you really need to get over yourself
Ember, I am not sure you know what caring is, you just shoot from the hip. You said you were unique, and i think you are, uniquely blind to your own perspective. What I share is simple normal life emotional reactions. You want to see the enemy all over the place in dis-functional people who shoot their mouths off. If you want to make a difference, you actually have to empathise and understand who they are. It is called getting alongside.
Now I know what you are trying to do, but the problem is I just share as the Lord inspires me. I would have been sensitive to your digs years ago, but I know the style from years of using it myself. You seriously want to contribute, and feel you can say this or that, and it is so right.
I on the other hand woke this morning in fear, wondering why the peace of the Lord had left me. I prayed, I put in place praise, uplifting my spirit and repented of my lack of fellowship with the Lord, and not exercising spiritual authority.
The Lord restored my heart, but I know I can loose this very easily, because I fail too often, and do not honour as I should.
Even Moses lost it, by striking the rock, but I am not saying I am like Moses, but I know one has to be careful. So if I have caused you a problem, I apologise, but I just share as it appears to me. I hope and pray it is a blessing, it has been for me, though I know the meaning is also harsh for some, but this is spiritual warfare in a real sense.