Blue's Coffee House & Restaurant

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Welcome to the newly established Blue's Coffee House & Restaurant!! We serve everything and any thing! We are open 24 hours a day, and every thing is freshly made to order, by our favorite culinary expert, Chef Kitty!! Take a seat, look at our delicious menu and order something yummy! Chef Kitty won't disappoint you!!

71SdhCXpnwL.jpg 1008745.jpg

K

Kim82

Can I get curry goat here? And carrot with beetroot juice?

K

Kim82

Does Kitty also serve fish or only eat it?

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
Do you sing the Blues? I will take a big caramel macchiato with a fat warm cinnamon bun please and Thank you.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Can I get curry goat here? And carrot with beetroot juice?
I have never had curry goat, but I have always loved goat…...It is not too popular in the US, and fading here in Spain, but I do love a leg of goat……….…...oh yeas, not much I can think of as better. God bless you my dear, and may you always have a bon apetit....j

K

Kim82

I have never had curry goat, but I have always loved goat…...It is not too popular in the US, and fading here in Spain, but I do love a leg of goat……….…...oh yeas, not much I can think of as better. God bless you my dear, and may you always have a bon apetit....j
You've never had curry goat?? Shocking!! You should do something about that.

K

Kim82

As per the English Dictionary, LAMB refers to the meat of a baby sheep whereas MUTTON refers to the meat of an adult sheep. ... MUTTON refers to GOAT MEAT whereas and LAMB refers to SHEEP MEAT.Oct 29, 2018
https://www.quora.com

That makes absolutely no sense.

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Would love a big bowl of fat crispy chips with chicken salt please. I can eat healthy later.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
I put a peach tea bag under the two scoops of coffee this morning, for a different flavor, quite often use a peppermint or mint, then a dollop of ice cream for a poor man's treat.
YMMV
blessings

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Would love a big bowl of fat crispy chips with chicken salt please. I can eat healthy later.
That's the way I roll 'em too in regards to eating. Fat crispy greasy chips for me.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
I don't think they had stuff 'boiled in oil" in Jesus day.