your favorite thread

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Probably What are you listening to? in the music forum. Although my favorite thread all-time is probably this CC Awards thread that I think was posted last year. It probably had the best combination of interesting/entertaining. Whoever posted that needs to be bring it back this year. :P
 
I think the stream of consciousness thread. That has helped me learn about other members here. It's also a nice laid back place.
 
The Speak Your Mind thread is a thousand times better than the Streams of Conciousness thread.. :o
 
I kind of like the "What are you listening to" thread. There isn't much there that suits my music tastes, but I found a couple new songs to buy.
 
Probably What are you listening to? in the music forum. Although my favorite thread all-time is probably this CC Awards thread that I think was posted last year. It probably had the best combination of interesting/entertaining. Whoever posted that needs to be bring it back this year. :P
Yes, and the MUsic that blesses your heart, Strictly miscellaneous and Streams of thoughts but these are quite long i cannot catch up checking on the threads. Someone said the A capella thread is the best ever, but i dont think others are being honest or transparent not to mention What was the last food you ate.. and more. Me btw, its quite obvious the Gardenin thread, and for some reason i really liked the Hidden gems started by seoul, hidden away in the singles or young adults forum?
 
Probably What are you listening to? in the music forum. Although my favorite thread all-time is probably this CC Awards thread that I think was posted last year. It probably had the best combination of interesting/entertaining. Whoever posted that needs to be bring it back this year. :P


I remember that! Molly started it actually. She should make it annual, like the oscars. Anyone who wants to get more awards, can just go to Last Person to Post Wins xD

---

My favorite thread right now is Streams, because that's where I find like-minded people and topics I find interesting. I like SYM too, it's a shelter thread away from all the drama xD


My all time favorite is, what can I say, the battlefield: LAST PERSON TO POST WINS!