Antisexuality

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

EleventhHour

No... don't go away. We need all the sanity we can get around here.

Well... I need it, anyway. ;)
It does seems like trolls are abounding
......rest assured I am not one of them

.....now some may have accused me of being a trollop back in the day but rest assured it was all hearsay, rumours, gossip and innuendo.
:giggle:

E

EleventhHour

Or, while they may not necessarily drop or throw any "bombs", they introduce themselves and then don't return to engage in any conversations. Which has happened a few times recently........... :cautious::p:cool:
So annoying.... I agree... lets shun those that don't converse.:D

Nov 8, 2019
London, England
Yes Aleister Crowley was lost in evil and depravity..... and I am this video only scratches the surface of that depravity.
Ephesians 6:12 King James Version (KJV)

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

We wrestle not against flesh and blood. Your learn about the workings of the Devil/Satan by studying his most Devoted Disciples. We are at War for Elohim/God against Supernatural Demons and Evil Spirits.

14. Witchcraft and Magic

E

EleventhHour

Ephesians 6:12 King James Version (KJV)

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

We wrestle not against flesh and blood. Your learn about the workings of the Devil/Satan by studying his most Devoted Disciples. We are at War for Elohim/God against Supernatural Demons and Evil Spirits.

14. Witchcraft and Magic
Yes, but not sure what Aleister Crowley had to do with the topic though?

E

EleventhHour

It does seems like trolls are abounding
......rest assured I am not one of them

.....now some may have accused me of being a trollop back in the day but rest assured it was all hearsay, rumours, gossip and innuendo.
:giggle:
I finally went and read the OP.. :eek:

Looked at his profile signed up in 2016 and stated he was not Christian and has had two posts.
Strange.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Sex is naturally dangerous and bad.

[/QUOTE]God told Adam and Eve to be fruitful and multiply. That requires sex. God made Eve for Adam and said that it was very good.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I notice that the OP dropped a bomb and hasn't returned to discuss the subject.

That's classic troll behaviour.
Been a member of 3 1/2 years and the OP was only the third post. Not exactly prolific.

Nov 8, 2019
London, England
Yes, but not sure what Aleister Crowley had to do with the topic though?
Romans 8:7 King James Version (KJV)

7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

Those that know Satanist Aleister Crowley and his influence are aware of what he has to with the topic. As stated previously, Satanic Freemasons, aka Knights Templars, has 7.7 Billion people under a Mind Control Spell. They have utterly perverted Sexual Relations.

Although Aleister Crowley was a very Powerful Satanist, the Ascetic Satanist are more Powerful.

If you can bear to have Sex, it must be between mature married Man and Woman and for procreation only. Stop having Recreational Sex!

E

EleventhHour

Romans 8:7 King James Version (KJV)

7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

Those that know Satanist Aleister Crowley and his influence are aware of what he has to with the topic. As stated previously, Satanic Freemasons, aka Knights Templars, has 7.7 Billion people under a Mind Control Spell. They have utterly perverted Sexual Relations.

Although Aleister Crowley was a very Powerful Satanist, the Ascetic Satanist are more Powerful.

If you can bear to have Sex, it must be between mature married Man and Woman and for procreation only. Stop having Recreational Sex!
I think you have spent too much time with Mr. Crowley and not scripture... evil places mess with your mind.

Your last statement makes me want to ask this question, what if a couple is infertile?

May 6, 2014
It's the practice of having many different sexual partners, and especially engaging in homosexuality, that produces STDs. The holy matrimony of one man and one woman that God designed, which began with Adam and Eve, does not produce sickness and disease.

If everyone shared the OP's views on reproduction, and the drawbacks to having children, and assuming that God would just make more people from rocks, well... the human race would end very quickly indeed.

In fact, the OP is so ridiculous that I wonder if this was a joke and they are sitting on the sidelines laughing.

NotmebutHim

May 17, 2015
It's the practice of having many different sexual partners, and especially engaging in homosexuality, that produces STDs. The holy matrimony of one man and one woman that God designed, which began with Adam and Eve, does not produce sickness and disease.

If everyone shared the OP's views on reproduction, and the drawbacks to having children, and assuming that God would just make more people from rocks, well... the human race would end very quickly indeed.

In fact, the OP is so ridiculous that I wonder if this was a joke and they are sitting on the sidelines laughing.
I'm starting to wonder whether it is satire targeting the Christian view on sexuality. :rolleyes:

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Quoting Scripture in your post doesn't make your ideas biblically sound. God created sex. He said clearly to married couples not to deprive each other, and in that context, said nothing whatsoever about procreation. Actually, nothing at all in Scripture suggests that the sexual relationship of a married couple was just for procreation. Instead of arguing from silence, just practice it.

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
Stop having recreational sex in a God centered marriage? Nah.

Jul 20, 2019
this nonsense that sex is just for creation is not on. God created it as a joyful act between husband and wife. If it wasn't the case, we could just shake hands with our wife and she would get pregnant, it would have been much simpler. No need for genitals either. Moreso, we wouldn't even need women! Satan has used the beauty of the human body to monetise it and to degrade relationships.

Nov 8, 2019
London, England
I think you have spent too much time with Mr. Crowley and not scripture... evil places mess with your mind.

Your last statement makes me want to ask this question, what if a couple is infertile?

2 Corinthians 11:14 King James Version (KJV)

14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

The very Powerful Satanist Mr Crowley is alive and well through his Disciples. His Satanic Disciples are your Priests, Pastors, Ministers and Leaders of the so-called Christian denominational and non-denominational Churches that are leading Billions astray with Devil Worship. These Disciples are clothed with the name Yeshua Messiah/Jesus Christ!

And Satan is worshipped by men under the name of Jesus; and Lucifer is worshipped by men under the name of Brahma; and Leviathan is worshipped by men under the name of Allah; and Belial is worshipped by men under the name of Buddha.
Aleister Crowley

Who do you think are the Ascetic Satanists?

Asceticism

Asceticism (/əˈsɛtɪsɪzəm/; from the Greek: ἄσκησις áskesis, "exercise, training") is a lifestyle characterized by abstinence from sensual pleasures, often for the purpose of pursuing spiritual goals. Ascetics may withdraw from the world for their practices or continue to be part of their society, but typically adopt a frugal lifestyle, characterised by the renunciation of material possessions and physical pleasures, and time spent fasting while concentrating on the practice of religion or reflection upon spiritual matters.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asceticism

Ethan Hawke "First Reformed"

G

Godsgirl83

ya know, side note: I was on the pill and STILL had babies :eek::);).....

for some reason I don't think as a Christian wife that if I were to go to my Christian husband of whom I've been married 10+ years and have had 3 children with and say

"MMMM nope, not tonight dear. We've already pro-created enough"
somehow, I just don't think that would fly......

oh and I think 1 Corinthians 7:3-5 sums it up nicely......

A husband should satisfy his wife’s needs. And a wife should satisfy her husband’s needs. The wife’s body does not belong only to her. It also belongs to her husband. In the same way, the husband’s body does not belong only to him. It also belongs to his wife. You shouldn’t stop giving yourselves to each other. You might possibly do this when you both agree to it. And you should only agree to it to give yourselves time to pray. Then you should come together again. In that way, Satan will not tempt you when you can’t control yourselves.

E

EleventhHour

ya know, side note: I was on the pill and STILL had babies :eek::);).....

for some reason I don't think as a Christian wife that if I were to go to my Christian husband of whom I've been married 10+ years and have had 3 children with and say

"MMMM nope, not tonight dear. We've already pro-created enough"
somehow, I just don't think that would fly......

oh and I think 1 Corinthians 7:3-5 sums it up nicely......

A husband should satisfy his wife’s needs. And a wife should satisfy her husband’s needs. The wife’s body does not belong only to her. It also belongs to her husband. In the same way, the husband’s body does not belong only to him. It also belongs to his wife. You shouldn’t stop giving yourselves to each other. You might possibly do this when you both agree to it. And you should only agree to it to give yourselves time to pray. Then you should come together again. In that way, Satan will not tempt you when you can’t control yourselves.
The fact that the pill fails is unconnected to its ability to act as an abortificant...just saying.

G

Godsgirl83

The fact that the pill fails is unconnected to its ability to act as an abortificant...just saying.
dunno… I kind of skimmed over those post back there, and some of the tech words go way over my head.
What I do know, and this may be going off topic here, but it seems this thread has already derailed......
but what I do know is this.....
If God has a little spirit to send out and has chosen someone to be in charge of it, then NOTHING is going to stop that from coming forth...…..