Why?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

noblenut

Nov 29, 2017
if anyone wants to date i am all for it

JustEli

Dec 23, 2018
What does a picture say about a person anyway? haha

Apr 21, 2019
No spouse is compelled in a spiritual sense in accordance with God's will and desire to endure a horrible abusive marriage.
It over now I am wanting to move on in my live now

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
Oh ok it’s very difficult to communicate with anyone theses days all I want is to communicate well
But would like to see a photo of the person I talk with you can tell heaps about a persons photo
Only if you are interested in the cover not the book...… Sometimes the insides of a person makes them beautiful all over and looks don't matter anymore...

Dan58

Nov 13, 2013
Why are people reluctant to talk or date each other these days
No male seems to be interested in a 50 year old female
It seems like no one likes distance even if you live in the same area
I suspect a 70 year old male would be interested in a 50 year old female :)
Men tend to be superficial, they are generally looking for someone younger, while women are looking for $$$.

If you think I'm wrong, just go on a dating sight, use your drivers license photo, and include that your flat broke. Responses will be zip.

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
Men tend to be superficial, they are generally looking for someone younger, while women are looking for $$$.

If you think I'm wrong, just go on a dating sight, use your drivers license photo, and include that your flat broke. Responses will be zip.
Hate to disappoint but we aren't all gold diggers.... I was not looking at all but if I had been it would have been for companionship not the weight of the wallet.

L

LittleMermaid

I'd just like to stop and take my hat off to TamLynn for using diddly squat in a sentence and sounding so accurate.

So - here's a little pop quiz. Who would you rather have a date with?

Ted Bundy?

Or Anthony Hopkins....

Zac Efron :love:

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014

That's the problem. You're looking on dating sites. That automatically skews your sample pool and gives your results a (very, extremely pronounced) bias.

I'm a guy but I don't know any younger ladies I would want to date. I know a lot of guys who express similar sentiments. Nothing against them as ladies, but they just aren't the same as ladies my age.

H

Hamarr

This is me. My hobbies include borking at cars and chasing my own butt.

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
Hate to disappoint but we aren't all gold diggers.... I was not looking at all but if I had been it would have been for companionship not the weight of the wallet.
Come on, you can admit that the first time you saw a picture of Jerry the thought going through your mind was "hubba hubba, I wonder how big his retirement account is." :p

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
Come on, you can admit that the first time you saw a picture of Jerry the thought going through your mind was "hubba hubba, I wonder how big his retirement account is." :p
No I wasn't money never entered my mind... I was thinking what a nice looking guy lets see if I can chase him off.... like I said I wasn't looking, but then I couldn't chase him off either. He arrived no job and a duffle bag very far from being a multi millionaire but so rich in so many other ways with personality plus and the bonus was he loved me and accepted me just the way I am.... Win, Win..

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee

Actually, I was flat broke when I met my wife for the first time.