Who Needs Makeup Anyway?- Challenge for the Ladies

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 22, 2013
Indiana
In my opinion I do not think anyone needs make up, just a face lotion to feed the skin its nutrients and to keep the skin from being dry or breaking out. After awhile of using face lotion your face will naturally start to look and feel more alive. There are millions of types of lotions for everyone's skin type.
reading that. the 1st thing I thought of was "its puts the lotion on the skin or else it gets the hose again"

heh

leelee

Sep 5, 2011
Oh my gosh, it's leelee. What are you doing out of the chats young lady??
erm..... foruming? lol I like the forums, before I got internet in my house I was in here all the time, decided to pay a visit! :p

I

isaria

Some religious and cultural scripts say a woman should make her self groomed for her husband such as wear make up, nice clothes and hair do to please her eye.

Buuuuuuut if he rather natural no make up then he better say this to his wife or "only sometimes please willed you be agreeance with me".

A husband may like natural and "dolled up" but "to much is to much " and osessive is not nice like surgery after surgery after surgery to look and feel a certain way and or obsessive makeup packed on , spending 4tune on beauty salons, grooming etc etc and it be destructive then ot may be like some anorexia or bullemi or one can not be seen with out make up.

Low self esteem that.

I know one woman over 60 yrs old said about me "i want her to feel ugly and if she wont look ugly despite all i dothen i want her feel so ugly she cant stand it "(like gimp mask , twist dface etc)

Amazing such childishness, jealousy, immaturity, maliciousness, hate and illwill at such a old age........

Also heard group of woman doing black magic in hate and ill will and they also old and did everything ......
egyptology magic, voodoo etc everything and all spells and curses.
It went deep as well sometimes to steal from someones grave.

In news even to some extent.

If one does not like some one better just stay away.

A hate so raging out of control needs therapy.

leelee

Sep 5, 2011
Well in a show of what is either bravery or insanity I took my photos when I first woke up, so I hadn't even brushed my hair!!! Since I don't plan on wearing make up today then you guys will have to be content with a pic from our Christmas show last weekend. 20131214_112221.jpg 20131214_112251.jpg elf leona.jpg

Dec 21, 2012
Next time, could you please put a smiley face with its tongue sticky out or something to imply cheekiness?
All fun is cancelled.

Prov 14:13 Even in laughter the heart is sorrowful; and the end of that mirth [is] heaviness.

Eccl 7:3 Sorrow [is] better than laughter: for by the sadness of the countenance the heart is made better.

James 4:9 Be afflicted, and mourn, and weep: let your laughter be turned to mourning, and [your] joy to heaviness.

U

Ugly

Have you considered the possibility that Catlynn could be a brat?
I dunno myself, but there is that slight possibility.
There's nothing to consider. I knew she was a brat already. :rolleyes:

[h=2]brat[/h] noun \ˈbrat\ : a child who behaves very badly

U

Ugly

erm..... foruming? lol I like the forums, before I got internet in my house I was in here all the time, decided to pay a visit! :p
Wait... Before you had internet you were here all the time? But now that you have internet you're not? *blink blink

G

GaryA

Have you considered the possibility that Catlynn could be a brat?
I dunno myself, but there is that slight possibility.
What is your problem, mate? That's just rude.
Sorry about that. I apologise for calling you out. Next time, could you please put a smiley face with its tongue sticky out or something to imply cheekiness? Thanks.
While the true definition of a 'brat' ( in the U.S.A. ) is a reflection of the attitude and actions of a "spoiled child", the word is more often used ( in recent decades ) in a more light-hearted manner - without the "seriousness" of the original definition -- sometimes, even in an endearing or loving kind of way ( as strange as that may sound ).

Common usage:

~ "Why, you little brat..."

This may or may not be light-hearted, depending on the circumstances. It "runs the whole scale" - from 'deadly serious' to 'endearing' / 'loving'.

~ "Stop acting like a little brat!"

This is always serious. It literally means 'stop acting like a spoiled child'.

~ [someone] "is being a brat" or "is acting like a brat"

This is highly circumstantial, also. Notice that the word 'Stop' in the previous example "makes the difference" between "definitely serious" and "possibly light-hearted"...

The "off-hand mention" that MidniteWelder made about Catlynn was no doubt intended to "get a rise" out of Catlynn. In other words, MidniteWelder is playfully teasing her. Adding 'I dunno myself, but there is that slight possibility.' to it helps to define the intent of it.

Tintin:

Please don't think for even a second that I am saying anything agaist you for not understanding what is going on in the minds of Americans ( MidniteWelder, in this case. ). In a way, it is actually a compliment ( of sorts ) to you that you reacted this way. Please see this thread.

( I decided to create the new thread - instead of adding it to this post - because I do not want to derail this thread.)

:)

T

Tintin

No worries, GaryA. I don't know MidniteWelder all that well, so I didn't know what to make of his comment. That said, we've sorted it out. Thanks for your concern. :) It's good to see you back at CC.

leelee

Sep 5, 2011
Wait... Before you had internet you were here all the time? But now that you have internet you're not? *blink blink
i was in the forums because i used my phone or my unis wifi etc.... i wasn't in the chat because i couldn't be.

T

Tintin

You're the Doctor aren't you (as in Doctor Who)? You can travel through time and space with little effort! :D

S

Sonpointer

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Sonpointer

Of, course she could make a great case for no makeup......

J

Jullianna

I put my comparison photos on Facebook the other day. Feel free to take a peek friends. :)

Posting them among friends is one thing, posting to the masses kinda weirds me out a little. :)

rachelsedge

Oct 15, 2012
I put my comparison photos on Facebook the other day. Feel free to take a peek friends. :)

Posting them among friends is one thing, posting to the masses kinda weirds me out a little. :)
I've seen your pictures when you briefly have them in your avatar. We already know you're beautiful, and more than just on the outside. :)

J

Jullianna

I've seen your pictures when you briefly have them in your avatar. We already know you're beautiful, and more than just on the outside. :)
Thanks, Rachel :)

I feel the same way about you <3

T

Tintin

Yes, still better-looking than Nicole Kidman.

R

Relena7

I was just looking for a photo of myself to share... and I clicked on a family reunion photo of myself that I had saved off a relative's facebook, and upon looking closer at the photo, I just now realized (I think) they photoshopped my face slightly, cause my subtle birthmark is gone. O_O Awkwarrrrd.