Who Justifieth the Ungodly

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

brightfame52

Nov 21, 2020
If "ones God Justified through Christ are Justified" then they are no longer "ungodly".

Romans 4:25 ... the verbs are in the present tense:

Romans 4:5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth [present tense] on him that justifieth [present tense] the ungodly, his faith is counted [present tense] for righteousness.

The verbs are in the present tense which means that at the very moment the person believes, his/her faith is counted for righteousness ... at that very moment, God justifies the one who believes ... at that very moment the believer is no longer ungodly.

All born again ones were "ungodly" until the moment they believeth on Him that justifieth ... once justified, they are no longer "ungodly".

I know you need to have the "ungodly" justified before they believe ... I believe you have even indicated that the "ungodly" are justified before they were even born. However, your erroneous dogma does not align with Scripture as Scripture tells us that if one is justified, he or she is no longer "ungodly".

READ YOUR BIBLE!!!
The people Christ died for, when they are born as ungodly sinners, they are Justified before God from all sin, and counted righteous because of Christs death for them.

Aug 5, 2023
If "ones God Justified through Christ are Justified" then they are no longer "ungodly".

Romans 4:25 ... the verbs are in the present tense:

Romans 4:5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth [present tense] on him that justifieth [present tense] the ungodly, his faith is counted [present tense] for righteousness.

The verbs are in the present tense which means that at the very moment the person believes, his/her faith is counted for righteousness ... at that very moment, God justifies the one who believes ... at that very moment the believer is no longer ungodly.

All born again ones were "ungodly" until the moment they believeth on Him that justifieth ... once justified, they are no longer "ungodly".

I know you need to have the "ungodly" justified before they believe ... I believe you have even indicated that the "ungodly" are justified before they were even born. However, your erroneous dogma does not align with Scripture as Scripture tells us that if one is justified, he or she is no longer "ungodly".

READ YOUR BIBLE!!!
You don't think the verse refers to an ungodly lifestyle?

Mar 23, 2016
Rom 3:24
Being justified freely by his grace [How] through[on the account of] the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
:rolleyes: ... more contextual illiteracy from brightfame52:

Romans 3:

24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

26 To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.

brightfame52 said:
The redemption that is in His Blood Eph 1:7; Col 1:14
Let's discuss Ephesians 1:7 and Colossians 1:14 in context ... because we are workmen, that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth (2 Tim 2:15):

Ephesians 1:7 is written to born again believers who are faithful in Christ Jesus (Eph 1:1).

Ephesians 1:7 In whom [the Lord Jesus Christ] we [the faithful in Christ Jesus] have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace

Colossians 1:14 is written to born again believers who are faithful brethren in Christ (Col 1:1).

Colossians 1:14 In whom [the Lord Jesus Christ] we [the faithful in Christ Jesus] have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins

God has made provision for the sin of all mankind ... all descendants of Adam ... and God tells us:

Romans 3:

21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

26 To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.

You need to read Scripture just as it is written ... quit trying to re-write what the Author has written and just believe that what He has written is truth ... just as He has written it.

Those who reject God because they suppress the truth in unrighteousness (Rom 1:18) have no other means of justification. They are without excuse because God has provided everything needed ... but some reject.

READ YOUR BIBLE!!!

Mar 23, 2016
Why do you not read Galatians 3:13 and Romans 3:24 IN THE CONTEXT within which the Author of Scripture has placed the verses ???

What is in the context of Galatians 3:13 that you do not want revealed ???

Galatians 3:

11 But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith.

12 And the law is not of faith: but, The man that doeth them shall live in them.

13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

What is in the context of Romans 3:24 that you do not want revealed ???

Romans 3:

READ YOUR BIBLE!!!

Mar 23, 2016
Only one people shall be Justified
God refers to them as "whosoever believeth" ...

Romans 10:

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

Mar 23, 2016
The people Christ died for
You already know the Lord Jesus Christ died for all mankind. I have provided the verses to you numerous times ... yet you still suppress the truth in unrighteousness (Rom 1:18):

John 1:29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

John 3:16-17 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

2 Corinthians 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

1 John 2:2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

brightfame52 said:
when they are born as ungodly sinners, they are Justified before God from all sin, and counted righteous because of Christs death for them.
:rolleyes: ... God tells us when righteousness is imputed:

Romans 4:

20 He [Abraham] staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God;

21 And being fully persuaded that, what he [God] had promised, he [God] was able also to perform.

22 And therefore it was imputed to him for righteousness.

23 Now it was not written for his sake alone, that it [righteousness] was imputed to him;

24 But for us also, to whom it [righteousness] shall be imputed, if we believe on him that raised up Jesus our Lord from the dead;

25 Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification.

5:1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ

When God reveals Himself to those who suppress the truth in unrighteousness, they will suffer the consequence ... not because the Lord Jesus Christ did not die to take away their sin ... but because they rejected Him:

Romans 1:

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold [Greek katecho = suppress, restrain] the truth in unrighteousness;

19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

Those who do not believe suppress the truth in unrighteousness. They reject the truth of Scripture ... not because they do not have faith, but because they hold to something (place their faith in something) other than the truth of Scripture which God has clearly revealed to them.

Mar 23, 2016
Hi Michael68 ... welcome to Christian Chat.

You don't think the verse refers to an ungodly lifestyle?
Is that what you believe?

Romans 4:5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

Aug 5, 2023
Hi Michael68 ... welcome to Christian Chat.

Is that what you believe?

Romans 4:5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.
Pretty much:

But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, 5 made us alive with Christ/justified in Christ even when we were dead in transgressions – it is by grace you have been saved. Eph2:4&5

Aug 5, 2023
So you do not believe you were ungodly before you were born again? ... you believe you only lived "an ungodly lifestyle"?
I lived an ungodly lifestyle before I was born again, and put Eph2:4&5 together with Rom4:5 and you see what Paul was meaning. You can also say I was ungodly in regard to not being born again

brightfame52

Nov 21, 2020
:rolleyes: ... more contextual illiteracy from brightfame52:

Romans 3:

Let's discuss Ephesians 1:7 and Colossians 1:14 in context ... because we are workmen, that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth (2 Tim 2:15):

Ephesians 1:7 is written to born again believers who are faithful in Christ Jesus (Eph 1:1).

Ephesians 1:7 In whom [the Lord Jesus Christ] we [the faithful in Christ Jesus] have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace

Colossians 1:14 is written to born again believers who are faithful brethren in Christ (Col 1:1).

Colossians 1:14 In whom [the Lord Jesus Christ] we [the faithful in Christ Jesus] have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins

God has made provision for the sin of all mankind ... all descendants of Adam ... and God tells us:

Romans 3:

21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

You need to read Scripture just as it is written ... quit trying to re-write what the Author has written and just believe that what He has written is truth ... just as He has written it.

Those who reject God because they suppress the truth in unrighteousness (Rom 1:18) have no other means of justification. They are without excuse because God has provided everything needed ... but some reject.

READ YOUR BIBLE!!!
Rom 3:24 is saying that the ones Jesus died for are Justified freely by His Grace, His redemptive death. You dont believe it, thats unbelief !

brightfame52

Nov 21, 2020
Why do you not read Galatians 3:13 and Romans 3:24 IN THE CONTEXT within which the Author of Scripture has placed the verses ???

Galatians 3:

11 But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith.

12 And the law is not of faith: but, The man that doeth them shall live in them.

13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

Romans 3:

READ YOUR BIBLE!!!
Gal 3:13 tells us that by the death of Christ alone, them He died for were redeemed from the curse of the Law, and you dont believe it, thats unbelief !

Mar 23, 2016
I was ungodly in regard to not being born again
that's what I believe ... we were ungodly before we were born again ... our ungodly lifestyle was a result of our being ungodly.

once we are born again, our living righteously and godly is a result of our being made righteous.

Titus 2:11-12 For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men, Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world

Aug 5, 2023
that's what I believe ... we were ungodly before we were born again ... our ungodly lifestyle was a result of our being ungodly.

once we are born again, our living righteously and godly is a result of our being made righteous.

Titus 2:11-12 For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men, Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world
Well you cut out most of what I wrote, and it showed why I believe Rom4:5 tallies with Eph2:4&5. You have not responded to a further post of mine, I will repost it here:

Let's go one step at a time. I just quoted Paul to you, a person is made alive with Christ even when they are dead in transgression/sin. That is why I believe Rom4:5 refers to a person living an ungodly/sinfull lifestyle.

‘But if, in seeking to be justified in Christ, we Jews find ourselves also among the sinners, doesn’t that mean that Christ promotes sin? Absolutely not! 18 If I rebuild what I destroyed, then I really would be a law-breaker. Gal2:17&18

The above verses relates to someone in Christ. They are sinners according to Paul.
What justification is Paul writing about? For it is one that clearly takes time to achieve, justification is instantaneous when someone accepts Christ as their saviour.
Why does Paul ask the question: Doesn't that mean that Christ promotes sin?
And what does he mean when he states: Absolutely not! 18 If I rebuild what I destroyed, then I really would be a law-breaker

Mar 23, 2016
Rom 3:24 is saying that the ones Jesus died for are Justified freely by His Grace, His redemptive death.

Romans 3:

Gal 3:13 tells us that by the death of Christ alone, them He died for were redeemed from the curse of the Law

Galatians 3:

ripping verses from the contexts within which the Author of Scripture has placed them does not mean you are free to re-write Scripture in your futile effort to align Scripture with your erroneous dogma. You are to align your dogma to Scripture and where you are in error, let go of the error.

You do not like the full counsel of Scripture??? ... take it up with the Author.

Mar 23, 2016
Well you cut out most of what I wrote, and it showed why I believe Rom4:5 tallies with Eph2:4&5.
If God wanted Ephesians 2:4&5 to follow Romans 4:5, He would have written those verses right after Romans 4:5.

But God did not do that.

Romans 4:5 is not a standalone verse. The verse is written within the context of Romans 4.

Romans 4:

2 For if Abraham were justified by works, he hath whereof to glory; but not before God.

3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.

4 Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.

5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

The point of these verses is that faith is not works.

vs 2 – if Abraham was justified by works, Abraham would have something to glory of in himself.

vs 3 – when Abraham believed, God imputed righteousness to him.

vs 4 – if we work, our compensation is not of grace, but of debt ... iow it was earned by us.

vs 5 – if we do not work, but believe (i.e. faith ≠ works) on Him Who justifies the ungodly faith is counted for righteousness.

it is not our faith which justifies ... it is the Object of our faith Who justifies us.

As far as Ephesians 2:4&5 ... again, these are not standalone verses:

Ephesians 2:

1 And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;

2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

3 Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.

4 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,

5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved)

vss 1-2 – these verses describe the believer before he or she is born again ... when we were dead in trespasses and sins (i.e. ungodly).

vs 3 – the word "conversation" ... that was our lifestyle. Because we were ungodly, our lifestyle was consumed with the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind.

vs 4 – God's great mercy and love for us ... :cool:

vs 5 – when we were dead in sins (i.e. ungodly) ... God made us alive (quickened) together with Christ through His grace (For by grace are ye saved through faith – Eph 2:8).

Michael68 said:
Gal 2:17&18
First of all, have you read Galatians 2 beginning at vs 1? The chapter relates to a situation which occurred in the early church. Also read Acts 15 which discusses the council at Jerusalem.

Galatians 2:

17 But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, is therefore Christ the minister of sin? God forbid.

18 For if I build again the things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor

vs 17 – there is no doubt we are justified by Christ and yet, we still stumble and sin every now and again. Just because we sin does that make the Lord Jesus Christ the minister of sin? ... Of course not!!!

vs 18 – if I build again the things which I destroyed ... iow ... if I seek to be justified by the law ... I make myself a transgressor because the law is incapable of making a person righteous.

The whole purpose of the law is to bring us to Christ so that we may be justified by faith:

Galatians 3:24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

Aug 5, 2023
If God wanted Ephesians 2:4&5 to follow Romans 4:5, He would have written those verses right after Romans 4:5.

But God did not do that.

Romans 4:5 is not a standalone verse. The verse is written within the context of Romans 4.

Romans 4:

2 For if Abraham were justified by works, he hath whereof to glory; but not before God.

3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.

4 Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.

5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

The point of these verses is that faith is not works.

vs 2 – if Abraham was justified by works, Abraham would have something to glory of in himself.

vs 3 – when Abraham believed, God imputed righteousness to him.

vs 4 – if we work, our compensation is not of grace, but of debt ... iow it was earned by us.

vs 5 – if we do not work, but believe (i.e. faith ≠ works) on Him Who justifies the ungodly faith is counted for righteousness.

it is not our faith which justifies ... it is the Object of our faith Who justifies us.

As far as Ephesians 2:4&5 ... again, these are not standalone verses:

Ephesians 2:

1 And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;

2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

3 Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.

4 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,

5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved)

vss 1-2 – these verses describe the believer before he or she is born again ... when we were dead in trespasses and sins (i.e. ungodly).

vs 3 – the word "conversation" ... that was our lifestyle. Because we were ungodly, our lifestyle was consumed with the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind.

vs 4 – God's great mercy and love for us ... :cool:

vs 5 – when we were dead in sins (i.e. ungodly) ... God made us alive (quickened) together with Christ through His grace (For by grace are ye saved through faith – Eph 2:8).

First of all, have you read Galatians 2 beginning at vs 1? The chapter relates to a situation which occurred in the early church. Also read Acts 15 which discusses the council at Jerusalem.

Galatians 2:

17 But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, is therefore Christ the minister of sin? God forbid.

18 For if I build again the things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor

vs 17 – there is no doubt we are justified by Christ and yet, we still stumble and sin every now and again. Just because we sin does that make the Lord Jesus Christ the minister of sin? ... Of course not!!!

vs 18 – if I build again the things which I destroyed ... iow ... if I seek to be justified by the law ... I make myself a transgressor because the law is incapable of making a person righteous.

The whole purpose of the law is to bring us to Christ so that we may be justified by faith:

Galatians 3:24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
In the real world, and away from woodenly quoting choice scriptures, change takes time once you get saved. That's what Gal2:17&18 is referring to. Its all about a new convert to the faith seeking change through a justification of faith in Christ. You get instantly justified when you come to Christ, but again, in the real world a magic wand isn't waved and all your deep rooted sins just vanish away. But you are immediatley justified as you are, proving the obvious truth of what Paul wrote in Eph2:5
You would do well to learn sin is written about two different ways in the bible. 1John1:8&1John3:9 make that very clear.
As to stumbling on occasions. I have to wonder where you actually set the bar for not committing sin. Obeying the ten commandments? The bible states those laws are the letter that kills, the ministration of death and condemnation. Christ's commands in the gospels? Ive never met anyone in over fifty years who even trued to obey them all.
Try not to woodenly just quote a few selective scriptures, encompass the whole of the council of God. And where God's laws are concerned, don't dumb them down, hold them to the pristene level they are set at.

brightfame52

Nov 21, 2020

Romans 3:

Galatians 3:

ripping verses from the contexts within which the Author of Scripture has placed them does not mean you are free to re-write Scripture in your futile effort to align Scripture with your erroneous dogma. You are to align your dogma to Scripture and where you are in error, let go of the error.

You do not like the full counsel of Scripture??? ... take it up with the Author.
You reject the Truth that them for whom Christ died, it Justified them freely, meaning unconditionally, without a cause from them. Thats your unbelief !

Mar 23, 2016
In the real world, and away from woodenly quoting choice scriptures, change takes time once you get saved. That's what Gal2:17&18 is referring to.
nope ... if you're not interested in reading the whole of chapter 2, at the very least read from vs 11:

Galatians 2:

11 But when Peter was come to Antioch, I withstood him to the face, because he was to be blamed.

12 For before that certain came from James, he did eat with the Gentiles: but when they were come, he withdrew and separated himself, fearing them which were of the circumcision.

13 And the other Jews dissembled likewise with him; insomuch that Barnabas also was carried away with their dissimulation.

14 But when I saw that they walked not uprightly according to the truth of the gospel, I said unto Peter before them all, If thou, being a Jew, livest after the manner of Gentiles, and not as do the Jews, why compellest thou the Gentiles to live as do the Jews?

15 We who are Jews by nature, and not sinners of the Gentiles,

16 Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.

18 For if I build again the things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor.

vs 11 – Peter came to Antioch where Paul and Barnabas preached the gospel.

vs 12 – Peter mingled with gentiles until certain came from James. Once the certain came from James Peter separated himself in fear of the Jews (them which were of the circumcision).

vs 13 – other Jewish believers followed Peter's example ... they withdrew and separated themselves as well insomuch that Barnabas was also carried away with their dissimulation (Greek hypokrisis = hypocrisy).

vs 14 – Paul publicly rebuked the Jews who withdrew and separated themselves.

vs 16 – those who separated themselves knew that they were not justified by the works of the law, but by faith ... by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.

vs 17 – just because we sin after coming to faith in Christ does that make the Lord Jesus Christ the minister of sin? ... Of course not!!!

vs 18 – if I seek to be justified by the law ... I make myself a transgressor because the law is incapable of making a person righteous.

continue reading to the end of the chapter ... if we go back to law-keeping justification, we end up frustrating (setting aside) the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain (Gal 2:21).

Michael68 said:
I have to wonder where you actually set the bar for not committing sin. Obeying the ten commandments? The bible states those laws are the letter that kills, the ministration of death and condemnation. Christ's commands in the gospels? Ive never met anyone in over fifty years who even trued to obey them all.
the only way I know of to overcome sin is to put on the Lord Jesus Christ

Romans 13:14 But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof.

and I realize that as long as I live in this body in this world, I may stumble (sin). If I do, God is gracious and tells us if we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness – 1 John 1:9.

Michael68 said:
Try not to woodenly just quote a few selective scriptures, encompass the whole of the council of God.
that's what I'm trying to get you to do ... read the whole of Galatians 2 in order to glean what it is that vss 17&18 are talking about. It's not about "change takes time once you get saved" ... it's about folks who follow the law coming in to a body of believers and claiming they must do this or that to be justified and/or those who separate and withdraw in a hypocritical effort to appease others.

The "change takes time once you get saved" refers to sanctification ... the ongoing process which God works within the believer as He conforms the believer to the image of Christ. And this is a lifelong endeavor which will not be completed until we see Jesus face to face.

Justification, as you rightly claim ... "You get instantly justified when you come to Christ" ... you also stated "you are immediatley justified" ... that is true of justification.

Mar 23, 2016
them for whom Christ died, it Justified them freely
You already know the Lord Jesus Christ died for all mankind. I have provided the verses to you numerous times ... yet you still suppress the truth in unrighteousness (Rom 1:18):

John 1:29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

John 3:16-17 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

2 Corinthians 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

1 John 2:2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

When God reveals Himself to those who suppress the truth in unrighteousness, they will suffer the consequence ... not because the Lord Jesus Christ did not die to take away their sin ... but because they rejected Him:

Romans 1:

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold [Greek katecho = suppress, restrain] the truth in unrighteousness;

19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

Those who do not believe suppress the truth in unrighteousness. They reject the truth of Scripture ... not because they do not have faith, but because they hold to something (place their faith in something) other than the truth of Scripture which God has clearly revealed to them.