@Charlesiii would love shopping at any Chinese supermarket...nearly every brand would have a dragon on it. Or restaurant.


Our dragons are lucky

Heads or tails?



Our dragons are lucky

Heads or tails?





Don't Hershey Kisses look like this?![]()
Of course. you already know that dragons are really fantastic dinosaurs....
I did try the Kraft mac n cheese...nothing wrong with it! I didn't die like someone on CC said I would.
Only one criticism though, the macaroni elbows weren't very elbowy. I prefer mine fully arch rainbow shaped, not little chopped up tube straws.


People call this rabbit food.
Chinese people won't eat uncooked veges. Mum would toss this in a stirfry
View attachment 296984
I did not know kitkats came in so many flavours but they do in Japan
View attachment 296985View attachment 296986


Fancy...our New World supermarket just sells ordinary NZ (Pakeha) food. I don't shop there, the prices are too highThere is a chain here called World Market.
They carry all kinds of imported foods... I've seen many of the Kit Kat/candy flavors from around the world.
But have not been brave enough to try most of them!
View attachment 296991
View attachment 296992
Fancy...our New World supermarket just sells ordinary NZ (Pakeha) food. I don't shop there, the prices are too high
I do buy those noodles on the second shelf from the top, they are from Indonesia. They do have packets of chili sauce along with soy and garlic flakes in them, I don't put too much chilli sauce in when I cook them though.
I actually love hersheys kisses and think hersheys tastes better than some expensive chocolates. And the boxed mac and cheese is one of my faves too. And the Lindt too. The Lindt chocolates usually go one sale here around Christmas time. They're too expensive at regular price in my opinion.So much hate for my beloved Hershey's!!
Seriously.
I don't know why, but my tastebuds seem conditioned to like "cheap" and "lowly" foods -- like Kraft mac'n'cheese from a box, and Hershey's chocolate. And my Mom rarely if ever bought any kind of junk food when I was growing up.
She wasn't a cook, but made simple things like baked chicken and broccoli. (I credit her for being the only reason I'm not 300 lbs.)
I never even tried boxed mac'n'cheese until I was out on my own.
I bought some Lindt's truffles yesterday that were marked down half price (very rare to find discounted chocolate these days,) and while yes, they're smooth as butter...
I still love my Hershey's best (which might TASTE cheap to experts, but unfortunately, is no longer cheap.)![]()