Yoda appreciation thread

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
So actually excited for this film, how many here are, hmm?

Fluffy, I personally think the movie will be, cornball, of turd piece.

For that intense visual sorry.
 
Simple grammatical flippage, this is. Easy to analyze and convert, an algorithm would be.
 
Ah, be, what a fun thread this will. It, I love it! Excited for the film to come out, am I. Not geeking out or anything, but to seeing it looking forward. To watch return of the jedi and the empire strikes back before heading to the movies I still need.
 
Understand deeply, Grace-Like-Rain does. Also watching movies beforehand, I am. Still left, Return of the Jedi is. Carefully avoided trailers and books, I have, and know little of the plot I do.

Do, or do not. There is no try.
 
There... is... another... sky... wal...........k....

Another what, there is??!?!

If only Yoda spoke like he normally did.
:(
 
Getting out of hand, this is. To stop this menace from spreading to the other parts of the forum, have we.
 
Could be worse. Maybe the spread of this will meet the spread of BDF arguments head-on and they will cancel each other out.