I have not seen Him, but have heard His voice. On 3 occasions.
The biggest one I can explain to you is from a time I wasnt quite doing what I should have. I was once homosexual, and after coming to God the right way, I was struggling with a guy I was formerly with. He lived in another state, but spent alot of money to come and see me, so I felt guilty turning him away. I had been thinking about things in my head. I knew that homosexuality was in fact a sin, but was wondering if it were okay to be together without sex. So we were uhh...... well we were "cuddling", and I was going on and on in my head over whether or not this was okay, that if we just avoided sex than maybe it was alright. It was then I felt a comfort fall on me and a gentle voice say to me "This is not the way". I was shocked, and at that time I knew that it wast Gods will at all.
And heres a shocking fact, I have a friend, he has been dealing with temptations of the flesh. He had been talking about the idea of taking care of it alone while avoiding lustful thinking, and it would be okay. He recently told me that he was uhhhh, struggling with it, and when he was giving into it he heard a voice come to him and say the exact same thing! Haha when he told me this I had chills down my entire body.
When God speaks to us, its always quick, blunt and filled with meaning, and He doesnt do it twice.