Would YOU Trust Something Called "Dragon Tears"?! (When a Product Name Is a Warning!)

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I always found it interesting that in New York City times square, they always had these cup noodles on the building

images-41.jpg
Have you tried? Are they nice? Better than mac n cheese? Instant noodles are the Asian Mac n' Cheese. Also many just come in their own cup or bowl so all you need to do is add hot water and they cook in 1-2 minutes.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: seoulsearch
Fancy...our New World supermarket just sells ordinary NZ (Pakeha) food. I don't shop there, the prices are too high

I do buy those noodles on the second shelf from the top, they are from Indonesia. They do have packets of chili sauce along with soy and garlic flakes in them, I don't put too much chilli sauce in when I cook them though.
Sorry third from the top...when I scrolled I missed a shelf.
 
I have been watching this show on Netflix, MyMelody and Kuromi. They are entering a baking contest. I would love to try MyMelody's cloud cupcakes, but am not so sure about Kuromi's nefarious doriyaki
images-42.jpg
 
  • Haha
Reactions: seoulsearch
images-43.jpgimages-47.jpgimages-46.jpg

MyMelodys cloud cupcakes has wheathearts on them. The clouds are made of meringue.
Kuromi's doriyaki is red bean paste...with onions and pickles inside!
 
  • Love
Reactions: seoulsearch
I always found it interesting that in New York City times square, they always had these cup noodles on the building

View attachment 296996
Have you tried? Are they nice? Better than mac n cheese? Instant noodles are the Asian Mac n' Cheese. Also many just come in their own cup or bowl so all you need to do is add hot water and they cook in 1-2 minutes.

I've tried this brand, but don't really care for it.

I think a good brand of Cup'O'Noodles is hard to find.

Kind of like finding a Noodle in a Haystack, I guess.

(Yes, I know that doesn't technically make sense, but it sounds cute.) 😎
 
I've tried this brand, but don't really care for it.

I think a good brand of Cup'O'Noodles is hard to find.

Kind of like finding a Noodle in a Haystack, I guess.

(Yes, I know that doesn't technically make sense, but it sounds cute.) 😎
Shin Cup if you like Tom Yum.
Otherwise I don't usually have cup of noodles as got bowls at home, a stove and a pot.
 
  • Like
Reactions: seoulsearch
Sorry Shin Cup is Korean instant ramen.
Then what was the Thai one??

I think it may be Trident.
images-52.jpg
Note - it's not toothpaste. The trident is like what King Neptune had for his underwater kingdom. Also, this has a dragon on it.
 
The noodles that come in a bowl or cup, they often have utensils inside to eat them with, but I note, they are NOT chopsticks. They are tiny forks. Or tridents. Apparently you are supposed to stab your noodles with them. images-53.jpg