Who is the ones that is taken ? And who is the ones that are left ?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 23, 2018
It's not designated. The purpose is to search the scripture. Jesus never designated directly to those who questioned Him Who He was. They were supposed to understand by studying the scriptures and identifying Him by what His miracles.
Amen we agree.
We have one taken/one left.
Not after the flood/trib.

So no reason to ascribe any wickedness.

Let it say what it does

Jul 23, 2018
bud62 said:
"The wicked is slayed by the brightness of HIS coming, That is before the resurrection of the dead in CHRIST"

Are the wicked running around loose unbundled? When’s the harvest or has it been?
The only wicked slain as I understand it at the second coming with the church is the army of the antichrist.
Possibly some others.

But not a slaying worldwide as with the flood.

Jul 23, 2018
See that's yet another thing.
If the "took them away" is the wicked,then the inference is a worldwide annihilation of mankind Before the flood/gt

Jul 23, 2018
If the "took them away" is the wicked,then the inference is a worldwide annihilation of mankind Before the flood/gt
.....Or some other mass annihilation before the trib?
Huh???

rhern

Jan 29, 2020
You can think what you like, but I don't believe that is a parable, nor do I believe the two women represent anything.
Sorry you think that way; but if Jesus said it, don't you think Jesus is important enough to at least meditate on His Words.

Jul 23, 2018
Well we know this, Jesus is not going to send His bride through His wrath first and then gather her afterwards to take her to the Father's house. If He did this, what difference would there be between the those in Christ and the wicked, if they both suffer the same thing?

Paul called the appearing of the Lord and our being gathered to Him the blessed hope. Likewise, after giving a detailed description of the living in Christ being changed immortal and glorified and caught up to meet the Lord in the air, he said, "therefore, comfort each other with these words. If the church had to first go through God's unprecedented wrath before being gathered, it would be no blessed hope. Neither would believers have anything to comfort each other about.

You and others need to understand that there is a difference between the common trials and tribulations that Jesus said we would experience vs. God's coming wrath via the seals, trumpets and bowl judgments. It is the latter that believers are not appointed to suffer. That coming wrath will be poured out upon a Christ rejecting world, not those who have already believed in Christ.

For everyone who believes, Christ was held accountable for their sins. He took upon himself the wrath that every believer deserves, satisfying it completely. By believing and teaching that God is going to put His church through His wrath, you dishonor Jesus who already satisfied it.

One of the on-going errors for your belief, is not understanding that God does not punish the righteous with the wicked. Also, you do not understand the severity and magnitude of God's coming wrath and the purpose of it. By the time Jesus returns to the earth, the majority of the earths population will have been decimated and all human government dismantled. And you people think that God is going to leave His church on the earth to experience His wrath right along with the wicked?

As I previously stated, the Lord made a promise to all believers that after He was going to the Father's house to prepare places for us and that He was coming back to get us so that we could be where He is, which is the Father's house (heaven). We have revelation showing us that the bride/church will be in heaven attending the wedding of the Lamb and receiving our fine linen. And then after that, we will be following the Lord out of heaven riding on white horses. Yet you still don't believe the scriptures!

I know that I am wasting my time, because once you have adopted these false teachings, you are unteachable and just continue to offer up apologetic after apologetic in support of that belief.

I thank God that my Lord has already suffered God's wrath on my and every believers behalf, so that God's wrath no longer rests upon us. You and others however are not having faith in His promise, but are instead looking to go through His wrath, as though it was an honorable thing to do. It's not! His wrath is for those who have rejected Him.
You posts are always interesting.
You as are not wasting your time.

rhern

Jan 29, 2020
.....Or some other mass annihilation before the trib?
Huh???
Zechariah 14:12 King James Version (KJV)
12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

Jul 23, 2018
Zechariah 14:12 King James Version (KJV)
12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.
Before the flood/gt?

Jun 10, 2019
bud62 said:
"The wicked is slayed by the brightness of HIS coming, That is before the resurrection of the dead in CHRIST"

The only wicked slain as I understand it at the second coming with the church is the army of the antichrist.
Possibly some others.

But not a slaying worldwide as with the flood.
can’t see it being worldwide like the flood did though one taken one left sounds like 50-50

TheDivineWatermark

Aug 3, 2018
IOW you guys have no wicked entering the gt.
[not sure if you're talkin' to me, I'll have to go read the thread prior to this]

I'm saying that no "wicked / unsaved / unbelievers" enter "the MK age" (when I believe this passage is in reference to, per the parallels I pointed out: Gen9:1 / Dan2:35 "[actively] FILL / FILLED the [whole] earth"--that is what those who will ENTER the MK age will do, in their mortal bodies... and no others [no "unsaved / wicked / unbelievers"] will ENTER the earthly MK age--but later these [saints (in mortal bodies)] will have children and grandchildren who are not "BORN automatically righteous" ;)

[note also to the readers: Abs is defining "the GT" as the entire [7] trib years, whereas *I* define it only as the second HALF of the 7 yrs... and I am saying that this passage ("as the days of Noah were") speaks of the END of that (and that which leads up to THAT), when Christ's "Second Coming to the earth"/"RETURN" to the earth takes place ("and destroyed THEM ALL"), and the promised and prophesied earthly Millennial Kingdom will commence (aka "the kingdom OF the heavenS" and the "sabbatismos" of Heb4:9 [the "in the THIRD day" of Hosea 5:15-6:3, i.e. the SEVENTH DAY [/MILLENNIUM] / REST, aka "the LAST Day" where some will be "PUNISHED" (not enter and enjoy the MK [i.e. DIE or STAY DEAD]) and others will be "BLESSED" (WILL enter to enjoy the MK age); note: I'm not referring to "our Rapture" in these comments ;) ]

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Sorry you think that way; but if Jesus said it, don't you think Jesus is important enough to at least meditate on His Words.
Who said I haven't?

Jul 23, 2018
[not sure if you're talkin' to me, I'll have to go read the thread prior to this]

I'm saying that no "wicked / unsaved / unbelievers" enter "the MK age" (when I believe this passage is in reference to, per the parallels I pointed out: Gen9:1 / Dan2:35 "[actively] FILL / FILLED the [whole] earth"--that is what those who will ENTER the MK age will do, in their mortal bodies... and no others [no "unsaved / wicked / unbelievers"] will ENTER the earthly MK age--but later these [saints (in mortal bodies)] will have children and grandchildren who are not "BORN automatically righteous" ;)

[note also to the readers: Abs is defining "the GT" as the entire [7] trib years, whereas *I* define it only as the second HALF of the 7 yrs... and I am saying that this passage ("as the days of Noah were") speaks of the END of that (and that which leads up to THAT), when Christ's "Second Coming to the earth"/"RETURN" to the earth takes place ("and destroyed THEM ALL"), and the promised and prophesied earthly Millennial Kingdom will commence (aka "the kingdom OF the heavenS" and the "sabbatismos" of Heb4:9 [the "in the THIRD day" of Hosea 5:15-6:3, i.e. the SEVENTH DAY [/MILLENNIUM] / REST, aka "the LAST Day" where some will be "PUNISHED" (not enter and enjoy the MK [i.e. DIE or STAY DEAD]) and others will be "BLESSED" (WILL enter to enjoy the MK age); note: I'm not referring to "our Rapture" in these comments ;) ]
There are heathens on the earth during the mk

TheDivineWatermark

Aug 3, 2018
There are heathens on the earth during the mk
I acknowledged that in my post... (perhaps you didn't see it?)… are you thinking of a different passage than that to which I am referring?

[P.S. recall, I am saying that the "Sheep and goat [of the nations/Gentiles]" separation/judgment takes place at this point in time to which I am referring]

Jul 23, 2018
Plus it would infer half earth's population is righteous.

....they say the ones left behind are righteous.

Way outta whack.
IMO

I CAN NOT IT AS PLAUSABLE

Nov 23, 2013
Amen we agree.
We have one taken/one left.
Not after the flood/trib.

So no reason to ascribe any wickedness.

Let it say what it does
Luk 17:37 And they answered and said unto him, Where, Lord? And he said unto them, Wheresoever the body is, thither will the eagles be gathered together.

The bible tells us where the ones taken were taken.

Jul 23, 2018
Luk 17:37 And they answered and said unto him, Where, Lord? And he said unto them, Wheresoever the body is, thither will the eagles be gathered together.

The bible tells us where the ones taken were taken.
It is a proverb. Not a place
Like "where there is smoke there is fire"

Mar 28, 2016
You are pulling Jesus' words out of their context... again. Jesus mentions the flood of Noah's time right before this. In the flood, the wicked were taken away. Given that, the woman who is left behind would not represent "unbelief".
In the flood "death" revealing unbelief in the heart of mankind came to a end . A picture of the last day. A covenant before the flood and one after . With a promise the next time the end of corruption. A new earth made of new incorruptible rudiments .

Mar 28, 2016
It is a proverb. Not a place
Like "where there is smoke there is fire"
I would think literally where there is smoke there is smoke. And where there is fire there is fire. And when there is smoke and fire, there are both.

Fire like faith the spark of belief must come first or the work of smoking cannot be finished. Just like a dead body without a spirit. No fire, no fireworks or smoke to follow. The Wow. . did you see the lollapalooza !

I think it is the kind of proverb that is a parable that describes a dead place. Described by unclean birds used in ceremonial law to represent unredeemed mankind as flesh eaters, that each eat others flesh . Those who walk by sight after the temporal what the eyes see and not the faith that comes from understanding the parables( when a parable is applied) to them they are parables without meaning. . They might even say parables are not prophecy.

I would suggest it has the kind of idea to let the dead bury the dead . The flash of lighting from east to west had come .Its the last day.