Why we are single? (the real reason)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Yeraza_Bats

Dec 11, 2014
My workplace is much too cheap for electric pallet jacks : p We have the old crank ones, and theyre not very good either, haha : p One of them is screwed too tightly, and takes a veeery long time to come back down. My old manager says someone lost the tool needed to loosen it : / Another one is all rusty, and you have to let the handle go all the way to the top, and bring it all the way down in order to get it to lift, so lifting any pallet takes a long time. Its pretty awful haha : p

I wish we could afford good things : p I work the warehouse during truck, and its pretty stressful having to use these old pallet jacks to move the pallets while also worrying about keeping the rail empty. It can be stressful on busy days.

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
You make that sound like its a bad thing. Thats like 6 months paid vacation. Your such a pessimist :p.
Yeah, I believe in ridiculous things like preserving my own limbs whenever possible!!

Maybe that's why I'm still single...

Because I'm obviously too boring. :p

(P.S. I'm just impressed that half the people here even know what I'm talking about when I mentioned pallet jacks!! :D)

D

Donkeyfish07

Yeah, I believe in ridiculous things like preserving my own limbs whenever possible!!

Maybe that's why I'm still single...

Because I'm obviously too boring. :p

(P.S. I'm just impressed that half the people here even know what I'm talking about when I mentioned pallet jacks!! :D)
Everyone has a price for their limbs. There is a number where you would sacrafice an arm :p

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
Everyone has a price for their limbs. There is a number where you would sacrafice an arm :p
Why yes, Donkey.

And that number would be... somewhere around 45 years.

You know--as in, whenever I DIE!!! :p

Jul 12, 2015
paul=inspired=single>married
boom.

Sep 6, 2013
Hmmm, yeah... no. There's no amount of money that would make me voluntarily chop off a perfectly good limb! However, there are threats that might make losing a limb seem a better alternative.

D

Donkeyfish07

Hmmm, yeah... no. There's no amount of money that would make me voluntarily chop off a perfectly good limb! However, there are threats that might make losing a limb seem a better alternative.
No, if I had 20 million to offer you would definitely sell me a foot. You could buy a fake one for 200 grand and still walk :p

T

Tintin

No, if I had 20 million to offer you would definitely sell me a foot. You could buy a fake one for 200 grand and still walk :p
You two would make the weirdest sitcom material. :)

AsifinPassing

Jul 13, 2010
Not even for $1 Billion? Think about it... You'd never have to do anything except what you wanted to do again... ^_~

Sep 6, 2013

What am I gonna do with 20 million dollars? Seriously... the truth is that most instant millionaires are super depressed and their lives have lost meaning. I honestly care nothing for riches. I'm not saying that I don't enjoy living comfortably. Worrying about how to pay the bills is NOT fun. But I don't think 20 mil would make me any happier.

You cannot - CANNOT - have my foot, mister. :rolleyes:

You two would make the weirdest sitcom material. :)
Wait... I could just do the sitcom and get rich without losing my foot? I could deal with that. :cool:

D

Donkeyfish07

What am I gonna do with 20 million dollars? Seriously... the truth is that most instant millionaires are super depressed and their lives have lost meaning. I honestly care nothing for riches. I'm not saying that I don't enjoy living comfortably. Worrying about how to pay the bills is NOT fun. But I don't think 20 mil would make me any happier.

You cannot - CANNOT - have my foot, mister. :rolleyes:

Wait... I could just do the sitcom and get rich without losing my foot? I could deal with that. :cool:
Oh I believe you wouldn't do it for personal gain, no doubt there but I still think you would do it :p. Becauuuuse.....you could put all your kids through college, buy them all houses, and feed a lot of homeless people. You would do it to make other people happier.

we already are a sitcom btw, grace vs donkey is a never ending epic battle :p. I just have to learn how to play league so I can challenge you on your own turf

N

NukePooch

You make that sound like its a bad thing. Thats like 6 months paid vacation. Your such a pessimist :p.
Actually, from the look of recent threads, if Seoul were to take a foot off, it'd be $20 million...

(Edit: I didn't know this's where the $20mil/foot poll thread came from... I should have known that Seoul was involved.)

Last edited by a moderator:

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
Actually, from the look of recent threads, if Seoul were to take a foot off, it'd be $20 million...

(Edit: I didn't know this's where the $20mil/foot poll thread came from... I should have known that Seoul was involved.)
As if all the talk of purchasing Asian mail-order brides in other parts of the Singles forum wasn't bad enough... Now I find out my foot is worth $20 million??? I'll just... Leave. That. One. Alone.

Literally. And Nuke, how in the hee haw do you associate me as somehow being involved in selling lost limbs???

Sheesh. I can't get away with anything around here. And I can't NOT get away with anything either, apparently! :p

I'd make a serious bet that Grace would rather LOSE A LIMB than LOSE TO DONKEY at the next milestone posting.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
For some reason I'm reminded of an old song, I think it was sung by Cat Stevens, called Moonshadow. One of the verses says:
"If I ever lose my legs
I wont moan and I won't beg
for if I ever lose my legs
I won't have to walk no more"

G

GodsGraceOnMe

I have not come across the man for me yet or either he has not found me.

Apr 1, 2014
Im still single because every time a girl flirts with me or says something showing interest in me, I usually panic and get really quiet.
Hey good looking about about you and I go to the enchanted forest for a picnic

b3257508ce13a11dff715a127b0bd971.jpg

N

NukePooch

As if all the talk of purchasing Asian mail-order brides in other parts of the Singles forum wasn't bad enough... Now I find out my foot is worth $20 million??? I'll just... Leave. That. One. Alone.

Literally. And Nuke, how in the hee haw do you associate me as somehow being involved in selling lost limbs???

Sheesh. I can't get away with anything around here. And I can't NOT get away with anything either, apparently! :p

Wait, I can purchase an Asian mail-order bride here somewhere? If I sell a foot, I could get me a couple brides...
I knew you were the one to talk to about this, Seoul. You always seemed like an entrepreneur to me.

Can you send me an order form?

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
i'm single as in not married, so i can post in this thread, right? lol

before i started dating my boyfriend, i had some unresolved issues, which is why i was single. God healed my heart and my self esteem. i had pretty much given into the idea that i was going to remain single for the rest of my life, and then i met my boyfriend.