T
tucksma
Guest
I wouldn't say all women haven't read their bible. I've met women who I would LOVE to take classes from, one imparticular who seems to know more than all the men in my church 30 and younger combined, but both her and I understand that isn't her role. Thats why I try to talk to her 1 on 1 as much as I can!why are so many christians saying "times have changed" just because it's 2014 and we live in a very politically correct society doesn't mean we need to conform to it, no women were ever part of the priesthood in the temple in times before Jesus so obviously God thought it wasn't necessary and I see no reason to change that. A preacher is probably the only job left in society that can discriminate on gender and I see it's largely a anti-christian feminist agenda trying to change that
women preaching to men is like a reverse of what God intended, I would not stay at a church where there was a woman preacher because it would be obvious she has not read her Bible which shows as every female preacher I have met have been very liberal in their view of how they interpret.
It was one of the curses on eve and all women to desire to rule over her husband(or men in general) in areas they weren't suppose to by God.
To say all women haven't read there bible is almost sexist, but to say that it isn't their role in the body to teach is truth.