Hello GreenNnice"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.
Thank you JESUS for doing that for us. JESUS also said that all the law hang on two commandments....love GOD and love your neighbor and that all the law is fulfilled by love......
king james version(kjv)Mark 12:33 And to love him with all the heart, and with all the understanding, and with all the soul, and with all the strength, and to love his neighbour as himself, is more than all whole burnt offerings and sacrifices.
(kjv)John 13:34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.
paul talked about love
paul also talked about love
(kjv)Romans 13:10 Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law
how do we get this love?
the bible says.....unless the LORD builds the house,the workers labor in vain.