vet du ka? Den hær telefonen hate tromsødialekt like mye som den hate Conecuh county dialekt lol.

Okay, some of y’all might didn’t quite catch what I’ve been rambling on about above?

Well, I just said something about humor and accents lol.😁😁😁😁😊😊😊

Sigh... I’m so mean lol.

Lighthearted

Oct 17, 2016
There's a lot of people I would love to meet in person. If I've talked to them outside of CC then they know who they are....if I've only talked with them repeatedly in cc then they know who they are.