Who is Israel

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 4, 2019
We are supposed to look to Israel for signs as to what will happen next. God put the signs on Israel for the purpose of fulfilling Bible prophecies.

Who is Israel?

Many proof that Israel who is Jacob are negroes. There are many proof in the Bible but we are highlighting only a few. I recommend all watch the movie “Hebrews to Negroes.”

Verses about their black skin

Lamentations 4:8 Their visage is blacker than a coal; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick.
Lamentations 5:10 Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine.
Joel 2:6 Before their face the people shall be much pained: all faces shall gather blackness.
Nahum 2:10 She is empty, and void, and waste: and the heart melteth, and the knees smite together, and much pain is in all loins, and the faces of them all gather blackness.
Jeremiah 8:21 For the hurt of the daughter of my people am I hurt; I am black; astonishment hath taken hold on me.
Jeremiah 14:2 Judah mourneth, and the gates thereof languish; they are black unto the ground; and the cry of Jerusalem is gone up.
Job 30:30 My skin is black upon me, and my bones are burned with heat.

Solomon was a black man
Song of Solomon 1:5 I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.
Song of Solomon 1:6 Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.

Christ was a black man 🧔🏿
Revelation 1:14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; Only negroes has woolly hair
Revelation 1:15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters. When God included details like this in his word it is to lead us to the truth. There are many lies in the Bible and God is revealing them to us because the time of revelation and truth is now.

The angel Gabriel was black
Daniel 10:6 His body also was like the beryl, and his face as the appearance of lightning, and his eyes as lamps of fire, and his arms and his feet like in colour to polished brass, and the voice of his words like the voice of a multitude.

The curse of baldness
Negroes were made cut their hair when the law forbade it. God put the curse of baldness upon them it is visible especially on the females where they simply cannot grow their hair long not knowing that it is part of the curse.

Leviticus 21:5 They shall not make baldness upon their head, neither shall they shave off the corner of their beard, nor make any cuttings in their flesh.
Isaiah 3:24 And it shall come to pass, that instead of sweet smell there shall be stink; and instead of a girdle a rent; and instead of well set hair baldness; and instead of a stomacher a girding of sackcloth; and burning instead of beauty.
Isaiah 22:12 And in that day did the Lord GOD of hosts call to weeping, and to mourning, and to baldness, and to girding with sackcloth:
Ezekiel 7:18 They shall also gird themselves with sackcloth, and horror shall cover them; and shame shall be upon all faces, and baldness upon all their heads.
Ezekiel 7:18 They shall also gird themselves with sackcloth, and horror shall cover them; and shame shall be upon all faces, and baldness upon all their heads.
Amos 8:10 And I will turn your feasts into mourning, and all your songs into lamentation; and I will bring up sackcloth upon all loins, and baldness upon every head; and I will make it as the mourning of an only son, and the end thereof as a bitter day.

The curses fell only on the black race
Negroes do not realize that all their problems with hatred, violence, unable to get ahead are all part of the curse God put on them. They were made to forget that they are the children of Israel.

Some of the curses we are all familiar with

Deuteronomy 28:32 Thy sons and thy daughters shall be given unto another people, and thine eyes shall look, and fail with longing for them all the day long: and there shall be no might in thine hand.
Deuteronomy 28:33 The fruit of thy land, and all thy labours, shall a nation which thou knowest not eat up; and thou shalt be only oppressed and crushed alway:
Deuteronomy 28:37 And thou shalt become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword, among all nations whither the LORD shall lead thee.
Deuteronomy 28:41 Thou shalt beget sons and daughters, but thou shalt not enjoy them; for they shall go into captivity.
Deuteronomy 28:43 The stranger that is within thee shall get up above thee very high; and thou shalt come down very low.
Deuteronomy 28:44 He shall lend to thee, and thou shalt not lend to him: he shall be the head, and thou shalt be the tail.
Deuteronomy 28:46 And they shall be upon thee for a sign and for a wonder, and upon thy seed for ever.
Deuteronomy 28:48 Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee.
Deuteronomy 28:49 The LORD shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand;
Deuteronomy 28:51 And he shall eat the fruit of thy cattle, and the fruit of thy land, until thou be destroyed: which also shall not leave thee either corn, wine, or oil, or the increase of thy kine, or flocks of thy sheep, until he have destroyed thee.
Deuteronomy 28:59 Then the LORD will make thy plagues wonderful, and the plagues of thy seed, even great plagues, and of long continuance, and sore sicknesses, and of long continuance.
Deuteronomy 28:63 And it shall come to pass, that as the LORD rejoiced over you to do you good, and to multiply you; so the LORD will rejoice over you to destroy you, and to bring you to nought; and ye shall be plucked from off the land whither thou goest to possess it.
Deuteronomy 28:64 And the LORD shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone.
Deuteronomy 28:65 And among these nations shalt thou find no ease, neither shall the sole of thy foot have rest: but the LORD shall give thee there a trembling heart, and failing of eyes, and sorrow of mind:
Deuteronomy 28:68 And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Israel is all who believe God, Yah, in this age, and they will "rule with Elohanu." as translates the name.

The capital of the true Israel is in Heaven and will be brought down by our Maker. in His time.

If people are humg up on skin, ethnicity, language, etc...…..they are not yet truly familiar with worship in spirit and dtruth………...there is not eve male nor femaile with our kFather………..all will be just as Jesus, Yeshua, come the Kingdom.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
Solomon was a black man
Song of Solomon 1:5 I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.
Song of Solomon 1:6 Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.
Read the context of this. It is obviously the beloved speaking, not Solomon, and the way she speaks of her color it is obviously not the norm. However read what she says about Solomon in ch. 5 v. 10:
"My beloved is white and ruddy, the chiefest among ten thousand"

Sir, are you even serious??

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
Lamentations 4:8 Their visage is blacker than a coal; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick.
Did it not occur to you to look at the verse that comes right before this?

Lamentations 4:7-8
Her princes were purer than snow, whiter than milk; their bodies were more ruddy than coral, the beauty of their form was like sapphire. Now their face is blacker than soot; they are not recognized in the streets; their skin has shriveled on their bones; it has become as dry as wood.

Lamentations 5:10 Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine.
Did you catch that last part?
"because of the famine"?

Dude. Think. Please. We don't want you to just get laughed off the website within a week; we want to make friends and have fellowship ;)

Chester

May 23, 2016
The curse of baldness
Negroes were made cut their hair when the law forbade it. God put the curse of baldness upon them it is visible especially on the females where they simply cannot grow their hair long not knowing that it is part of the curse.

Negroes do not realize that all their problems with hatred, violence, unable to get ahead are all part of the curse God put on them. They were made to forget that they are the children of Israel.
Are you really, serious? Do you expect Christians to swallow this stuff? The US saw enough of this kind of reasoning during the 1800's and it ended with the devastation of the Civil War!

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
Revelation 1:14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; Only negroes has woolly hair
It says white like wool, not nappy like wool.

K

kaylagrl

We are supposed to look to Israel for signs as to what will happen next. God put the signs on Israel for the purpose of fulfilling Bible prophecies.

Who is Israel?

Many proof that Israel who is Jacob are negroes. There are many proof in the Bible but we are highlighting only a few. I recommend all watch the movie “Hebrews to Negroes.”

Verses about their black skin

Joel 2:6 Before their face the people shall be much pained: all faces shall gather blackness.
Nahum 2:10 She is empty, and void, and waste: and the heart melteth, and the knees smite together, and much pain is in all loins, and the faces of them all gather blackness.
Jeremiah 8:21 For the hurt of the daughter of my people am I hurt; I am black; astonishment hath taken hold on me.
Jeremiah 14:2 Judah mourneth, and the gates thereof languish; they are black unto the ground; and the cry of Jerusalem is gone up.
Job 30:30 My skin is black upon me, and my bones are burned with heat.

Solomon was a black man

Christ was a black man 🧔🏿
Revelation 1:15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters. When God included details like this in his word it is to lead us to the truth. There are many lies in the Bible and God is revealing them to us because the time of revelation and truth is now.

The angel Gabriel was black
Daniel 10:6 His body also was like the beryl, and his face as the appearance of lightning, and his eyes as lamps of fire, and his arms and his feet like in colour to polished brass, and the voice of his words like the voice of a multitude.

The curse of baldness

Leviticus 21:5 They shall not make baldness upon their head, neither shall they shave off the corner of their beard, nor make any cuttings in their flesh.
Isaiah 3:24 And it shall come to pass, that instead of sweet smell there shall be stink; and instead of a girdle a rent; and instead of well set hair baldness; and instead of a stomacher a girding of sackcloth; and burning instead of beauty.
Isaiah 22:12 And in that day did the Lord GOD of hosts call to weeping, and to mourning, and to baldness, and to girding with sackcloth:
Amos 8:10 And I will turn your feasts into mourning, and all your songs into lamentation; and I will bring up sackcloth upon all loins, and baldness upon every head; and I will make it as the mourning of an only son, and the end thereof as a bitter day.

Some of the curses we are all familiar with

Deuteronomy 28:32 Thy sons and thy daughters shall be given unto another people, and thine eyes shall look, and fail with longing for them all the day long: and there shall be no might in thine hand.
Deuteronomy 28:33 The fruit of thy land, and all thy labours, shall a nation which thou knowest not eat up; and thou shalt be only oppressed and crushed alway:
Deuteronomy 28:37 And thou shalt become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword, among all nations whither the LORD shall lead thee.
Deuteronomy 28:41 Thou shalt beget sons and daughters, but thou shalt not enjoy them; for they shall go into captivity.
Deuteronomy 28:43 The stranger that is within thee shall get up above thee very high; and thou shalt come down very low.
Deuteronomy 28:44 He shall lend to thee, and thou shalt not lend to him: he shall be the head, and thou shalt be the tail.
Deuteronomy 28:46 And they shall be upon thee for a sign and for a wonder, and upon thy seed for ever.
Deuteronomy 28:48 Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee.
Deuteronomy 28:49 The LORD shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand;
Deuteronomy 28:51 And he shall eat the fruit of thy cattle, and the fruit of thy land, until thou be destroyed: which also shall not leave thee either corn, wine, or oil, or the increase of thy kine, or flocks of thy sheep, until he have destroyed thee.
Deuteronomy 28:59 Then the LORD will make thy plagues wonderful, and the plagues of thy seed, even great plagues, and of long continuance, and sore sicknesses, and of long continuance.
Deuteronomy 28:63 And it shall come to pass, that as the LORD rejoiced over you to do you good, and to multiply you; so the LORD will rejoice over you to destroy you, and to bring you to nought; and ye shall be plucked from off the land whither thou goest to possess it.
Deuteronomy 28:64 And the LORD shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone.
Deuteronomy 28:65 And among these nations shalt thou find no ease, neither shall the sole of thy foot have rest: but the LORD shall give thee there a trembling heart, and failing of eyes, and sorrow of mind:
Deuteronomy 28:68 And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you.

Do these people just keep coming round under other names or what? Already heard this nonsense before. Jesus was a Jew, an olive skinned Jew. So sick of these cults. People are so easily swayed. smh OT is talking about the Jewish people!! Stop it already.

notuptome

May 17, 2013
That information is not included in the bio but you are welcome to do the necessary research to determine the facts. Haiti is undergoing much political turmoil and is in or near a state of collapse. The missionaries we support were forced to leave because the government could not assure their safety. They are a mix of voodoo worship and Roman Catholic as a whole but there is a genuine Christian population in some of the areas. These folks are also in danger from the civil unrest.

For the cause of Christ
Roger

7seasrekeyed

well, no insult intended, but the op is from Haiti so maybe that is why she is trying to introduce a black Jesus

still, it's ridiculous

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Honestly, for me, the skin color of Jesus matters not to me. My Savior is beyond such things.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015

Who is Israel?

Solomon was a black man
All the other errors aside, the verses you cite from Song of Solomon refer to the bride, not the groom. As for the interpretation, it's clear that she is talking about a deep tan from working outside.

Are you a follower of the Black Hebrew Israelite teachings?

Status
Not open for further replies.